tutorD

Feb 26, 2020
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Headmaster [v0.7.1 Beta] [Altos and Herdone] - Original Size: 2.37GB
Download PC (688MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/CITAZIONE]

I can't start the file even with the codec you provided! can you explain how to do it? thank you

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
That's not how it works. At this point, very few are obedient enough not to get you immediately fired. Just because they are willing to do other sexual favors like handjobs, that does not mean they will allow full sex. At this point, it would still have to be rape and a game over. They will get to the point where they will literally do anything, just be patient. This is a slow burn corruption game, not an instant slut corruption game.
Thanks for Clarifying why i gave up on this :ROFLMAO: You basically said what i did, just like in the game but in a drawn out fashion :unsure:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for Clarifying why i gave up on this :ROFLMAO: You basically said what i did, just like in the game but in a drawn out fashion :unsure:
So, to make it absolutely clear and sum it all up, you just prefer games where you can fuck the girls immediately? Not trying to shame or anything, just asking for the sake of clarification. Also, no, I actually said the opposite. You said several girls were hanging by a thread, but that isn't the case. Even those girls would get him fired if he went any further than blowjobs or handjobs. Debbie is a good example as she has several lines in her scenes, especially her blowjob scene, that indicate she is still defiant about obeying the MC.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2016
I finded one little bug, when amy is bottomless and in bra in diaper position she still have pants and blouse i one frame

update 10/10 like always but I see some untapped potential there should be more scenes with amy and debby under the shower. In the scene, debby talks about shaving amy pussy, why not make during punishment a different shower scene every day and on the last day, let Debby shave off amy stubbles?

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
not sure if i did something wrong instead, but i cant get the last spying scene to appear (which per hint should appear after watching amy, rachel, and amy's post-punishment scenes)

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
AltosandHerdone i am still stuck with 2 scenes:

I spoke to Donna at beach at saturday once and she turned me down - then i get always "i dont want to be turned down again" (or similar)
Also i got one spying scene left, but when i spy i cant get another scene

what am i missing? (the other content is all done)

To end the missing spy event: spy the showers every evening, Maxine will be spanked by Debbie with a towel one times

Event "At the lake": visit on weekends the lake and click on the rocks on right side of the "Amy group" , you will find a bikini - take it and click right arrow to visit the greenkeepers hut, click on Beast and let the dog search for the girl who owns the bikini

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
So, to make it absolutely clear and sum it all up, you just prefer games where you can fuck the girls immediately? Not trying to shame or anything, just asking for the sake of clarification. Also, no, I actually said the opposite. You said several girls were hanging by a thread, but that isn't the case. Even those girls would get him fired if he went any further than blowjobs or handjobs. Debbie is a good example as she has several lines in her scenes, especially her blowjob scene, that indicate she is still defiant about obeying the MC.
What do mean with "h a n g i n g" ? :eek:
No girl will be hung in this game only be punished by Sally + option for HM to spank Amy and Rachel.

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes