Badred

Dec 19, 2018
Something is broken with the game for me... Keeps rolling back to the start of my saved game every time i press back... Anyone able to help?
And all my saves are fucked up too now so i cant load any of my new saved games anymore.

keeley9

Dec 28, 2017
Something is broken with the game for me... Keeps rolling back to the start of my saved game every time i press back... Anyone able to help?
And all my saves are fucked up too now so i cant load any of my new saved games anymore.
dude i suggest u to read the change logs. He mentioned it.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Version 0.6 had about 40,000 words of dialogue and 1500 renders. I had about 8 weeks of time to actually work on content for that version. Make all of that on your own, code it all into a game and let me know how long that takes you.
It never fails to amuse (me). The ingrates that think you can just hammer out a new update in a week or two and it'll be amazing and a worthwhile amount of content to satisfy them.

Shy player

Jan 2, 2020
I waited for the android version, not wanting to play windows 0.6.1 beta. Now when Major bugs have been fixed, I playd the game and loved it. A lot of work has truly been done. We'll see how Samantha route develops, real intresting opening. Rachel's spanking and Samanthat's dinner were difficult as I play without walkthrough, trying all options to find the best outcome. It requires a lot of saves in order to return back if the outcome is not the best one.
Great Job.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Or just scroll your mouse wheel up to go back on what you said.

Well don't get too excited my understanding is that is all on the back burner for now, the plans are to move things forward with spanking other girls, I believe 0.7 will fill in Amy and Cass spankings, fill in some more story for current stuff, Finely making sweet little Rachel come for the first time and Sams date is likely to be 0.8 at the earliest, so likely June ish for that.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Reveal Amy's secret Quest. Can someone help with it? On Tuesday morning in gym (or rather Sports Center) there is only abs touching quest.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Reveal Amy's secret Quest. Can someone help with it? On Tuesday morning in gym (or rather Sports Center) there is only abs touching quest.
It's not a secret Quest, it's a quest to reveal her secret. Have her report to your office for punishment when she breaks the rules, you'll figure out her secret.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 248 Votes