Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Bug report:

I find a weird bug. If i rollback to see a text i have read too fast. The game go to the start of the save i have use. This is the first time i see a bug like this.

I add the save and my persistent with expecting this is help.

I consider this bug really minor and wery not critic.

Raptecna

May 15, 2018
Hi, while I'm finally fucking Amy, this bug occurs!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Amy_PS.rpy", line 807, in <module>
NameError: name 'fast' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "monday.rpyc", line 1983, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 4337, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 2583, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 1757, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 278, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 66, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 806, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 1202, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 499, in script call
File "Amy_PS.rpyc", line 807, in script
File "C:\Users\matti\Documents\Downloads\TheHeadmaster-07Beta-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.7Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\matti\Documents\Downloads\TheHeadmaster-07Beta-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.7Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\matti\Documents\Downloads\TheHeadmaster-07Beta-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.7Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Amy_PS.rpy", line 807, in <module>
NameError: name 'fast' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
The Headmaster 0.7Beta
Sun Mar 22 15:47:41 2020

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
To AltosandHerdone

Other bug:

Game crash at the moment how i try to check the replay scene. The traceback is attach.

P.S: this is the new save made few minutes before do the crash. I suggest to investigate about corruption made at the moment of the save in the version 0.7

Last edited:

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
There aren't any bugs which will stop you getting to the end.
AltosandHerdone..so i got to wait for the fix..or should i start a new game..and get sallys scene first?
There aren't any bugs which would stop you getting to the end and seeing all the content. A couple of avoidable crashes. Just make sure to see Sallys sex scene before you get Amy to level 5.

I'm quite sad really because I've fixed all these bugs but I can't upload anything because the internet is running so slowly. I worked my arse off till 1am last night and then from 6 this morning trying to fix everything as quickly as possible but it was just a waste of time.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
City of Broken Reamers and The Headmolestor updates on the same day!? Christmas is early this year.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
To AltosandHerdone

Impossible to save game

This is the save i made today. The save show the picture of the moment how i save but he open only the first save at the beginning. I think all a problem link to save. I try with another save to begin. I add few random automatic save

hextecneko

Feb 5, 2019
I thought that bug only affected saves from an old beta. Not seen it in this version but if you do have the issue could you post your save file and the error code so I can make a patch. Thanks.
found the problem basicaly i loaded from a scene where i wouldnt have been able to see the new prompt so for some odd reason it was setting me back to that point when i save/load from a run based on that scene (weekly meeting )

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes