yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
For me Rachel is 90% of the game. It is hard to find games with A cup characters. Hope devs move the project to a different platform
No doubt Rachel is a top tier character but I wouldnt sag she's 90% of the game. There's a lot of cute girls (some with compelling stories already, others with untapped potential) Also, there are a few A cup girls in the game besides Rachel iirc. Emily, Charlotte and Nina come to mind. I most definitely wouldn't mind some love from the dev to them.

Also, also... I've always wondered what would have happened if Rachel's character traits (and storyline) would have worked as well as it did if they had been given to someone else... Would, lets say Nina be as popular as Rachel if their roles were reversed? (Nina as the sexually unexperienced cute gamer girl who ends up as the HM's pet, and Rachel as the angsty, mysterious, not so social kinda girl) just curious.

Reactions: Cartageno
Apr 8, 2018
No doubt Rachel is a top tier character but I wouldnt sag she's 90% of the game. There's a lot of cute girls (some with compelling stories already, others with untapped potential) Also, there are a few A cup girls in the game besides Rachel iirc. Emily, Charlotte and Nina come to mind. I most definitely wouldn't mind some love from the dev to them.

Also, also... I've always wondered what would have happened if Rachel's character traits (and storyline) would have worked as well as it did if they had been given to someone else... Would, lets say Nina be as popular as Rachel if their roles were reversed? (Nina as the sexually unexperienced cute gamer girl who ends up as the HM's pet, and Rachel as the angsty, mysterious, not so social kinda girl) just curious.
I’d molest them all. Especially the twins.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Is there any way to summon Priti for pictures, if Mr Wilson's first request for her nude photos was turned down? I couldn't find any such "backdoor" in the (excellent) walk-through.
Good point, I'll add something about this to the next version of the walkthrough. Probably:
You can change your mind about taking the nude pictures. To do this, visit Mr Wilson in the evening again. Speak to him about the "photos of Priti". If you originally disagreed and now want to take the photos of Priti, tell him "I've decided to help you". If you originally agreed and now want to hire the prostitute instead, tell him "I've changed my mind".
Thanks for your comments - they'll help to make the walkthrough better. :)

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Rachel won the first poll I held after version 0.1, even before she'd had any lines in the game. She's always been one of the favourites.

Reactions: Antwit and devonY7

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
For me Rachel is 90% of the game. It is hard to find games with A cup characters. Hope devs move the project to a different platform
Sadly because too many idiots think A cup means loli, you don't see it much for this game, but Harem Hotel cops it for one of his characters Ashley.

I am not going to say a favourite, I really like Priti, but now I am very fond of Lucy, I will say I can't wait till we get to help poor Rachel orgasm.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Best case, assuming Patreon comes after this project, would be Altos moves his platform to a competitor like Subscribestar and keeps everything the same.
Probably should just run Patreon and Subscribestar (and/or other competitors) simultaneously, which makes transitioning in case something happens a lot easier. Currently they just do development updates, image previews, character polls, and build releases. Tiered members sometimes get character polls exclusively, image previews exclusively and build releases early, all posted via download links (as opposed to some creators who send them out to members individually to avoid people sharing links).

This means that updates can more or less be simul-posted by copy-pasting... this ends up with more effort, but it's not really double the effort to maintain that (once everything is setup). I'm surprised there isn't a multi-platform manager yet like there is for kickstarter and competitors with Backerkit.

Edit: Basically a lot of video creators on youtube have gone to multiple platform publishing if they fear they'll get their videos banned and deplatformed if youtube decides to change the rules (demonetization from ads is already a foregone conclusion). It makes sense then that people will have to be just as agile on patreon-like monetization platforms if they decide to change the rules just as often.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This here says there are mostly going going after Koikatsu and Emotion Creator dev's... but yea, a lot of projects could get hit..

They're a bunch of idiots who can't tell the difference between adult and child, what do you expect.

Unfortunately, you just made a very valid point that could be the end of this game at least on Patreon if not completely. It isn't just Rachael, there are multiple girls with A cups and therefore multiple girls that could become targets for Patreon.

Sadly because too many idiots think A cup means loli, you don't see it much for this game, but Harem Hotel cops it for one of his characters Ashley.

I am not going to say a favourite, I really like Priti, but now I am very fond of Lucy, I will say I can't wait till we get to help poor Rachel orgasm.
Apparently, Patreon is full of idiots like that. As far as your example, Harem Hotel, it got hit by Patreon because of Ashley. Luckily, Runey was able to convince them to allow a change of clothing away from school related clothes to suffice since Harem Hotel has no school setting aside from the scenes at school that aren't very visible to those who don't play the game. That is not the case here since the entire setting is a school. Altos would not be able to get the same treatment if he was hit for the same reason.

Probably should just run Patreon and Subscribestar (and/or other competitors) simultaneously, which makes transitioning in case something happens a lot easier. Currently they just do development updates, image previews, character polls, and build releases. Tiered members sometimes get character polls exclusively, image previews exclusively and build releases early, all posted via download links (as opposed to some creators who send them out to members individually to avoid people sharing links).

This means that updates can more or less be simul-posted by copy-pasting... this ends up with more effort, but it's not really double the effort to maintain that (once everything is setup). I'm surprised there isn't a multi-platform manager yet like there is for kickstarter and competitors with Backerkit.

Edit: Basically a lot of video creators on youtube have gone to multiple platform publishing if they fear they'll get their videos banned and deplatformed if youtube decides to change the rules (demonetization from ads is already a foregone conclusion). It makes sense then that people will have to be just as agile on patreon-like monetization platforms if they decide to change the rules just as often.
A very good idea, that way Altos would already be very well established on the secondary platform in case it becomes his primary platform.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Imagine thinking flat chests and small breasts means children, god you can almost smell the incel from those who say those things. Then again they are the same people who get triggered at videos games and drawings so you can't really expect much from the retards who make these decisions to go after these things instead of actually trying to stop real life problems.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
You can also be 18 in high school btw but that shouldnt even matter because its a stupid videogame in the first place and video games and drawings are not real people anyway.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Imagine thinking flat chests and small breasts means children, god you can almost smell the incel from those who say those things. Then again they are the same people who get triggered at videos games and drawings so you can't really expect much from the retards who make these decisions to go after these things instead of actually trying to stop real life problems.
I know, they use literally the exact same argument. Violent video games cause violence, so apparently fake depictions of anyone who is or looks like they could be under the legal age of consent causes real world pedophilia. The mental gymnastics of both of those variants makes my head spin just thinking about it.

Dunno where all that came from but; small breasts don't mean underage.
Trickstar was pointing out that it doesn't, but that the people doing these kinds of things like trying to ban sexual content with loli or even just flat girls or violence in games think it does mean they are even if the game explicitly says they are not.

You can also be 18 in high school btw but that shouldnt even matter because its a stupid videogame in the first place and video games and drawings are not real people anyway.
Exactly, AND you can be flat and a college student. I knew one such girl, she wasn't totally flat, but flat enough that she would have been targeted if she were a character in games like this. There's also other games that have explicitly said the character was a university student, Harem Hotel once again comes to mind. I fear this will be yet another example to add to the list of games targeted for flat chested girls who just so happen to be students wearing school issued uniforms.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This is not the right place for this discussion, but generally it is not just small boobs, it is also a small frame, a short stature, a young looking face, acting young, etc. Actual age doesn't matter when it comes to a loli, they can be any age, some are well over a thousand, it is their apparent age that matters. It is an archetype, like any other. Some women can look like adults with small breasts, but in fiction there is a large number who might be older, but look young as well as having small boobs. There is also a subset of this trope called an 'oppai loli', who have large breasts but are still lolis, because they look young. So, as you can see, breast size is not the the main factor.

Now, can we get back to talking about the game? Like how sexy Sam is and how long you think it will be before her sister hits on us... :p

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
1,000 Patreons!

Just wanted to say a big congratulations to Altos and Herdone - they've just reached their target of 1,000 patreons. Well done!
Hopefully this will give you the financial stability you need to keep developing your game - and to keep giving us lots more naughty girls to spank. :D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If wearing a school uniform means your a underage student that means i can be a cop by dressing like one
With their logic, or lack thereof, yeah.

Well, I think that your argument can be taken a step or two further than where you took it ( ), but whatever...
I was holding back a bit.

This is not the right place for this discussion, but generally it is not just small boobs, it is also a small frame, a short stature, a young looking face, acting young, etc. Actual age doesn't matter when it comes to a loli, they can be any age, some are well over a thousand, it is their apparent age that matters. It is an archetype, like any other. Some women can look like adults with small breasts, but in fiction there is a large number who might be older, but look young as well as having small boobs. There is also a subset of this trope called an 'oppai loli', who have large breasts but are still lolis, because they look young. So, as you can see, breast size is not the the main factor.

Now, can we get back to talking about the game? Like how sexy Sam is and how long you think it will be before her sister hits on us... :p
Very true, also correct on the discussion, I think we may have gone a little off topic even though we started out with it relating to this game. For that reason, I believe we should end this topic as well.

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
Good point, I'll add something about this to the next version of the walkthrough. Probably:

Thanks for your comments - they'll help to make the walkthrough better. :)
Thank you, yes that would help if one wants to change ones mind during the quest, but what if one has finished the Candy route? Then the possibility make the photoshoots (for the headmasters private enjoyment;)) seems to be closed? It would have been nice if one still could summon Priti for this purpose even after Wilson's support had been obtained.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes