yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Oh my ____ (fill any god you believe in) !! The other day I was daydreaming regressing Claire into a student might be fun. If that's the route thia is going I approve. Just that makes me want this upcoming update to come asap.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I want to punish ruth for making life so hard.
I wouldn't be entirely surprised if your position would enable you in future updates to have some in depth discussion with Ruth about how to continue working together, in a manner of speaking.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I wouldn't be entirely surprised if your position would enable you in future updates to have some in depth discussion with Ruth about how to continue working together, in a manner of speaking.
It's already heading that direction. Especially if you were honest with her instead of blackmailing her. I think she'll eventually A. concede that the MC believes that you ARE trying to help the students and something will happen where she'll step down/agree to tell who bosses that everything's all god here or B. she'll be blackmailed even more to working with the MC.

Reactions: yuserneim

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
While we wait I have a couple of questions for everyone if u wanna answer. (These questions are just out of sheer curiosity)

Okay so, we have:

(If the name is like this we've seen that girl getting spanked or paddled at least one. *= They're next)

(I made the lists from memory, so I might have forgotten something)

Students: (dare I put Claire in this list?)
Ada, Alice, Amy, April, Arabella (coming soon?), Cassandra, Charlotte, Debbie, Donna, Emily, Faye*, Harriet, Jasmine (comimg soon?), Liz*, Louise, Lucy, Mary, Maxine, Nina, Olivia (soon?), Priti, Rachel, Zoey* (soon)

Staff/others: Anna Dixon, Claire, Izzy, Kate (nurse) Robinson, Lily (Sam's sister), María Consuelo, Miss Swallows (No first name, afaik), Ruth, Sally, Samantha, Susan Chang, Trixie.

So... the questions are:
1. Who would you like seeing getting spanked next? (Or are you looking forward to see more from any of the girls) , or
2. Who do you think will keep her bottom virgin (of spankings) the longest?

...And this is the exclusive list of girls we haven't seen naked (like not even a boob) thus far: Ada, Zoey (since she isn't in the game yet), Anna Dixon, Izzy, Nurse Robinson, Lily, María Consuelo, Miss Swallows, Samantha.

so the question here is pretty simple: 3. who are you looking forward to see naked next?

I'll provide my answers: 1. Most definetely Donna (also Liz) From the ones who have already been spanked I want more spanking content on Lucy.
2. Probably Anna Dixon.
3. Isn't it obvious? (profile pic)

Reactions: Phil5k

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
1. Who would you like seeing getting spanked next? (Or are you looking forward to see more from any of the girls)
From the ones we know we'll be seeing soon, I really want to see Liz and Faye. Because they're both cute, and they've had interesting storylines that I'd like to see continued.

Of the others, I'd like to see Olivia, because she's hot and I want to see what happens with Amy when she arrives at the school.:D And Emily, because I'm also a member of the underappreciated Emily fan club and I don't think we've seen nearly enough of her yet. :cry:

2. Who do you think will keep her bottom virgin (of spankings) the longest?
It's a shame you said "her" bottom, or I'd have gone with Mr Wilson :p

For practical reasons, I think Maria or Trixie. Because they haven't done very well in polls so I'm don't think we'll see so much of them. Also Trixie seems the sort of girl who wants to keep control e.g. she'll give you a bj but she won't have sex with you. So I think it might be more likely she'd want to be giving the spanking, not getting it.

3. who are you looking forward to see naked next?
Samantha, absolutely. :) Although I'd also like to see Anna Dixon have an "accident" with Miss Chang's formula... I think that could be a fun scene.

Claire's training is meant to be finished in this next release. So I think the Headmaster should now see if Miss Swallows would also like some personal tuition in his special methods....

Edit: fixing typos

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
1) Donna, she needs some attitude adjustment the most. Maxine a close second for the same reason.

2) Not counting possible latecomers and staff, I'd go for Ada right now. She's probably in need of more characterization first. Including staff I would go for Maria Consuelo, again a similar reason - she doesn't seem to be first in line for more content.

3) It's always good to know your personal assistant as well as you can, for purely professional reasons of course.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I'm still under the belief that Samantha should be somebody just doing her job. She'd get naked to play along with a situation and maybe participate if it requires it, but really she's just there as an assistant to the Headmaster. Anything else that happens is above her paygrade.

Headmaster has pictures of a nude student on his desktop? Not her problem.

Headmaster blackmails one of the people trying to shut down the school? Whatever.

Headmaster has a lesbian student give them head in order to maintain their job as student disciplinarian (or whatever word this strange school uses)? Fun, where's my paycheck?

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I'm also a member of the underappreciated Emily fan club
Welcome to the club!! Here's your membership card*. Meetings are Thursdays night. T-shirts available soon.
*no actual card.

I'd also like to see Anna Dixon have an "accident" with Miss Chang's formula... I think that could be a fun scene.
I dunno why, but there's something about Anna Dixon that I find really alluring. besides her glasses.

Claire's training is meant to be finished in this next release. So I think the Headmaster should now see if Miss Swallows would also like some personal tuition in his special methods....
If Claire is punished as I think she might the school might be needing another Lit teacher. ;)

1) Donna, she needs some attitude adjustment the most. Maxine a close second for the same reason.
School is too quiet. We need more chaos. There are a number of girls with top heel potential, Maxine is one of them. If I were the HM I'd keep her as an ally, tho. Give her some power so she can abuse it and then you make her fall into line. Donna is the best character in the game, imo. Probably not a popular opinion.

I loved it when Ms. Chang was spanked by Sally. I so want to do the same.
Me too.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I want to see Amy getting spanked next, after that not fussed.

Who do I not want spanked, Lucy but I have already spanked her, and Priti, but she is getting spanked.

I am a 10 buck sub, so I know what is coming and am mostly happy with things, except for this boys school stuff.

Reactions: Shahawk

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If you have played the game you should know there is an all-boys school nearby, well the plan is you see what the Headmistress does, and then some of the boys from the school will watch the girls from our school get spanked for extra humiliation.

Altos is promising it is just watching, maybe some boys get caught sneaking into our school, but claiming NO NTR, but not likely to happen till 0.8 at the earliest.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Other than the big epic class scene, there is no one else watching, the school owners are not exactly in the game watching.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
OK, before anyone gets too carried away, I think it would be a good idea to me to post exactly what Altos did say about the boys school. This was a chat on the "suggestions and features" channel of his discord.

It started because one person asked the question: "Any chance the school becomes co-ed where male students could instigate female punishments? Female teacher/student ENF scenarios in front of male students would be amazing."

Altos replied:
There is a boys school nearby and it was mentioned in the intro. I've been writing a scene where we catch two boys trying to sneak onto campus and take them back to their headmistress. There we get to see how the boys are treated by her (she has similar but slightly different methods).

This could unlock the option of allowing boys into campus to watch the girls being punished for extra humiliation. Plus we could have cross over sports events, special lessons etc. The Headmaster could also use this as a phoney pretext for forcing all the girls to have STD checks and to start taking birth control.

The boys would never actually get to touch the girls as this would be too close to ntr etc and I've seen how sensitive some people are about that. I haven't decided if I will use any of this yet though and it would be a huge amount of work. Might be something to hold a poll on.
After lots of shitposting about the actual definition of ntr etc, Altos then said:
I think people are massively overly concerned about the prospect of there being boys in the game. The headmaster is grown man and he is hardly going to be threatened by a bunch a of school boys. They would just present a new way he can embarrass the girls.

I have some ideas for scenes and I think people would enjoy them, it would be sad to shut down a whole potential avenue of story-lines because some other game developers haven't handled the issue very well. At some stage I will probably do a scene where we meet the headmistress of the boys school. Then people can tell me whether its something they'd like to see more of or not. There are a lot of other story-lines that need to come first though so that wont be for a while.
He followed up with:
This is a suggestions channel. People are entitled to their opinions there is no need to argue. As I said before it would be a shame to dismiss content based on people preconceptions about what I plan to do or based on what other developers have done. I'm not talking about ntr, sharing femboys traps or whatever. I have no interest in that either.

I'm only talking about the option of having boys able to see some of the public punishments or having some optional cross over events at the boys school. A main theme of the game is ENF [Embarrassed Naked Female] and the girls are only going to be so embarrassed being naked in front of each other. Eventually the formula gets stale and I'll need new ways to get creative.
It's clearly a very hot button issue. A decision for another day in any case. However, I will say this is totally blown out of proportion to what I had planned. For example, lots of guys keep saying they don't want femdom but there was some in the very first dream sequence and no one complained about that. As long as its well done, sexy funny etc I don't think people will be upset.
In short - it's an option he's thinking about, it won't happen for a long time, it might lead to some new and funny scenes, but in any case the boys wouldn't get to touch (let alone fuck) the girls.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
y'know? I've been wanting to meet said headmistress since a few updates ago. Introducing her might open a ton of potential storylines (a romance with the HM... jelaousy from Sally, Claire and others.... headmistress becoming a mentor for Debbie among others) and that outweights seeing one or two boys coming 'round the school premises from time to time.

Also, the way it's described... "allowing the boys into campus to watch the girls being punished for extra humiliation" screams Liz and Amy

wait and see, I suppose.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I downloaded the walkthrough guide but still didn't get it because the instructions were too complicated
... I have to scroll again and again to review stu15 and 17, having to scroll up and down to see and repeat instructions for just one action is tiring
htnt2005, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry that you found my walkthrough confusing, but maybe I can help explain. There are two "walkthrough" documents: a basic walkthrough guide and the more detailed "game guide". (Both available here.)

Game Guide

Most of the "game guide" explains how to unlock the event log, so it is structured in the same order as the events in the event log. So STA09 will refer to the 9th staff event, and STU15 refers to the 15th listed student event.

Those codes are so you can use the find/search function...
if they told you all the steps to everything that came before it in each section every time then it would retread a lot and get very wordy.
As ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ said, if I included full description for the previous requirements in each section, than the guide would become larger and more repetitive, which I think would actually make it MORE confusing for people. So I though a cross-reference code would be easier. But if you can think of a better way to organise the document, then please tell me. After all, the guide is only useful if people can actually use it! :)

Walkthrough & Quick Punishment Guide
2 instruction files: 1 is generic, can't be played, 1 is too difficult
The walkthrough document does start with some rather basic (or "generic") information about how to manage grades and discipline. However, it then provides a more detailed explanation of all the quests, including Rachel's quest (search for QSTU01 to find it). This might be a more straightforward guide for you.

Alternatively, if you're just interested in punishing Rachel, than you might be more interested in my quick punishment guide for Rachel, here. That's a more simple guide that explains how to raise Rachel to Level 5 and unlock the strip to underwear rule.

I hope this helps you, but if you've got any other comments or suggestions, please let me know. All ideas are welcome! :)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes