Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
sweet thanks.... I know I was being to lazy to figure it out. but I figured if the guys making banners I can get a quick answer. Not this I have really no clue... where to I find banners for other games... I suppose I can just copy banners from people posting on the threats. Are three Banners the max?

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
sweet thanks.... I know I was being to lazy to figure it out. but I figured if the guys making banners I can get a quick answer. Not this I have really no clue... where to I find banners for other games... I suppose I can just copy banners from people posting on the threats. Are three Banners the max?
Many games have a link to "Fan Signatures" in the OP.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
OP?

also...
Two questions for all you fine folk out there. One, is there a place to find all the different game fan banners; and Two, it seems you can only have three fan banners so how do you get those banners that cycle different banners?

ADDED LATER...
OBVIOUSLY I need to look up how to make gifs

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
"Original Posting" - the first (overview) post of a thread with description, download links, changelog, etc.

Two, it seems you can only have three fan banners so how do you get those banners that cycle different banners?
AFAIK (As far as I know) these are custom made single banners. Animated GIFs, just instead of animating the scene they change it every few seconds.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
and Two, it seems you can only have three fan banners so how do you get those banners that cycle different banners?
I synced 2 fan banner gifs at the same frame rate and put them together on photoshop to produce 2 banners in 1 gif file.

You could do the same but without animated ones, as far as I know this isn't 'illegal' here, I've seek their affirmation and the only thing I got back was 'If anything happened to your banner one day, be prepared."

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
"Original Posting" - the first (overview) post of a thread with description, download links, changelog, etc.

AFAIK (As far as I know) these are custom made single banners. Animated GIFs, just instead of animating the scene they change it every few seconds.
Thanks and Figures...

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I synced 2 fan banner gifs at the same frame rate and put them together on photoshop to produce 2 banners in 1 gif file.

You could do the same but without animated ones, as far as I know this isn't 'illegal' here, I've seek their affirmation and the only thing I got back was 'If anything happened to your banner one day, be prepared."
I just have SO MANY GAME that I love I don't want to neglect any...

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
I just have SO MANY GAME that I love I don't want to neglect any...
I'm not sure what the picture size for 1 banner is, I highly doubt you can fit in all; example 9 games, all into 1 banner and set it up. I think there's a limit to the file size.

So many games? HM got to be 1 of it ;)

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
OP?

also...
Two questions for all you fine folk out there. One, is there a place to find all the different game fan banners; and Two, it seems you can only have three fan banners so how do you get those banners that cycle different banners?

ADDED LATER...
OBVIOUSLY I need to look up how to make gifs
Two is the limit for most of us. If you uploaded them a long time ago and haven't changed it, then you can still have three, until you try to change it, and they it will say you can only have two. There might be some exceptions to this, but I haven't figured it out yet.

Yes, there is a sigs thread, don't have a link for it off the top of my head though.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Who know maybe there's a benevolent Programmer out there that will feel pity on two brain celled life forms (Due to booze and masturbation) like me and make a UBER easy meme generator like site where you..... Hmm I'm gonna look. I'll keep you all posted. Then maybe we can all have all our multiple fan sig banners... but I someone finds it first let us know!

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I gave Mr. Wilson the pics but the quest still says I should decide if I want to give them to him. And now I seem to be completely stuck at 9 influence points, unable to pass the strip down rule. Is this a common bug?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I gave Mr. Wilson the pics but the quest still says I should decide if I want to give them to him. And now I seem to be completely stuck at 9 influence points, unable to pass the strip down rule. Is this a common bug?
the Mr Wilson one is a bug. i don't know about the other one though

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Hmm.. Imo an egg vibe would be interesting as well, with the HM having the controller to randomly play with during the day, though not sure on the range of those things..
The wearables by WeVibe and Lovense will connect to a phone via Bluetooth and then can be controlled remotely over the Internet through the phone. I've controlled them from the other side of the US. The main problem is that the Bluetooth link is pretty spotty with very short range (at least on the WeVibe, it looks like Lovense might be a little better by using an external antenna). I'd often have trouble keeping the phone connected if it was sitting on top of a table directly above the person wearing it beneath a pair of jeans. Controlling it directly like that was always a nightmare. You can absolutely forget about expected usage, like controlling it from across a room, with that method.

So, long story short, they work, but can be finicky and challenging. Except this is a game, so sure! Control it from anywhere. It's something that is absolutely possible in reality if everything works perfectly. Just have the Headmaster pull out his phone to control it.

And, did I mention that they also make butt plugs that can be controlled in the same fashion?

Little doubt this game is based on the UK. The old headmaster was Scottish... Intro scene adresses "his majesty" and the game is written in British english, so...
It's absolutely based on the UK. There's a long, long tradition of corporal punishment and school-based discipline erotica for the UK. I could even see bringing back some of the classic implements like a tawse or canings. Both are still quite popular in the BDSM community and always lend themselves well to school-themed scenes.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
The wearables by WeVibe and Lovense will connect to a phone via Bluetooth and then can be controlled remotely over the Internet through the phone. I've controlled them from the other side of the US. The main problem is that the Bluetooth link is pretty spotty with very short range (at least on the WeVibe, it looks like Lovense might be a little better by using an external antenna). I'd often have trouble keeping the phone connected if it was sitting on top of a table directly above the person wearing it beneath a pair of jeans. Controlling it directly like that was always a nightmare. You can absolutely forget about expected usage, like controlling it from across a room, with that method.

So, long story short, they work, but can be finicky and challenging. Except this is a game, so sure! Control it from anywhere. It's something that is absolutely possible in reality if everything works perfectly. Just have the Headmaster pull out his phone to control it.

And, did I mention that they also make butt plugs that can be controlled in the same fashion?
Huh, didn't know about the vibe butt plug, that'd be interesting as well. :D

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Hmm.. Do we have fan signatures for this?
I've added a question to the FAQ (#7) that lists all the fan signatures for this game that I know about. There are 8 so far. If there are any others please let me know and I'll add them.

It's not as good as a direct link in the OP but hopefully it will be useful for some people. (Or see spoiler, below.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've linked to the original posts, so if you like them, please thank the original designers - they've done a great job with them! :D

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes