BIackBaron

Jul 24, 2017
If you didn't hear, DOOM:Eternal already got cracked. Bethesda accidentally left a Doom:Eternal.exe that didn't have Denuvo DRM in the Bethesda.Net version of the game.
"Accidentally" id software most likely knows better how to promote the game, I'll buy it when I can. Eff Denuvo for ruining the experience of paying customers by lowering the framerate

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
so much fun in the water gun fight....Debbie is amazing...and i love Miss Newmann ..dam this game is so much fun on so many levels! an daam Miss Star.....

Last edited:
Reactions: herbz

Greenhorse

Jun 11, 2018
It's been a couple of months. The next version will be coming out soon I hope? I'd like to see where the story goes with Rachel and Lucy and I'm curious about Harriet's "business." Is she a E-slut? A cosplay thot? Toy salesman? Rachel didn't want to say. Plus. The new student April is into photography. That could be interesting. I love the variety of characters so far. I like this type of game play too.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
omg..mr cummings..and miss swallows lmfao..god i love this game..and lets not forget Amy under the desk...fucking hot and dam sexy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

LuksJoe

May 21, 2019
One or two months ago the dev gave a statement that the new version should be coming out around the 21st. does anybody have some new information on the next release date?
looking forward to it

Reactions: Amion

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It comes out in the next 24 hours for beta, 28th for the cheap seats, then probably April a small update as Altos decided to focus on Amy, and April(ish) time will have Cass and some other things.

Hey guys,
So we are one week away now from the beta release of version 0.7. The image folder currently contains around 7,200 renders so up about 1,300 from version 0.6.2.
Since my last development update, I had a slight change of plans. While I said I was going to spend the last few weeks of the development cycle working on some scenes for Miss Potts as well as completing the punishment system for Cassandra. I ended up continuing with Amy’s storyline instead. My reason for this was I felt that it was more important to make significant progress with one character rather than making smaller progress with several. So in version 0.7, expect to finally get down to some real action with one of the students.
Rather than delay the release to include the planned content for Miss Potts and Cassandra (plus a big scene for Lucy which I mentioned a while back) I’m going to split it and do a second release shortly after version 0.7. Which should hopefully take me no more than a few weeks as everything is written and storyboarded. Plus the new scenes I’ve written for Miss Potts are easily some of my best and it would be a crime to make people wait longer than is absolutely necessary. So expect a substantial release next weekend focused on Amy (along with a bunch of small scenes at the lake and the dorms) with another large-ish release a few weeks later with content for Miss Potts, Cassandra and Lucy.
The only real downside to this change of plans is that people will have to wait a little longer before we move on with the main story in version 0.8. However, I think it will be worth it.
For more up to date information from me about the upcoming version don’t forget to join up to the (as well as linking your Patreon and Discord accounts in your Patreon settings).
Altos

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
ITS GOING TO BE TODAY!!!!....FUCKING HELL YES!!!....so Amy the little maso slut..gets her path next...i think Lucy needs one after.

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Hello is the update out today or tomorrow ?
We should have some cups of tea or coffee to wait :coffee::whistle: and see, Altos spoke from "late Saturday" for the Beta and depending on space /time and the
"if ever" someone posts the link of this Beta,
this could be early to mid/late Sunday March 22th (Europe/Asia) or mid to late Saturday March 21st for US , Canada and East Pacific :geek: or otherwise we have to wait for next Weekend March 28th/29th .
I don´t know exactly where on this beautiful planet Altos and Herdone live and work ;) but persuming somewhere in the US or Canada.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
The beta version is due to be released within the next hour. It would have been earlier, but Altos says that the Mega upload is going very, very slowly. (Probably something to do with the entire world population being quarantined and spending their weekend browsing the internet, I guess. :))

I don´t know exactly where on this beautiful planet Altos and Herdone live and work
From what he's said, Altos lives in the UK.

I think it's a beta, so it might not make it here, the full release could be a bit longer.
As most of us are aware, Altos recently asked people not to immediately leak the beta version:
The only thing that I would politely request is that no one leaks the beta (or at the very least don't update the OP) for a few days to give me time to iron out the major bugs. That way the thread won't be filled with the same bug reports over and over and new players won't be put off from playing. That would be my biggest concern. I just want everyone who plays to have a good experience, as in the long run that is the best way to get and keep patrons.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I started posting here to help promote the game and to try and get Altos some more patreons. If he doesn't want me to do something, I'm not going to do it. I know this might be disappointing for some of you, but I hope you can understand. If nobody else posts the beta, then I'll post it in a couple of days. But I need to think of a way of trying to prevent the OP from being updated when I post it. :unsure: If anyone's got a good idea, let me know.

Suppaliliuma

Dec 27, 2018
We should have some cups of tea or coffee to wait :coffee::whistle: and see, Altos spoke from "late Saturday" for the Beta and depending on space /time and the
"if ever" someone posts the link of this Beta,
this could be early to mid/late Sunday March 22th (Europe/Asia) or mid to late Saturday March 21st for US , Canada and East Pacific :geek: or otherwise we have to wait for next Weekend March 28th/29th .
I don´t know exactly where on this beautiful planet Altos and Herdone live and work ;) but persuming somewhere in the US or Canada.
as i remember the previous time he posted it around 6 oclock according to my time which is 4 hours later from now.
so i think you could be right about your assumption

Reactions: Antwit
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes