Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ah too bad, i wanna see that Arrogant B*tch get spank :sneaky:

Well she did well in the poll Altos had about who to get spanked in 0.8 but she lost out to Priti and someone else I forget who.

All I know is sadly and boo on him, Altos rejected my idea to Mr Wilson fuck Donna for punishment, and obviously someone elses idea of beast to fuck her.

• Angry
Reactions: Antwit

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I mean yea.. But if you're going that route, Wilson could fuck any of the girls and no one should care? A waifu is waifu even if the HM hasn't touched them yet.. Someone that likes the game most likely likes Donna in some way.. Personally wouldn't want Wilson touching anyone, not even Ruth..

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just because there is pussy there you can fuck, doesn't mean you have to fuck it, besides what more humiliation that little mrs stuck up being forced to fuck a fat ugly old man.

Reactions: FreeGamer007

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If it is optional, I wouldn't care if it was to be included. But if it has to come down to humiliation by penetration (for purely pedagogical reasons of course), I'd rather be in control myself. Which may or may not count as "fat ugly old" as well ...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My first impression, without putting too much thought into it, was that it would be part of Debbie's duties as prefect, but more the investigation than the punishment part.
That was my first thought too, searching for contraband or something. Though it kind of looks like one of their bedrooms, so maybe not. Could be a truth or dare game, it could be she is just checking for lumps. XD

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
That was my first thought too, searching for contraband or something. Though it kind of looks like one of their bedrooms, so maybe not. Could be a truth or dare game, it could be she is just checking for lumps. XD
Isn't it just another case when Debbie talked Cass into "practising sex", Debbie playing the boy part, and this time avoiding whispering "Oh Miss Newman"...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes