popoahoy

Oct 13, 2016
Can't find if this has been discussed before but are there any plans for uniform changes in future updates? I know this would likely mean a lot of rerendering but I think a more corrupted version of the uniform (shorter skirt, possibly see through shirt, midriff exposed) would be fitting right? Of course this would be mid to end game type content.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No not been discussed, however, more likely maybe some of the girls do that tie a bow shorten blouse type thing, but only once horniness has been added, and probably later on.

However, I see this as more a correcting behaviour rather than corruption, so acting slutting is probably not really inline with making them better students.

Either way I would say along way off, right now the plan for 0.7 is getting all of the spanking basics put in to set up for moving into "chapter 2" with 0.8, and getting it so you can spank the girls yourself and setting them up in roles like with Rachel and Debbie.

Reactions: TheDevian

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Can't find if this has been discussed before but are there any plans for uniform changes in future updates? I know this would likely mean a lot of rerendering but I think a more corrupted version of the uniform (shorter skirt, possibly see through shirt, midriff exposed) would be fitting right? Of course this would be mid to end game type content.
I could anticipate that at some point in the future the dress code might change to forbid underwear, skirts, or blouses. Especially after the chapter system gets implemented. I've noticed that a lot of other games have gone that route as well. It means more work, but it also provides a way to gate content so it's not necessary to re-render older scenes. Meaning that if a rule is passed and that triggers the switch to a new chapter, everything will remain consistent with the new rules without needing to render and account for all the various possibilities.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I could anticipate that at some point in the future the dress code might change to forbid underwear, skirts, or blouses. Especially after the chapter system gets implemented. I've noticed that a lot of other games have gone that route as well. It means more work, but it also provides a way to gate content so it's not necessary to re-render older scenes. Meaning that if a rule is passed and that triggers the switch to a new chapter, everything will remain consistent with the new rules without needing to render and account for all the various possibilities.
If nothing else, I suspect that all of those little red bows will no longer be acceptable soon. There has been a lot of foreshadowing about that, where he keeps saying that 'adornments' are not allowed, but he will 'let it slide for now'. He has given them a lot of warnings about that, yet no one has removed their bows or tried to get new ones. I figure that will be soon.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
I think this pinpoints exactly one of the major reasons a lot of Patreon projects never end or are in a stalemate.
It also leads to the problem of 1) trying to please patrons and 2) feature creep. Rather than finishing up an idea so you can release there's a constant stream of funding coming in. New characters get added. The basic idea morphs during production. Features get added, removed, and systems change radically. It's rare to see a Patreon-funded game get totally overhauled in production the way it probably should. Instead things just end up being ignored or discarded over time. New characters or settings become the focus. It's always going forward and rarely filling in gaps or developing systems.

It's combining the problem of largely amateur developers working on their first projects and developing in the open. Sometimes it works better than others. So far, The Headmaster hasn't run into major problems with it yet, but it's still apparent around the edges.

I can only imagine the concern that your game will end and your patrons will dry up, once you transition to development as a full-time job. It's hard to have something else in mind and keep the audience around.

The most useful thing is to have an end goal in mind from the start and stick to it. A lot of these problems are seen in other forms of serialized storytelling, like television. Look at how other people have dealt with them and how it might be possible to learn from those mistakes and successes.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018

Important: This is the scheduled public release of version 0.6.2. If you are one of my $5 and above patrons and you’ve played that version already, please note that there is no extra content here.

Hi guys,

Version 0.6.2public is now available for everyone. There are a total of 5900 images in this version so up over 1500 from 0.5.4 with dozens of new animations and several new videos.

There are two main aspects to this update. The first of which is Rachel’s punishment system. A Student Quest log for Rachel will start the morning after you spy on her room and see the event with Donna, Maxine and the ointment. The quest log will tell you exactly what you need to do then. Rachel’s punishment system is slightly more difficult than Debbie’s as she doesn’t suffer from the same weakness and you need to take your punishment actions in a more specific order. I suspect some people might struggle so I’ve included a mini walkthrough explaining exactly what to do.

The other main aspect is unlocking the ability to punish the girls yourselves. The conditions for the main quest A Man’s Work have been slightly changed. In addition to the previous requirements it will also now be necessary to make Debbie your Prefect before unlocking the rule to punish the girls yourself. Once you unlock this rule you will trigger a very large event (probably about a third of the whole update) where you hold a special assembly for the girls. My plan was to then update all the class scenes, patrol scenes etc but that turned out to be way too much work for one update. So for now the only effect of changing this rule will be to see this scene and also to punish Rachel yourself in the punishment system.

Debbie also has a new scene via the punishment system once you unlock the ability to punish the girls. She now goes up to level six with a new reward scene. However, I haven’t made all the animations yet for the headmaster punishing Debbie. I also haven’t had time yet to add the new actions that we can use on Rachel.

Changelog:
  • Punishment System implemented for Rachel up to level 5 (with three new punishment actions).
  • New student quest for Rachel including several new scenes (follow her quest log and check the replay menu to make sure you have seen everything).
  • New rule: Men are allowed to perform spankings (Triggers a major new scene but otherwise only affects Debbie and Rachel in the punishment system).
  • New rule: Girls must strip to underwear for punishment (currently only affects Debbie and Rachel through the punishment system).
  • You can now go on a date with your P.A.Samantha. With a follow up scene the next day.
  • There is a new student, Ada. Speak to her on a Monday afternoon in the hallway.
Changes from 0.6.2 to 0.6.2 Public:
The public version has some minor bug fixes and lots of corrected typos. Apart from that the only addition is a new animation for when you or Sally apply ointment to Rachel’s bottom during punishment.

Downloads:

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

The Headmaster [v0.6.2 Public] [Altos and Herdone] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 1.95 GB - Mac: 1.94 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 759 MB - Mac: 742 GB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: |
Mac: |

Enjoy! :D

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What the cuck, the order gets fucked up and you just say "oh well have some of mine".

If you played the beta the only thing new with the public is when you put ointment on Rachel's bum it has an animation now, and bug/spelling fixes.

Reactions: OzBrit

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
What the cuck, the order gets fucked up and you just say "oh well have some of mine".

If you played the beta the only thing new with the public is when you put ointment on Rachel's bum it has an animation now, and bug/spelling fixes.
i wonder if thats all that's been worked on in the past month lmfao

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes