TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks, Yuserneim, good point. I'm so used to writing "position her over Miss Newman's knee" that I keep forgetting that we can now punish the girls ourselves, duh! :D

Having checked this again, I've discovered that if the headmaster gives Amy a hand OTK spanking, she gets +2 discipline points. But if Sally gives Amy a hand OTK spanking, she only gets +1 discipline points. Which means that Sally can't raise her to level 5 without the cane - but the headmaster can.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if Amy finds the headmaster's spanking more painful. :confused: I suspect it's a bug... I mean, it's Miss Newman... I really don't think her hand spanking power is going to be less than the headmaster, do you? :p

Anyway, thanks for this - I'll update the punishment guide and I'll also make sure this is included in the new version of my walkthrough/ game guide that I'm currently writing (and which should be coming out soon).

AltosandHerdone I noticed a couple of people on Itch.io and discord mentioning that the version of the walkthrough/ game guide on discord is now a bit out of date. I'm happy for you to update it with the version here if you want, which is for the last public release (0.6.2Public).
Well, it could be like how Debby gets bonuses when Ms. Newman punishes her, maybe Amy has a similar proclivity. She gets plenty of action from girls, but the HM is the only male.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Well, it may be true, but think about the D&D Event, first part new, second part missing. I'd prefer such short events to be added when they are complete. Same thing was the Waterfight and others. There is no need to create little "cliffhangers" everywhere, the game is good and fans of it will get the updates, even if they dont always run into "to be continued" messages ^^
The D&D event I had hoped to find time to do the second half right up to the last minute but I was running out if time and I had to focus on completing the sex scene with Amy. At which point it would have been more effort to take it out than to just leave it in. That's just the way things go being a mostly solo dev working to tight deadlines. A second part will come soon and I actually have a whole mini spin-off episode planned around a VR world Miss Chang creates as the dungeon master. I'm still writing that one though and I've no idea when I'll find the time to make it.

Too bad. I can live with Cassandras current punishments, but i cant wait for my sweet cat...i need a cuddly pet to relieve my stress as a headmaster ^^
By popular demand, more Rachel content is also coming soon. Hopefully no more than about 4 weeks.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
@AltosandHerdone I got this bug I'm play v 7.1 I can't seem to be able to do anything else do to this bug and no clue how to fix it my self plz help
if it helps I get this bug after sparking her in front of the class witch is my next step

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
Amazing update!

And the D&D campaign sounds like it will be great fun!

But I am still longing so much to turn Donna into an obedient little fuck toy - but slowly, oh so slowly...
It may very well take several updates!

oystersauce

Dec 31, 2018
playing through the game, I don't seem to have the ability at meetings to request confiscate underwear. The quest lines say that I need to be able to do that.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Isn’t it Sara your pst student that you have sex with a couple times in your dream sequences???
Yeah, there was sex with her in the intro and a couple of flashbacks, there is sex with the gym teacher, the hooker, and anal with one student now.

I just don't get why everyone keeps saying there is no sex in this game... There isn't a lot compared to some, but that is not the main focus here, there has always been some and they keep adding to it. Sure, you can't screw most of the students yet, duh, but there are even repeatable sex scenes now, not just the ones that you have to use the gallery to replay, so how can people say there is no sex?

how find the keys ?
Talk to the grounds keeper by the lake.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Please don´t get me wrong. Your question is in between something like a running gag in this thread. Try:
End a lot of Sally´s quests , changing rules for the lake , talk to the greenkeeper in mornigs, ->but you´ll find the way by reading the walktroughs and around the answers to this question in posts on last 180 pages before here. What you have to do especially depends on the quests and progresses you have actually made before. So we need more informations to help you best.

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
y'know? for all the sex the headmaster is (supposedly) not having... HE'S HAVING A FUCK TON OF SEX

- handjobs from Debbie and Rachel
- Bjs from Amy, Debbie, Trixie
- Pussy sex with Sally and Candy
- he got to fuck Amy's ass
- He got Amy and Trixie (and potentialy Debbie swallowing his cum
- He came on Debbie and Trixie's tits...
...Plus fucking Sara (and getting sucked by Rosie in his dreams)
(plus Sara herself playing with Rosie and Amy licking Tia (and vice versa) )
and whatever he might end up doing to Cass (and perhaps Miss Potts) this coming update

and all that in roughly 3 (game) months...
He's having way more sex than me .... I blame covid19!

Look, I get you want to watch your favorite girl getting fuck like yesterday, but please relax... trust the dev, he's done a wonderful job thus far.

Last edited:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
but still no real sex in the game only spanking and oral stuff
It's amazing how many games being discussed on this forum seem to have idiots like you clinging to them like a bad fungus.
Where does this "but still no sex" mindstate come from? Do you people have a little sewing circle that meets every week where you discuss lewd games and spread rumours on which ones do and don't have enough sexual content to appeal to the group's tastes?

Izayoix10

Feb 29, 2020
Feeling like a little kingdom where you can train your soldiers hehe you know what i mean by training hehe..

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes