ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
First time I saw this game the first thing that went through my mind was "Fucking A another Ecchi Sensi"... oh how wrong and sad I was.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
To AltosandHerdone

To say thank you and show my gratitude. I take a symbolic pledge of 1$ on your Patreon. I wanted to give you more but i like too much games and i made choice time to time. Now I your turn!

TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
Hot damn what a great update this just keeps getting better and better, if he keeps giving every girl a detailed story like this its gonna be amazing! Keep up the good work!

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
Followed the advice of having Sally in the shower (whether it was necessary or not) and everything has worked perfectly. Great content with Amy. Thanks for quelling Coronavirus boredom and keep up the great work.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
AltosandHerdone - nice update as usual

But how to trigger the last lake scene and last spying scene?
I guess it's about donna who spake me down and i should get back on her

I have done all Amy scenes ans some other minor ones. The only ones last in my replay list is the one at lake (guess donna) and spying

Any help?

D

Deleted member 1481465

Can't seem to find Amy for Part 3 of her quest. It's telling me to patrol the halls, but she's never there.

Edit: Fixed. You need to do Part 4 before Part 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The headmaster is called Wilson on his date in the restaurant with Samatha and introduces himself as Mr Grange to the mother.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Not sure if the TFurguson69 comment above is irony, ignorance or just plain stupidity. DarkCookie is really milking patreons...
I know but I like his dev process of finishing a whole story line in one update and focusing on another in the next one makes me feel the wait is worth it (some times) and also his art style sort of justifies the long wait times for me anyway . This game on the other hand feels like an empty husk even though it has a massive amount of pictures because (in my opinion ) the dev puts a lot of effort in multiple characters at the same but progresses very little with them in terms of h scenes. I like this game but I feel the same way even if I skip updates. I'm still waiting for the .7 changelog don't at me :cry:

Shaman Zuma

Aug 20, 2019
The Headmaster, not just a spanking game, but lots of cute girls.
I love the water fights, I hope the dev adds new spicy minigames in future updates.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes