• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm having the same issue where the first Amy scene is locked for me. I dont know if I've seen it before but do you know if it will repeat itself until I do it?
Not that I saw, its a one-off like Rachel and Sally in the men's changing room.
You can not have missed it, soon as it happens Amy turns up and you punish her by making her wear a chastity panties, or whatever its called.

Reactions: Rystvalya

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
AltosandHerdone There is no Pritti room to visit in my game. I can endlessly visit Liz's room where they speak about her room but after that the room doesn't 'unlock' to spy on.

Last edited:

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
List of some (small) bugs and issues (version 0.7.1)

10) After you've given the magazine to Amy, you can still look at it in your desk drawer. On second thoughts, please don't fix this one - I'd miss Olivia and Jasmine :p.
You're not giving her the magazine she just asks you for a copy of it.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I've finished playing the Beta (7.0 Altos moves fast!!)
Here are a few random thoughts (not reporting the few bugs that I ran into since they might have been reported and fixed already) (some observations might not be related to the latest content)

1. I love how the game is establishing the narrative to Maxine's story (I'd love to see Liz getting the same treatment in the near future. Her panties storyline is being stuck for a while now)

2. On behalf of the Emily's appreciation club I thank you, mr.altos for giving her more spotlight. Jealous Em is so cute!! I can't wait to see more. I'm waiting now for the nudist section on the lake, btw.

3. If the D&D scene is to be trusted we now know that Chang is at least 70 years old.

4. I gotta ask, Is Faye okay? What a bad luck charm she is... poor little cute thing.

5. I wonder if the HM is really gonna try to convince (and teach) Chang, Izzy and Maria Consuelo :)love: ) to spank the girls. I mean, I can smell what the rock altos is cooking with Claire and her training, but adding more potential spankers (as he told Amy when first offered the dummy position) is interesting...

6. I also wonder if the HM is gonna do more than having a leverage over Maxine with her phone....

7. I chose not to blackmail Ruth and I have to say it feels better this way... please don't make me be an ass.

8. Is it me, or Samantha is wearing a different outfit when Ada arrives? and how had I not noticed that before? :love:

9. I love that little brat, Donna. She's such a bitch!!

10. Beast is such a good, well trained boy!

11. I wonder what's on Charlotte's bag when she's sleeping at the lake.

12. Tia is getting some... er, love. Cool! I would have voted for her anyways.

13. Lucy and her fear of bees is so cute... and life threatening... The nurse should've informed you. A spankable offense, imo.

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
Love the latest update.

Hope to see more Charlotte.

Would be a threat to have her in the HM office :love:

One minor issue. Amy's chasity belt looked more like a leather thong. No lock to be seen.

screenshot0004.png chasity.jpg
Amy's chasity belt ___________________________ Real chasity belt

An like most games it's amazing that everyone keeps their hair dry in rain and showers.

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So fuck her in the pussy, first she offers to show you her tits, then jerk you off, then suck you off, then sex, then you fuck her in the ass if you say no every time.
Rachel will jerk you off on a Thursday afternoon in the gym, or is it Friday.

You open the safe once you find the old headmasters body, read the 6.2 guide.

Are you still on 0.7 or 0.71 it was supposed to be fixed in 0.71.
[/QUOTEwhen Amy offers sex that is that anal scene

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Love the latest update.

Hope to see more Charlotte.

Would be a threat to have her in the HM office :love:

One minor issue. Amy's chasity belt looked more like a leather thong. No lock to be seen.

View attachment 596831 View attachment 596843
Amy's chasity belt ___________________________ Real chasity belt

An like most games it's amazing that everyone keeps their hair dry in rain and showers.
Yeah, that was pretty funny.
Sadly, there is a limit to what assets there are on Illusion art games, so you have to use your imagination.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
as i cant seem to get the last spying event to work, could someone tell me pls, what it is?
There are two main ones, the first being Any and Debby in the shower, the other is Maxine taking unwanted photos. One problem is that they can conflict if they trigger on the same day.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
There are two main ones, the first being Any and Debby in the shower, the other is Maxine taking unwanted photos. One problem is that they can conflict if they trigger on the same day.
Even if they don't happen on the same day, there is 1 issue (at least for me) that happens with those two scenes.

I had the Maxine event unlocked and completed, but a few in-game days later, I did the Amy scene and the Maxine one locked itself again with nothing I did unlocking it back. I had to use the emergency "unlock everything" button to clear it. Luckily for me, I had seen everything else already so using the cheat didn't feel bad.

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes