Feb 27, 2018
I wanted to add that additional ‘No clothes Friday’ so everyone attends the school naked. But it could only work with maximum corruption, else if it happens every week, the shame effect won’t have any impact on the story. That, or HM just decides to have a Nude day out of nowhere and bam there you go.
perhaps eventually public punishments would involve spending the day or maybe longer nude, perhaps with a butt plug or something, maybe having to attend class with cum all over their face and not be allowed to wipe it off.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Updates and Hints from Discord

Over on his Discord server, Altos and been giving some hints about what will be coming, which I though I'd share here.

Miss Potts

The biggest scene I have planned at the moment for 0.7 is probably for the English teacher Claire, although I haven't actually finished writing it yet.
Lucy's Backpack
Lucy always wears her backpack and you'll learn why in the next update
People immediately started guessing what was in the backpack, with each guess getting more and more obscene. :D Altos replied
It's not a sex toy, more mundane than that but also a very important for her to have. I'll keep it a secret anyway for now as it'll spoil the surprise.
Priti
Somebody asked how Altos intended to get good girl Priti into enough trouble that she needed a spanking.
She's actually one of my favourite girls to write for. I already have a scene written where she caves to peer pressure and does something naughty so that's not a problem.
He also recently posted a custom image of Priti, so I thought I'd share that as well. Because there's no such thing as too much Priti. :)
Priti.jpg

Miss Chang
Miss Chang has mentioned a couple of times she's much older than she looks. We'll be speaking to her about some of her secrets as well as getting a few clues about the school's mysterious owners in the coming update.
I have some major storyline ideas in the works. Something I'm hoping to implement sooner rather than later would be getting a proper laboratory set up for Miss Chang. She'll have a request for you in the next update.
Maria Consuelo
Somebody asked if Altos was planning any content for Maria. Altos said:
Yes, I do plan on some stuff for her eventually. She's not top of the list at the moment though.
Yoga Class
Yoga scene?
Back in October, Altos posted some early previews of version 0.6. This included a preview of the yoga class:
Version_0.6_Preview3.jpg
Unfortuately, it didn't make it into the last version, but I'm hopeful we might see it soon. And good news is... the yoga class seems to include Maria. :D

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Updates and Hints from Discord

Over on his Discord server, Altos and been giving some hints about what will be coming, which I though I'd share here.

Miss Potts

Lucy's Backpack

People immediately started guessing what was in the backpack, with each guess getting more and more obscene. :D Altos replied

Priti
Somebody asked how Altos intended to get good girl Priti into enough trouble that she needed a spanking.

He also recently posted a custom image of Priti, so I thought I'd share that as well. Because there's no such thing as too much Priti. :)
View attachment 560661

Miss Chang

Maria Consuelo

Somebody asked if Altos was planning any content for Maria. Altos said:

Yoga Class

Back in October, Altos posted some early previews of version 0.6. This included a preview of the yoga class:
View attachment 560673
Unfortuately, it didn't make it into the last version, but I'm hopeful we might see it soon. And good news is... the yoga class seems to include Maria. :D
I noticed Lucy's backpack from the very beginning. I was wondering if we ever gonna see what's inside...
Yoga class scene has shenanigans written all over. All (most) the faculty women having time to talk to each other... I'm glad to see Maria there (those legs!) :) Anna Dixon too. I can't be the only one who really, really likes her.

Also, I'm not so sure Priti will remain as a good girl...

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
You know...... I don't think Sally gets enough love. I mean, it would be nicer if she's even more bias in favor of you, but considering all things, she's already kinda bending things to accommodate you.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yep the sex toy idea, and Priti question was me.

One thing Phil did miss, I asked if Debbie was going to get a repeatable orgasm scene, the one in your office, Altos basically said he had missed it and was going to ad a note to himself, so hopefully you will get to have Sally give her orgasms.

Reactions: Phil5k
4.50 star(s) 253 Votes