Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yeah, we are going to have to stop being so lenient with those bows, they have had plenty of warnings and it is not as if they have to replace them to remove a little bow! :sneaky:
Didn't even think about the bow :D , that would be almost all the girls.. Cass wears a black thong, don't remember atm what Alice and Emily wear but it's not the white with bow.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Didn't even think about the bow :D , that would be almost all the girls.. Cass wears a black thong, don't remember atm what Alice and Emily wear but it's not the white with bow.
In the class group punishment scene, I only remember April and Faye with bows, but that just shows that they mostly all have 'legal' options, but chose to break the rules when they think they can get away with it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
In the class group punishment scene, I only remember April and Faye with bows, but that just shows that they mostly all have 'legal' options, but chose to break the rules when they think they can get away with it!
True, but iirc a few of them during the patrol and an hall way inspections some others have the bow.. let me check..

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
True, but iirc a few of them during the patrol and an hall way inspections some others have the bow.. let me check..
You are right, which just means that unlike Liz for example, they have options that fit, so when they wear the wrong ones, they should be confiscated! They are blatantly disregarding the rules! :sneaky:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
we also have these that Debbie could take..

not sure why the bow on Faye's panties is gone in the 'open blouse' inspection part of that scene, but April should have been made to strip :D
I am just going with the light is too bright and the resolution is too low to see it well. :p

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
It will never happen for the obvious reason of requiring too many renders to handle every possibility, but it would be nice if we could extend the dress code system to include specifying that each girl needs to be clean shaven. It would also need to be optional since I'm sure there are fans who would prefer to mandate the exact opposite.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello when the next update coming out ?
Terry Pratchett once famously said about when his next book will come out:

"Well, they asked me in February, and I said it was coming out in November. When they asked in March, I said it was coming out in November. In April I pointed out that November, in fact, was going to be when the next book came out. In May, when asked on many occasions about when Maskerade was coming out, I said November. In November, it will be published. The same November all the way through, too."

Only here it is March.

Reactions: Phil5k and smackdab

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018

"Well, they asked me in February, and I said it was coming out in November. When they asked in March, I said it was coming out in November. In April I pointed out that November, in fact, was going to be when the next book came out. In May, when asked on many occasions about when Maskerade was coming out, I said November. In November, it will be published. The same November all the way through, too."

Only here it is March.
I'm pretty sure Pratchett would be one to leave out the years that he was asked. But I get the point. The regulars know, its those who are to lazy to use a search bar who keep demanding the answers.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
I'm kinda hoping for additional dress code modifications like shorter skirts and much shorter tops, like once the corruption really sets in, maybe have Ruth work in nothing but her lingerie.
I wanted to add that additional ‘No clothes Friday’ so everyone attends the school naked. But it could only work with maximum corruption, else if it happens every week, the shame effect won’t have any impact on the story. That, or HM just decides to have a Nude day out of nowhere and bam there you go.

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018

Only here it is March.
Perhaps the general structure of OP's should be expanded to include a "current estimate of next release date" item? While increasing thread maintenance, it would also reduce thread exhaustion and/or redundancy.

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
Perhaps the general structure of OP's should be expanded to include a "current estimate of next release date" item? While increasing thread maintenance, it would also reduce thread exhaustion and/or redundancy.
IME, you could put every important information on an OP, you would still have people asking "WhEn iS thE nExT UpdATe ?" "WhErE to fInd SaLly's kEyS ?"
Some people just don't want to bother with reading the last pages of a thread :rolleyes:

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
A lot of people can't be bothered to do more than to beg for an answer as their first and only action because the internet is so happy to give them immediate gratification for their lack of effort.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes