Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Now, can we get back to talking about the game?
Great idea. How about some more previews to keep people going? :)

Emily, Charlotte and Nina... I most definitely wouldn't mind some love from the dev to them.
Well the good news, based on the previews, is that we'll being seeing some more of Emily at least. In fact, it looks as if we'll be seeing ALL of Emily. And I love her semi-transparent panties... she really needs to fail a uniform inspection because of them, don't you think? :p

Rao_fork

Oct 31, 2019
I've expressed support for Rachel and Miss Potts before but add Lucy to that list too. Very adorable with the whole maid thing. She seems diligent and just adorable. I love that she shows off when she's in an apron.

I wonder what story-line we'll get with the Nurse?
Also, speaking of the Nurse, the line by Donna with the whole weighing in public-'At least they don't make us strip naked '(paraphrased) I can't wait for that to happen. I don't how but it just has to with that line, right?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I doubt we will get anything for nurse Kate anytime soon, she seems to be way down on the list, well maybe other than another scene with Debbie groping her.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Great idea. How about some more previews to keep people going? :)

Well the good news, based on the previews, is that we'll being seeing some more of Emily at least. In fact, it looks as if we'll be seeing ALL of Emily. And I love her semi-transparent panties... she really needs to fail a uniform inspection because of them, don't you think? :p

I don't remember anything about transparency in the rules, just that they had to be white.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I am also not sure whether it's transparency or a skin-like color patch. If the latter though, it would be an inspection fail indeed.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
you know it! (y)

I've expressed support for Rachel and Miss Potts before but add Lucy to that list too. Very adorable with the whole maid thing. She seems diligent and just adorable.
Maybe is just me but there have been really subtle hints pointing to Lucy (and Priti too) not being as sweet as they look. I still would love to see a greedy kinda heel- ish Lucy.

well maybe other than another scene with Debbie groping her.
wait... you're telling me there's a scene where Debbie gropes nurse Kate and I haven't seen it?

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
wait... you're telling me there's a scene where Debbie gropes nurse Kate and I haven't seen it?
Yes, but to the best of my knowledge, it only happens if you fail to raise Debbie to Level 4 when you punish her for the first time at level 3. From the game guide:

[XTRA07] Debbie Gropes the Nurse

You will only see this event in certain circumstances. If Debbie is at punishment level 3, you should carry out a patrol, during which you will see her make a rather poor attempt at apologizing to Lucy. (See XPUN03 for details.) If you fail to raise Debbie to level 4 at this point (e.g. if you give her a public punishment instead of a private one), then this event can happen.

Teach classes until you see Nurse Kate give the girls a talk about healthy eating. You will see the nurse bending over Charlotte's desk before Debbie gropes the nurse's bottom. You can then give Debbie a private punishment and raise her to level 4.
Debbie_Grope.png

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
God I dont pay attention for a few weeks and Ive already feel lost on the current topic... but looks like the new content is a hit.

D

Deleted member 1481465

Gimme more sports teacher and dancer woman. Need a threesome!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I only found out about Debbie groping nurse Kate myself yesterday and I have played like 20 times from start, it was dumb luck for me, I was punishing Debbie at level 3 and accidentally hit end punishment early, so thought fuck it can wait to do it another time, tought a class than the second time I tought a class it happened, and sadly no replay for it, but god damn it is Debbie at her finest, or rather Altos at his best, it was funny as fuck watching Debbie trying to decide to grab Kates ass or not, felt very Deadpool to me.

Rao_fork

Oct 31, 2019
Maybe is just me but there have been really subtle hints pointing to Lucy (and Priti too) not being as sweet as they look. I still would love to see a greedy kinda heel- ish Lucy.
Well, I don't think Priti masturbating in our room during the photo-shoot or Lucy showing her pussy off when wearing an apron in our home is very subtle :p

I'm not sure what you mean by heel-ish but I wouldn't want Lucy (or Priti) to just ramp it up. I love Lucy's cheekiness in showing herself off but I prefer slowburn corruption/leading on type of thing.

Edit- How do I make the emoticon just text : p? It automatically seems to convert it and I don't like it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, I don't think Priti masturbating in our room during the photo-shoot or Lucy showing her pussy off when wearing an apron in our home is very subtle :p

I'm not sure what you mean by heel-ish but I wouldn't want Lucy (or Priti) to just ramp it up. I love Lucy's cheekiness in showing herself off but I prefer slowburn corruption/leading on type of thing.

Edit- How do I make the emoticon just text : p? It automatically seems to convert it and I don't like it.

Dudes probably a wrestling fan, or was, in wrestling you had Babyfaces good guys, and Heels bad guys, so Heel-ish would be doing something naughty/bad, like when a wrestling manager would slip something to his client to help him get a win, like the old cloth full of eather or whatever it was, or when Jake the Snake would bring out his snake.

Reactions: Rao_fork

tutorD

Feb 26, 2020
Here is a mini walkthrough to help anyone stuck on Debbie's levelling up.
[/CITAZIONE]
in version 0.6,2 what is the maximum level that can be reached with Debby?
I can't go over 50 rating points and 50 discipline points. why ?
as a convict and unlock Rhut and Sally?
I tried them all but I can't get out of this nond that you recommend me to do <>?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Debbie goes to level 6, when you get the option to summon Debbie for punishment at level 5 do so to get her to level 6.
If you can not increase disciplen then have to raised Rachel to level 5.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just keep punishing Debbie to earn influence points, you need to click on the rubbish bin on your in-game pc, the last entry is password-protected, you need to speak to Mrs Chang to get her to give you the password, that will kick a fight with her and Sally, go back to the pc and read what was said, speak to Ruth, speak to her again, then once you have the 3rd dream Jimmy will open the way to the old headmasters body, then you can open the safe, then speak to Ruth.

All of this is covered in the 6.2 full guide.

Reactions: Phil5k
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes