Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
any news about a new update soon?
That is an excellent question. It's such a searching question that it's already been asked several times. Indeed, it's actually one of our most frequently asked questions.

And yes, that last part is what we refer to as a clue.

:rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I prefer to post it with 6 inserts :p and save Rachel and Amy for my privacy ;)
Oh thats cool. How do you merge sigs?

Also any of you other fine gents like the gals during their weekend events? I really like the effort Altos&Herdone put into their clothes.

Jan 21, 2020
2 instruction files: 1 is generic, can't be played, 1 is broken into smaller sections too difficult to watch, is there a more detailed guide step by step to the full game?

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018

Development Update
Hi guys,
Just a quick update this time as everything is progressing roughly as planned. I’ll be aiming to have the beta version ready for March 21st with the main release a week later on the 28th. I made this little teaser poster for you guys, the image is in 4k resolution so make sure to view it in full size. I've made around 1000 new renders so far with plenty more left to make over the next few weeks. For my $10 and above patrons I'll be posting some more HD image previews tomorrow.
The last month or so has been spent creating all the code and animations for Amy and Cassandra’s punishment systems. I’m a little behind where I was hoping to be at this stage but I’m reasonably confident I can catch up. As I said in my last update Amy would be the priority as she scored much higher in the polls than Cassandra. My hope is we’ll get Amy up to level 5 in this update. Given Amy’s interest in sex and BDSM we’ll be getting up to some naughty things with her more quickly than the other girls. Cassandra on the other hand might only get up to level three. I think people will really enjoy the story arc I’m working on for her, however, we might not get all that far with it this time around.
I’ve now finished writing the set of scenes I had planned for the English teacher Claire and creating the renders for that will probably take me much of the remaining time. We’ll finally complete her training and have her punish one of the girls. However, things don’t go as planned and the headmaster is forced to take drastic steps in order to rectify the situation. I don’t want to give away too many spoilers so you’ll have to wait and see.
As I explained already the key thing for version 0.7 is ensuring that there are no more placeholder scenes for the early part of the game so we can press ahead with the main story and there will be a whole new batch of girls to punish in version 0.8. On that front I think we have made very good progress, however, it’s looking likely I might have to do a mini release after version 0.7 for a few small bits a pieces that I’m probably not going to have time for.
Altos

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Claire in full schoolgirl outfit is hot as hell.

I just hope some jerks have some respect for the dev and don't leak the beta.

Reactions: TheDevian

tutorD

Feb 26, 2020
bellissimo gioco!
Adoro questo tipo di contesto, gioco da due giorni ma, non posso andare e sbloccare i vari livelli, come rimuovere la biancheria intima dalle ragazze durante la punizione e controllare l'uniforme, vorrei che lo fosse possibile avere aiuto sulle varie mosse da fare per sbloccare tutto il contenuto. qualcuno può aiutarmi?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
bellissimo gioco!
Adoro questo tipo di contesto, gioco da due giorni ma, non posso andare e sbloccare i vari livelli, come rimuovere la biancheria intima dalle ragazze durante la punizione e controllare l'uniforme, vorrei che lo fosse possibile avere aiuto sulle varie mosse da fare per sbloccare tutto il contenuto. qualcuno può aiutarmi?
K.. So google says that is Italian and says:
"beautiful game!
I love this type of context, I have been playing for two days but, I can't go and unlock the various levels, like removing the underwear from the girls during the punishment and checking the uniform, I wish it was possible to have help on the various moves to do to unlock all content. can someone help me?"
Hmm.. Iirc the punishments are unlock through Sally's quests and the school meetings.. not 100% sure though..
Anyone actually know Italian?

My answer through google translate..
le punizioni vengono sbloccate attraverso le ricerche di Sally e gli incontri scolastici.. non sicuro al 100% però..

Reactions: TheDevian
Jan 21, 2020
I downloaded the walkthrough guide but still didn't get it because the instructions were too complicated, for example:
"if you order Priti to strip, instead of tricking her (see STA09), this event will not unlock", I have to scroll back sta09, it's harder than when I play "the woft among us", even though it's not Must be a 19+ game
When I punished rachel lv3, see the exhausting guide to level 4 because: "Raise Rachel to punishment level 4 (XPUN07) and complete the Confidence Building
Exercise (STU15) and Rachel Gets Frustrated (STU17) "
, which means that I have to scroll again and again to review stu15 and 17, having to scroll up and down to see and repeat instructions for just one action is tiring.
I just love rachel and want to see her punish, but to do that, I have to do a lot of work in many events that have nothing to do with her to raise her level and that makes me see. Please save this game file for the sake of enjoying some scenes from the game.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
htnt2005 It's not as difficult to follow along as you're making it sound. Those codes are so you can use the find/search function. In most case it's telling you about precursors you need for an event or option to appear, if they told you all the steps to everything that came before it in each section every time then it would retread a lot and get very wordy.

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
Claire in a full school uniform? YES

EDIT: The 7th thumbnail in the preview looks like a wet towel fight in the showers. Looking forward to it.
EDIT2: The shrinking potion from the previous version can be used to regress Claire back into a schoolgirl and let her experience the headmaster's discipline even more... intimately.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes