Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I chose not to blackmail Ruth and I keep wondering if that will bite me in the ass later but I will move forward that way to see what happens. She might turn out to be a dirty girl with the right conditions.

Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I doubt it will make a difference, pretty much everything depends on grades, discipline, and influence points.

Worst comes to worst you just need to ask for someone to give you a save.

Personally I have done the game several times, so if anything bites me in the ass I will just start over.

Besides, as good as the game is, makes you care for characters, good story and so on that triple-A games do not do any more, just like triple-A games, renpy games tend to not have choices matter unless the dev pre-plans for multiple endings such as Waifu Academy.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Only ends I can think for HM is 'Good end = All or most girls, pass their classes and leave (maybe with some letters of thanks in the ending scene)' or 'Bad end = Ruth or someone else gets the place shut down, HM goes to prison or something..'

Rao_fork

Oct 31, 2019
I chose not to blackmail Ruth and I keep wondering if that will bite me in the ass later but I will move forward that way to see what happens. She might turn out to be a dirty girl with the right conditions.
How do you pass the rule that all genders may punish the girls without blackmailing her? She's just going to veto it otherwise, right?

MythicJoker-[IMG alt="♥ said:
♦
♣
♠
, post: 3150161, member: 1399911"]
Only ends I can think for HM is 'Good end = All or most girls, pass their classes and leave (maybe with some letters of thanks in the ending scene)' or 'Bad end = Ruth or someone else gets the place shut down, HM goes to prison or something..'
We already have two bad ends-
1)Student protest if discipline falls down enough.
2)if you order Priti to strip and then go farther and start punishing her yourself Ruth comes in and shuts the place down.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I never assume when it comes to the net, besides you have to blackmail her.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I mean...he kinda did. You had the chance to decide if you're doing this for yourself or generally care about the girls getting better.

That's about as "villain or not" as you can get.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There has been no mention of it, only thing I know of for Priti is us patrons voted her to be one of the girls who gets a spanking scene in 0.8.

Jun 11, 2018
Hey, AltosandHerdone I heard that Patreon is doing a crackdown on 'Japanese style art' due to people making art of underage characters. I know that you guys haven't done anything wrong, but do you have a contingency plan in case Patreon kicks you off? When you're dealing with these sorts of people, things can happen without warning.

Jun 11, 2018
This would probably be hard to implement, but I would love for there to be what you said, but in addition to the good, there is also a scene where the HM marries one of the students/staff members; especially if there is an option to enter into a polygamous marriage with the twins.

In addition to that I also think that it would be cool if there was some ending that was really hard to get where the HM pulls off some sort of 9001 IQ/12 dimensional chess bullshit and manages to turn the school into his private harem without facing any consequences.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I never assume when it comes to the net, besides you have to blackmail her.
No, you can be nice and give them back to her without blackmailing her, then she starts to trust that you have the girls' best interest at heart and will support you.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
This would probably be hard to implement, but I would love for there to be what you said, but in addition to the good, there is also a scene where the HM marries one of the students/staff members; especially if there is an option to enter into a polygamous marriage with the twins.
Hmm.. Would be interesting to marry one of the girls, I agree. :D

In addition to that I also think that it would be cool if there was some ending that was really hard to get where the HM pulls off some sort of 9001 IQ/12 dimensional chess bullshit and manages to turn the school into his private harem without facing any consequences.
Yea, would love a harem end.. We already have Debbie staying after graduations to continue working with the HM.. I feel Rachel would probably stay as well. Would assume the staff would stay on as well.. We'll see if any others get attached to the HM like Rachel/Debbie. :D

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What are you talking about when you say "Harem End"?

We're the HM of the school to oversee young adults get over their past misbehaviours and lead them to a better life. Everything else is not for our pleasure, it's just part of the job.

Of course, with some it may be necessary to have them supervised for a bit after their school days are over to ensure they stay on track. But that's purely professional, isn't it? We gotta do what we gotta do, no matter how hard (ehem) it is.

Don't get me wrong, I am willing to make great personal sacrifices for the benefit of the girls, and also for the staff of the school if necessary.

Reactions: 1zaza1 and ramiurga

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
What are you talking about when you say "Harem End"?

We're the HM of the school to oversee young adults get over their past misbehaviours and lead them to a better life. Everything else is not for our pleasure, it's just part of the job.

Of course, with some it may be necessary to have them supervised for a bit after their school days are over to ensure they stay on track. But that's purely professional, isn't it? We gotta do what we gotta do, no matter how hard (ehem) it is.

Don't get me wrong, I am willing to make great personal sacrifices for the benefit of the girls, and also for the staff of the school if necessary.
True, but a guy can dream right?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes