BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I thought that bug only affected saves from an old beta. Not seen it in this version but if you do have the issue could you post your save file and the error code so I can make a patch. Thanks.
How long do you think a patch will take for this and possibly other bugs?

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I thought that bug only affected saves from an old beta. Not seen it in this version but if you do have the issue could you post your save file and the error code so I can make a patch. Thanks.
This error (traceback) only happened when I load my last save from 6.2public - do a rollback -> than save and load (91-3LT1.save) without playing to next daytime before.
Same was if using older saves in earlier Beta releases ( mentioned here in January/February ) before.

The only bug I found until now ( after raising Amy to punlevel 3 ) is chastity panty and cane are shown in online shop but can´t click/buy (115-4LT1.save).
May be perhaps I forgot to do an needed action before.:oops:

Last edited:

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
This error (traceback) only happened when I load my last save from 6.2public - do a rollback -> than save and load (91-3LT1.save) without playing to next daytime before.
Same was if using older saves in earlier Beta releases ( mentioned here in January/February ) before.

The only bug I found until now ( after raising Amy to punlevel 3 ) is chastity panty and cane are shown in online shop but can´t click/buy (115-4LT1.save).
May be perhaps I forgot to do an needed action before.:oops:
Thanks for this Antwit.

Hmmm... I think the first one is not working because you saved when the label afterload was running (where all the definitions are updated and recap is played), so when you load the game again at that point the program gets confused. That could be the problem others have been having too. Go back to an earlier save and that shouldn't happen. I'll need to see if I can find a way to disable saving/reloading while that bit of code runs.

The second save seems to work OK for me, I was able to buy the panties and the cane so not sure what's happening there.

You also seem to have an issue where you saw the Amy being tickled event before you earned the horniness point with Amy in class. So after the punishment, the mc keeps repeating the line "Amy enjoys being spanked in my office I wonder if she would react differently if she was spanked in front of the other girls in class." I'll need to fix that too.

Also, save page 115. Good going.

Reactions: Antwit

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Thanks for this Antwit.

Hmmm... I think the first one is not working because you saved when the label afterload was running (where all the definitions are updated and recap is played), so when you load the game again at that point the program gets confused. That could be the problem others have been having too. Go back to an earlier save and that shouldn't happen. I'll need to see if I can find a way to disable saving/reloading while that bit of code runs.

The second save seems to work OK for me, I was able to buy the panties and the cane so not sure what's happening there.

You also seem to have an issue where you saw the Amy being tickled event before you earned the horniness point with Amy in class. So after the punishment, the mc keeps repeating the line "Amy enjoys being spanked in my office I wonder if she would react differently if she was spanked in front of the other girls in class." I'll need to fix that too.

Also, save page 115. Good going.
Could although buy panties and cane by using key "ctrl" in online shop:D but Rachel was shown before office (above left ) on Sunday afternoon like normally on workdays.

Last edited:

Weimos

Jan 22, 2017
the cane to paddle is for the save on this version too. I was restart a new game and the bug roolback too. Another bug impossible at roolback later i post my save.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I played trough this 7.0Beta:
probably found 2 tiny bugs:
- at Amy´s 1st caning she looses her panties , if not planed (graphic)
- after spy event "Maxine get a wipping" it shows not been done in event log
screenshot0001.png
here is my save to prove

@ Altos: You did a fine job. :D
Its nearly perfect and not so buggy at all to play.;)
Tnx a lot you allowed us beta testing :D

Last edited:

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
the cane to paddle is for the save on this version too. I was restart a new game and the bug roolback too. Another bug impossible at roolback later i post my save.
Go back to a save from before the update. Saves made at the beginning of the update while the recap is playing will be corrupt.

Reactions: TheDevian

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
this new release does it have the Amy quest line? the beta build crashes during her anal scene.
This bug happens because one of the definitions needed is defined in Sally's sex scene. Watch that first and you won't get the bug. Been trying to upload a fixed version for a while but the internet seems to be totally overloaded with everyone home for the quarantine.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I cant wait to play it but i will wait till the non beta version is out. No reason to use valuable internet to download it

Very good job to the Developer, its a really interesting game

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes