Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No sex in the game, right, except Trixie sucks you off, you can have sex or anal with former student Sarah in dreams she jerks you off, another girl in the dream whose name eludes me sucks you off, Debbie jerks you off, Debbie sucks you off, Amy jerks you off, Amy sucks you off, Amy lets you fuck her, Amy lets you fuck her in the ass, Rachel jerks you off, Sally lets you fuck her, you finger Priti to orgasm, watch Sally finger Debbie to orgasm, you give Amy an edging multiple orgasms.

Yep poor headmaster no sex life at all, if your lazy and want every girl to instant fuck you upon seeing you like almost all the other boring games.

Onto other things, Altos posted this for cut content that should be in 0.8 due in April.
A number of scenes were cut as I was running out of time. Most will be included in the next update. Usually at the beginning of the update cycle I'll story board a bunch of scenes to see what looks good and what can be achieved with the limitations of the software. Some of the preview pics are story boarded scenes that I didn't have time to finish. As an example here is an unfinished scene for Debbie and Trixie on the beach where Debbie is asking questions about putting sun cream on when you're sunbathing nude. Trixie is happily explaining.
debbie_trixie1.jpg debbie_trixie2.jpg debbie_trixie3.jpg debbie_trixie4.jpg

zippotech

Mar 12, 2019
thought i should let you know there is a loop at the end of the scene of Amy with her upright this will not allow to pass. Did good on the work but needs correcting.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
To AltosandHerdone

Impossible to save game

This is the save i made today. The save show the picture of the moment how i save but he open only the first save at the beginning. I think all a problem link to save. I try with another save to begin. I add few random automatic save
If this is help. I start with another save and all is go well. The save i have posted the first time is probably at the origin of all the other problem's showed after. Probably an analyse of it give you precious informations.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Version 0.7.1 Beta Now Available

Update:

I had a few bug reports which I’ve now fixed:
  • A missing frame of an animation when Amy was getting paddled by the mc without her underwear causing a crash
  • A crash for some people in the sex scene for Amy
  • The spying event for Maxine not showing as complete in the replay menu
  • A crash when taking Amy’s picture
  • Amy can now be summoned to your office for punishment after level 5
Also, some people are having issues with rollback. I believe this is down to creating a save right at the beginning of the update just when you get the option to reset Amy's questline. If you want to go back to the beginning of the update; load your save from a previous version or save after the recap. If you save while the game is updating (or the recap is playing) that save file will be corrupt. I’ll look into ways of disabling saving/loading automatically while that bit of code is running.

For all the small changes and typos I’ll sort these out over the week.

Android users: I’m still working on the android version which is giving me some trouble. It should be ready in a couple of days. Tuesday at the latest.

Downloads

Original Release Notes & Changelog

Hey guys,

The beta version for 0.7 is now ready. I hope you all enjoy it. Please post any bug reports over on the Discord.

This update is focused on Amy with the implementation of her punishment system up to level five. Catch Amy misbehaving, punish her in your office and then spy on her room to trigger her quest-line. There are multiple objectives to complete for Amy so don’t forget to keep checking the quest log if you get stuck.

There should be no need to start a new save to see everything for Amy. When you load an old save the game will give you three options; you can reset all of Amy’s content if you want to see everything from the beginning, you can watch a brief recap of Amy’s content, or you can just continue as normal.

There are also a bunch of little scenes at the weekends around the dorms and the lake and a short funny scene for Lucy at your apartment. As always the easiest way to find out what’s new is to check the replay menu. Click on a locked event to get a hint on how to see it.

As I said in my last development update I didn’t have time to get very far with Cassandra’s punishment system. I thought about leaving it in partially implemented but I decided, in the end, it would be better to hold it all back until its ready. Expect that in another update in three or four weeks time along with some scenes for the English teacher Claire.

Android users: I will be making a beta version for android but you’ll have to wait until tomorrow morning as it needs a little extra work. I’ll update this post when its ready and you should receive a notification. However, I’ve been told the notifications don’t always come through so please do check back tomorrow if you haven’t heard anything.

Changelog:
Punishment system implemented for Amy
New quest-line for Amy with several new scenes - Follow her Quest-log
New spying scene for Debbie and Maxine (visit Rachel’s room when prompted to)
Movie night scene at the dorms on a Friday evening
D&D game at dorms on Sunday afternoon
Scenes for Amy and Donna at the lake on Saturday afternoon
A scene for Emily at the lake on Sunday Morning
New scene for Lucy at your Apartment

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
This bug happens because one of the definitions needed is defined in Sally's sex scene. Watch that first and you won't get the bug. Been trying to upload a fixed version for a while but the internet seems to be totally overloaded with everyone home for the quarantine.
If you successfully upload a patch for all issues on all platforms please post as that is when i will download it

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
how to get keys for miss newman ? i seem be somewhat stuck
Download or/and read in the Walkthroughs and FAQ all about Miss Newman, Miss Chang and the Greenkeeper or look through all posts in this thread ( on the last 200 pages) - so you will find the answer.
Other hint: please post here a save of the point you reached in the game -> someone could find the special advice for you what to do. ;)

Reactions: Phil5k

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
AltosandHerdone i am still stuck with 2 scenes:

I spoke to Donna at beach at saturday once and she turned me down - then i get always "i dont want to be turned down again" (or similar)
Also i got one spying scene left, but when i spy i cant get another scene

what am i missing? (the other content is all done)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I saw something about Cass having some small content? I didn't see any unless it wasnt added. Was a lot of great Amy content though. Can't wait to see Emily content as she is my fav her and the teacher that we been training. :p

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
How do you level Amy up?
Can't even get to Lvl 2 I have only 6 actions available and the Pain is stuck at 4.

EDIT: Gottit. Can't be done the first time around, have to fail then spy her room at night. Will be doable the next time.

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I saw something about Cass having some small content? I didn't see any unless it wasnt added. Was a lot of great Amy content though. Can't wait to see Emily content as she is my fav her and the teacher that we been training. :p
There is meant to be another update later adding her in as well as others. I think it is 8.0 but allow or someone else correct me if I am wrong

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
AltosandHerdone i am still stuck with 2 scenes:

I spoke to Donna at beach at saturday once and she turned me down - then i get always "i dont want to be turned down again" (or similar)
Also i got one spying scene left, but when i spy i cant get another scene

what am i missing? (the other content is all done)

Where did you find these events list

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes