alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I stopped looking into this game due to the massive drag out i mean by now you already have plenty of girls just hanging by a thread needing banged :unsure:

Most likly not since a few bugs and no new girls to bang, just that one slut :LOL::ROFLMAO:
That's not how it works. At this point, very few are obedient enough not to get you immediately fired. Just because they are willing to do other sexual favors like handjobs, that does not mean they will allow full sex. At this point, it would still have to be rape and a game over. They will get to the point where they will literally do anything, just be patient. This is a slow burn corruption game, not an instant slut corruption game.

Jul 14, 2017
hey alto, seems to be a glitch when you save the game, it reverts everything to friday night and have to redo all the new content over again. Prolly already knew that but hey,

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I think you're referring to this.
probably yes, but i installed the new version as well and nothing changed - do i need so start a savegame before that?

EDIT: NVM - now it updated somehow - all problems solved

Last edited:

tutorD

Feb 26, 2020
Just keep punishing Debbie to earn influence points, you need to click on the rubbish bin on your in-game pc, the last entry is password-protected, you need to speak to Mrs Chang to get her to give you the password, that will kick a fight with her and Sally, go back to the pc and read what was said, speak to Ruth, speak to her again, then once you have the 3rd dream Jimmy will open the way to the old headmasters body, then you can open the safe, then speak to Ruth.

All of this is covered in the 6.2 full guide.

I managed to unlock both root and Sally now I have reached the sixth level of Debby the last of Rachel is unlocked, now the game continues in some way or is over.?
when the latest update is released is What's the latest update?

Greenhorse

Jun 11, 2018
whats the new animations?
v0.7 seems to focus mostly on corrupting the masochistic athlete, Amy. There's a couple of other interesting things. I really like the D&D scene. That could be really interesting later on. Movie night could be fun too. One of the students is revealed to be a nudist. The groundskeeper's dog plays fetch. xdd. I like where this game is going. This reminds me a lot of HHS (I really liked that game before it got all bugged and then abandoned).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I managed to unlock both root and Sally now I have reached the sixth level of Debby the last of Rachel is unlocked, now the game continues in some way or is over.?
when the latest update is released is What's the latest update?
If you have read this thread you should know there was an update this weekend, and a patch just a few hours ago.

there is a problem when u fuck in the ass Amy. Let me know how to fix it
Update to 7.1

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Headmaster [v0.7.1 Beta] [Altos and Herdone] - Original Size: 2.37GB
Download PC (688MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tutorD

Feb 26, 2020
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Headmaster [v0.7.1 Beta] [Altos and Herdone] - Original Size: 2.37GB
Download PC (688MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/CITAZIONE]

how do i install the reduced version in my version? which is 0.6.2?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes