Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
If you have played the game you should know there is an all-boys school nearby, well the plan is you see what the Headmistress does, and then some of the boys from the school will watch the girls from our school get spanked for extra humiliation.

Altos is promising it is just watching, maybe some boys get caught sneaking into our school, but claiming NO NTR, but not likely to happen till 0.8 at the earliest.
...and this boys could be catched and punished for sneaking by Sally or their own Headmistress?:unsure: Well but this may sound like an whole other new chapter or game. Isn´t it ?

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2020
htnt2005, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry that you found my walkthrough confusing, but maybe I can help explain. There are two "walkthrough" documents: a basic walkthrough guide and the more detailed "game guide". (Both available here.)

Game Guide

Most of the "game guide" explains how to unlock the event log, so it is structured in the same order as the events in the event log. So STA09 will refer to the 9th staff event, and STU15 refers to the 15th listed student event.

As ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ said, if I included full description for the previous requirements in each section, than the guide would become larger and more repetitive, which I think would actually make it MORE confusing for people. So I though a cross-reference code would be easier. But if you can think of a better way to organise the document, then please tell me. After all, the guide is only useful if people can actually use it! :)

Walkthrough & Quick Punishment Guide

The walkthrough document does start with some rather basic (or "generic") information about how to manage grades and discipline. However, it then provides a more detailed explanation of all the quests, including Rachel's quest (search for QSTU01 to find it). This might be a more straightforward guide for you.

Alternatively, if you're just interested in punishing Rachel, than you might be more interested in my quick punishment guide for Rachel, here. That's a more simple guide that explains how to raise Rachel to Level 5 and unlock the strip to underwear rule.

I hope this helps you, but if you've got any other comments or suggestions, please let me know. All ideas are welcome! :)
Thank you very much for this help, I am busy working and spending very little time playing games while the game is too big for me, getting this small walkthrough is great.

Reactions: Phil5k

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Version 0.7 - Image Previews

Some more previews, to keep everyone going until the new version is released. Enjoy! :)

View attachment 575525 View attachment 575526 View attachment 575527 View attachment 575529 View attachment 575530
Another weekend quest?
Or Wednesday evening event? Looks like a whole bunch of fun to come in next releases.
I´m curious if the figures in game are some of the girls been shrinkt by accident with Ms Chang´s poition ? :ROFLMAO:
Tnx to you for sharing:love: this!

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil5k

LuksJoe

May 21, 2019

tutorD

Feb 26, 2020
hi I need to know where I can find and download the latest version of the game I have 0.6.2 I would like to have the full game and can I have a link or news? how do i update my version?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
hi I need to know where I can find and download the latest version of the game I have 0.6.2 I would like to have the full game and can I have a link or news? how do i update my version?
you have the latest version

Reactions: smalljb

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
0.6.2 is the full game at this time, the next update is on the 21st for $10 patrons on the dev's Patreon page.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes