Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey AltosandHerdone,
In lieu of all the coronavirus stuff, is it possible to push the release date up a bit? I'm stuck at home and would loveee to see the girls back in action and do some patrols around school. :D

Just a thought, no pressure though!
Remember to stay 6 feet away from the girls while patrolling though. Also break up any gathering of girls. And wash your hands! (No really, do that)

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
See? Now I need nurse Kate telling me what should I do to prevent getting the coronavirus...
If she's naked better... Y'know? For pedagogical reasons... I'll pay more attention

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Remember to stay 6 feet away from the girls while patrolling though. Also break up any gathering of girls. And wash your hands! (No really, do that)
Now if we just had a cane more than six feet long we could still spank them!

Or we could just remove all outside oversight into what the MC is doing by saying that the school was under quarantine, including locking Ruth out if she went to the store or something.

Reactions: sha2k

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Someone interested in CORONA (cool music)
and
:LOL:
or

This advice may help (instructions to wash hands right?)
(This week's one-woman band video is a lighthearted PSA: Do not underestimate the risks but keep calm and wash your hands.
No one wants to get – or spread – the Coronavirus. It's a parody of of the classic 1979 hit "My Sharona" by The Knack. I guess you could say it's the "viral" version. *ba dum bum ching* )
So beware keep > 6 foot distance , greet "namaste" (bow or nod , don´t shake hands) Take care ! Please stay well and uninfected all my friends.;)

Last edited:

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Hey AltosandHerdone,
In lieu of all the coronavirus stuff, is it possible to push the release date up a bit? I'm stuck at home and would loveee to see the girls back in action and do some patrols around school. :D

Just a thought, no pressure though!
Unfortunately I'm always working on the game right up until the time of release so pushing it forward won't be possible. I'm on the last main scene for Amy, then I have a few small bits to go back over, some scenes that need to be made repeatable, then I need to code all the new scenes into the replay system. Plus I need to play it through a few times, make sure the story flows well, check for bugs and typos etc. It'll probably be late Saturday by the time I'm done.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Unfortunately I'm always working on the game right up until the time of release so pushing it forward won't be possible. I'm on the last main scene for Amy, then I have a few small bits to go back over, some scenes that need to be made repeatable, then I need to code all the new scenes into the replay system. Plus I need to play it through a few times, make sure the story flows well, check for bugs and typos etc. It'll probably be late Saturday by the time I'm done.
Aw. Well, at least I get to play it this Saturday!! Hit me!

All the best though! Final stretch!

Suppaliliuma

Dec 27, 2018
i were thinking that tomorrow was the date but saturday is also ok. (after having waited this long what is one day more, right :) )

Doreiakuma

Aug 21, 2017
I'm willing to wait a few more days....not like I have anything to do because it's all closed due to Corona-chan lol.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes