Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
You are contradicting yourself here ;)
Am I? Maybe. All I wanted to say originally was what I felt the theory would worked. I don't think I said it would work to make the world a better place. Only that it would work to break people. Like I mentioned there are countless examples and ways that people have used Pain, Humiliation and Pleasure to control people. Hell your basic pimp can turn an innocent girl (or guy) into a willing sex slave. I didn't intend to sound like I was giving the MC credit that his idea would work. Only that it would create obedience. But, I R no PHD so I'm sure I'm just talking out of my ass. :cautious: (I certainly sound like it the majority of the time)
It was a thought experiment. To open up the dislodge while we wait for the next installment. I think we all love this game so I just wanted to talk. Is that such a bad thing?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Really liking that roadmap laid out on the 7th of Feb Patreon post. After the tease and inclusion of new girls like those in the nudey mag with Amy and the waitress in town I was concerned that the existing girls' punishments would be getting overlooked. Battling those stats in the private punishments is the main gamey part of the game in my opinion and is what separates this from the usual sandbox VN.
Maybe I'm greedy but I'd like to be able to punish the twins individually too though. There was something satisfying about the divide and conquer approach when catching them out previously. I liked the idea of pitting them against each other with misinformation. It was a lot of fun.

Reactions: Phil5k

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I was talking just about the private punishments. Them being punished individually otherwise feels like a given.

And don't get me wrong, if we can only have one or the other as far private routes go I'd choose them together. There's a very limited opportunity for private punishments of two girls at once and I'd rather take the opportunity this way than not at all.

Maybe eventually we'll be able to punish them privately individually but only be able to raise their levels together for the sake of less complicated story progression? :unsure: I think my greed just wants the chance for repeatable one on one time after the private punishments with them as well.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Did I reach the end or do something wrong? All I get is a black screen on day 18.
This did not happend in my gameplay on that day, but please post a save of the last two steps before it so we might be able to proove what´s wrong ;)
Did you use a earlier save from earlier release before? Did you rollback before blackscreen?

Last edited:

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
Patreon: Development Update
Feb 7 at 3:59pm

Hi guys,

(...) I'm hoping that having an assistant now will help speed things along.

(...)

In some more general news I recently invested in a new and much more powerful computer which should really help when creating large scenes with lots of characters (like the big classroom scene) which tended to slow down my old computer and cause it to overheat and crash. It will also help with video editing, creating high resolution custom art and wallpapers etc.

Altos
Really happy here that Altos got a new computer and a new assistant (with Herdone it makes two assistants, right ?). Efforts made in creating this game start to pay off and I will keep cheering you on. Godspeed !

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
Really happy here that Altos got a new computer and a new assistant (with Herdone it makes two assistants, right ?). Efforts made in creating this game start to pay off and I will keep cheering you on. Godspeed !
I think herdone is that assistant

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
ye i know that, but i think i read smth about her coming back in work on game as assistant.
I think this was the update you were thinking of. Altos was talking about the fact that Herdone has been able to go part time and spend time assisting him with the game now. So I don't think there's a third person.

Development Update
Also, in some pretty major news, from late December my partner Herdone will be going part time at her day job in order to assist me with the game. This should increase production speed and also give me much more time for Patreon rewards, polls etc which I've really struggled to find the time for over the last couple of months.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Okay, so does the whole theory in the headmaster's method makes sense? I dunno, I ain't a psychologist or anything, but I remember reading diverse opinions on whether spankings are good or bad in the long term. I don't know anyone who has been spanked at early (or when said theorical person was a teenager) so, I can't say. Humiliations leave a mark and are remembered, I can tell that from experience, but I dunno if humiliation alone is enough to alter a behavior, I'd say no. Pleasure , especially sexual pleasure, also leaves a mark and you remember those times vividly. again, I don't think sexual pleasure alone will lead to change a behavior. We should ask a mistress (or a masochist slave) who, indeed combine, pain, humiliation and pleasure to instill authority and change her sub's behaviors. Maybe there's some merit in the theory, after all. I also remember seeing a video on something called "spanking therapy" which combines pain and humiliation, but no pleasure (to the one receiving it) I dunno if said therapy was effective or not, but who knows. Another aspect to consider is that a woman's brain works in an entirely different way than a man's brain. Woman remember anything... so if the theory has some merit, it might work better in women.

I finish my abstract, saying that whether the HM's theory is valid or not everytime I read his arguments he makes a believer out of me!

100% agree. I came here for the fetish, stayed for the plot... and Liz..

I've been spanked as a child. It's seen as pretty normal where I'm from but I have to say, the biggest thing that impacted my childhood was the fact that my family was unable to understand me as a person and communicate to me normally as westerners would do.

Getting hit sucked and I'd just get really angry/cry and I would have rather had better explanations and understanding rather than being hit for misbehaving. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I was hit for no reason lol.

Though this theory about the three pillars just seems like a fantasy to me. I'd imagine the shame and feeling of indignancy would prevail rather than the punished people mellowing out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Patreon: Development Update
Feb 7 at 3:59pm

Hi guys,

Work continues to progress on version 0.7 at a steady pace and it's time to give a quick update on our current progress. As I explained before, version 0.7 is all about filling in any gaps in the early game before moving into a new 'chapter' in version 0.8.

Most of our time in January was spent fleshing out the weekend events around the school and at the lake. We'll see some beach scenes with lots of girls in (and out of) their bikinis. There are some scenes in the dorms including; a movie night; a dungeons and dragons game; plus lots of little mini scenes and conversations with the girls. There will also be a couple of extra scenes for your maid Lucy at your apartment.

Now that that portion of the update is mostly complete it's time to press on with creating the punishment system for Amy and Cassandra. I've planned out their progression and I have much of their storylines written. It's time to start putting it all together and making all the animations. That's probably going to keep us busy for the whole of February and into early March. Making the animations is the biggest bottleneck that I currently have in terms of development speed but I'm hoping that having an assistant now will help speed things along.

As with Debbie and Rachel both Amy and Cassandra's punishment systems will play out slightly differently due to the girl's weaknesses with different reward scenes and different eventual roles for each girl. I'll be focusing on Amy as a higher priority and we'll see how far we get with Cassandra.

Once I have all that done I plan to spend a week or two creating a set of scenes for the English teacher Claire which will take us into mid march when we are hoping to have the release ready.

Looking forward to version 0.8 we shall make extra progress with all the girls who have punishment systems made (Debbie, Rachel Amy and Cassandra), plus we'll get a new batch of girls who will be sent to your office. Those girls have been decided by a series of polls held with our $10 and above patrons and the list will be as follows; the twins (to be punished together), Alice, Faye, Priti, Liz and new girl Zoe. To begin with we'll just have a classroom or patrol scene where we catch the girls misbehaving with the option to give a public or private punishment. They'll then have a placeholder punishment scene in your office, much like Amy and Cassandra currently have. Then I'll create a punishment system for them over the subsequent few updates.

In some more general news I recently invested in a new and much more powerful computer which should really help when creating large scenes with lots of characters (like the big classroom scene) which tended to slow down my old computer and cause it to overheat and crash. It will also help with video editing, creating high resolution custom art and wallpapers etc.

Altos
Awesome, really excited for more of best girls Rachel and Amy. Wonder what kind of punishment he has in store for Cass and what separates the two bullies.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
One of the things for Cass (and Alice, Emily), which I hope gets added in this update is taking their panties, since neither follow the white rule.
Yeah, and we are going to have to stop being so lenient with those bows, they have had plenty of warnings and it is not as if they have to replace them to remove a little bow! :sneaky:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes