Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Perhaps the general structure of OP's should be expanded to include a "current estimate of next release date" item?
I've updated the FAQ with a note of the release schedule. Because yeah, it's a *very* frequently asked question. :)

Of course, as ryusai and I'm Not Thea Lundgren! have (correctly) suggested, I'm probably just wasting my time and we'll still have people asking the same old question. But hey, at least now we can condescendingly sneer at them and ask if they've bothered to read the FAQ. :p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I've updated the FAQ with a note of the release schedule. Because yeah, it's a *very* frequently asked question. :)

Of course, as ryusai and I'm Not Thea Lundgren! have (correctly) suggested, I'm probably just wasting my time and we'll still have people asking the same old question. But hey, at least now we can condescendingly sneer at them and ask if they've bothered to read the FAQ. :p
Even though there is a link to the FAQ in the OP, people will still just scroll to the bottom of the page, fill in the box and press post reply. :(

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
:BootyTime: WhEn iS tHe nExT uPdAtE?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Has there ever been any indication of when we can expect those other girls from the magazine or is that just one of those up in the air teases? I really really don't mind waiting but I just got really curious. I assume it was discussed when the magazine first came into play but this is a big thread now and I can't remember their names to do decent search.
I checked the FAQ.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
WhEn iS tHe nExT uPdAtE?
You almost had me there for a moment... :D

Has there ever been any indication of when we can expect those other girls from the magazine or is that just one of those up in the air teases?
Their names are Olivia and Jasmine. Back in December, Altos said on Discord that:
The two girls who were in Amy's magazine will appear in version 0.8.
Of course, his plans might have altered since then. It wouldn't be the first time I've confidently quoted Altos only for him to then turn round and post in this thread saying that things have changed. :)

But until then, here's a preview of Olivia in her new school uniform. She looks good in it... almost as good as she did naked in the magazine :p
Olivia.jpg

Dragon139

Apr 17, 2018
I remember him saying health issues.... but that's only for the punishment part I think. Not sure on the uniform checks, but cowardice would work.
I think you're right. I was wondering how productive a teacher Mr Wilson would be if he was actually performing uniform inspections.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes