silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
I could do with a bit less grind.

I feel like all I do is try to increase discipline and barely make the grades get higher I can't and don't have time to do anything else. And it just isn't fun for me so I guess this game isn't for me personally. I don't mind grinds normally but this just feels tedious with only one action per time of day and only 3 basic actions per day as well.

The game animations were all right, and the games writing was actually great and not janky english so that was a plus.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

I feel like all I do is try to increase discipline and barely make the grades get higher I can't and don't have time to do anything else. And it just isn't fun for me so I guess this game isn't for me personally. I don't mind grinds normally but this just feels tedious with only one action per time of day and only 3 basic actions per day as well.

The game animations were all right, and the games writing was actually great and not janky english so that was a plus.
The main way to get the grades up is to teach class, though the discipline needs to get to a certain point before they are willing to learn. You can teach twice a day if needed, and it gets easier as you progress in the story with some events giving you +2, one even giving +2 to both.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

So be lazy then, press the replay button in the top right of the screen, see the do not press the red button, press it 3 times, hay presto cheat menu, then just simply click increase discipline to 30, then grades will auto increase one level a day.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

pprx

Mar 15, 2020
I need help finding "The headmaster locker" to do the quest "Click on the headmaster locker on Thursday afternoon"

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I need help finding "The headmaster locker" to do the quest "Click on the headmaster locker on Thursday afternoon"
I do enjoy nice straightforward quest name. The old Fallout series was like that before Bethesda got their greasy mitts on them, now they're all pop-culture references and bad puns.

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
I really like the shower spy scenes, the only thing is that the girls seems to stroke/clean air instead of themselvses, they don't seem to touch their skins... Perhaps something that could be fixed in future updates? In contrast, the trixie dancing scenes are close to perfect, more of those (also) please :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I really like the shower spy scenes, the only thing is that the girls seems to stroke/clean air instead of themselvses, they don't seem to touch their skins... Perhaps something that could be fixed in future updates? In contrast, the trixie dancing scenes are close to perfect, more of those (also) please :)
Probably a limitation with the engine, I really hope in the future Altos ads a punishment for a topless then maybe nude dance class.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
The Headmaster Version 0.7.2 Now Available

Hi guys,

Version 0.7.2 is now available to my $5 and up patrons. Apologies for the slight delay getting this out, with so many people at home on quarantine slowing down the internet it took me all night to upload the files to Mega.

This update is focused on Amy with the implementation of her punishment system up to level five. Catch Amy misbehaving, punish her in your office and then spy on her room to trigger her quest-line. There are multiple objectives to complete for Amy so don’t forget to keep checking the quest log if you get stuck.

There should be no need to start a new save to see everything for Amy. When you load an old save the game will give you three options; you can reset all of Amy’s content if you want to see everything from the beginning, you can watch a brief recap of Amy’s content, or you can just continue as normal.

There are also a bunch of little scenes at the weekends around the dorms and the lake and a short funny scene for Lucy at your apartment. As always the easiest way to find out what’s new is to check the replay menu. Click on a locked event to get a hint on how to see it.

As I said in my last development update I didn’t have time to get very far with Cassandra’s punishment system. I thought about leaving it in partially implemented but I decided, in the end, it would be better to hold it all back until its ready. Expect that in another update in three or four weeks time along with some scenes for the English teacher Claire and by popular demand some extra content for Rachel.

Please note: There is a small error in Rachel’s questline where the quest log says you can get her up to level 2 with just the camera and ointment. When actually you need to have unlocked the rule to remove skirts as well. I’ll get that fixed soon.

For People Who Played the 0.7.1 Beta. Please note that there is no new content in this version it just contains a number of bug fixes.

Android users: I had a problem with the auto-updater for this version so I had to make it install as a new app rather than making it update the old one. I think the problem was caused when I upgraded to a new computer and reinstalled Renpy. On this occasion, you’ll need to move your old save files across manually. To do this find an android file manager from google play then copy your saves from the folder: android/data/altosandherdone.theheadmaster/files/saves and move it to the folder: android/data/com.altosandherdone.headmaster/files/saves

Changelog:
  • Punishment system implemented for Amy
  • New quest-line for Amy with several new scenes - Follow her Quest-log
  • New spying scene for Debbie and Maxine (visit Rachel’s room when prompted to)
  • Movie night scene at the dorms on a Friday evening
  • D&D game at dorms on Sunday afternoon
  • Scenes for Amy and Donna at the lake on Saturday afternoon
  • A scene for Emily at the lake on Sunday Morning
  • New scene for Lucy at your Apartment

Downloads:

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
interresting game. by the MC's role , that remember a few the Ashford Academy game. :)

i'm start with version 0.7.1, i find a small bug .
- On calendar, the Day 12 is a Friday and Day 13 a Tuesday, .... lost Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Just to signal it, in case of some events later are based on calendar schredule.

Reactions: Ashford and Rolo

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Wanted to share that The Headmaster is being voice acted live by a female lewd game streamer on my website for anyone interested. Sorry for the short notice and just blasting this out there but here it is (she just past 1st spanking scene)
Already done, 3 posts above

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes