Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Unfortunately I'm always working on the game right up until the time of release so pushing it forward won't be possible. I'm on the last main scene for Amy, then I have a few small bits to go back over, some scenes that need to be made repeatable, then I need to code all the new scenes into the replay system. Plus I need to play it through a few times, make sure the story flows well, check for bugs and typos etc. It'll probably be late Saturday by the time I'm done.

Heya,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Greenhorse

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
To bad my download volume on Mega is down:sick: for the next 12/24 hours :cry: But tomorrow will shurely be a beautiful new day at Saint Louis Academy (for) Girls:giggle:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
To bad my download volume on Mega is down:sick: for the next 12/24 hours :cry: But tomorrow will shurely be a beautiful new day at Saint Louis Academy (for) Girls:giggle:
i can upload the new update to Gdrive, if you like that

The Headmaster - Version 0.7 Beta - (Beware A lot of errors, this is a BETA)

Throwaway7777 - link

Last edited:

hutin123

Jan 22, 2019
Just a feedback: a bit low graphic overall and stuttering when it comes to animations, everybody see the MC is very handsome but i don't - which need to be fix more (it's fine cause i know if you do, then you will have to fix him from the beginning) not saying for all the girls- they're excellent. I hope more update coming soon cause this game is so extraordinary. Thumbs up!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just a feedback: a bit low graphic overall and stuttering when it comes to animations, everybody see the MC is very handsome but i don't - which need to be fix more (it's fine cause i know if you do, then you will have to fix him from the beginning) not saying for all the girls- they're excellent. I hope more update coming soon cause this game is so extraordinary. Thumbs up!
It's Illusion art, there is only so much you can do with the male models.

Reactions: hutin123

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
Heya,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, debugging process ..., trying to identify the error, surely the HM deserves two pain points for such effort: did you hit hard enough? Long enough? Was her butt cheeks turning red or just a little pinkish? Did she utter any sounds of pain? Or did you by any chance notice a faint smile :) during the smacking?

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
namely the scroll wheel and save errors they cause it to roll back to the first load point its kinda broken atm so i honestly recomend waiting till the next patch
I thought that bug only affected saves from an old beta. Not seen it in this version but if you do have the issue could you post your save file and the error code so I can make a patch. Thanks.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes