ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
You buy the camera, call Priti into your office, trick her into taking snaps of her, then order the supplies from the game pc, then call her back and take photos, it's all in the guides you just have to search.
Thanks for advice, but the camera was bought long time ago and well used for other purposes.. and I can't summon Priti to my office. To be clear, I played this through before with different choices so I know how to do this, but this outcome I describe above is what seems to happen if Priti is not summoned before the hooker quest starts. If the quests are not possible to do anymore, I think they should be marked accordingly. But better would be if they still would be possible to do!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well yes you must have refused to take a second lot of photos, so that is on you, in which case, undo it.

If the save is too far in, then click the replay button, click the red button 3 times to open the cheat menu, and then click where it says did you give Wilson Pritis photos, or something like that, and click undo.

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
Well yes you must have refused to take a second lot of photos, so that is on you, in which case, undo it.

If the save is too far in, then click the replay button, click the red button 3 times to open the cheat menu, and then click where it says did you give Wilson Pritis photos, or something like that, and click undo.
Yeah I finished all other quests, I don't remember refusing any picture takings (not even the first shot) this round, just that I started the hooker quest quite early (too early it seems). Yes I know about the cheat, but as I said, if the quests can't be carried out they should perhaps be marked as such is the quest log.

Feb 16, 2019
Right, nobody showed any interest, but I've done it anyway.

I have proofread and spellchecked all the code for The Headmaster (TheHeadmaster-0.7.1Beta-pc - sorry, not being a Patreon patron, I don't have access to 0.7.2Beta).

I used RPAExtractor on scripts.rpa, then read and spellchecked the resulting *.rpy files.

The file _EDITS_0_7_1Beta.txt contains changes to 1087 lines of code. I've included the full original line and the full amended line for each change, to make it easy to cut and paste the changes in if required.

Could somebody please inform AltosandHerdone ? Anybody with access to the Discord channel, could you let the developers know please? ( Phil5k you're a Patreon patron aren't you? Could you possibly pass the word on for me?)

I'm willing to do any extra work to make patches etc if required.

In the very near future, I'll archive all my changed *.rpy files into a single zip file, upload it somewhere and post a link here.

I hope this is useful to someone!

Feb 16, 2019
I have proofread and spellchecked all the code for The Headmaster (TheHeadmaster-0.7.1Beta-pc )...

In the very near future, I'll archive all my changed *.rpy files into a single zip file, upload it somewhere and post a link here.
Done. If you want a zip file of all the edited *.rpy files, the list of changes and a little python file to swap my new .rpy files for the originals (and back again) safely, you can get them all here:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
porque no me permite avanzar en disciplina? se atasca a los 50
Tienes que 'convencer' a Ruth y Miss Newman para que no bloqueen tu propuesta de tomar el control de los castigos. ( encuentra como hacer que Ruth cambie de opinión. Sigue el walkthough si tienes problemas) (y)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Right, nobody showed any interest, but I've done it anyway.

I have proofread and spellchecked all the code for The Headmaster (TheHeadmaster-0.7.1Beta-pc - sorry, not being a Patreon patron, I don't have access to 0.7.2Beta).

I used RPAExtractor on scripts.rpa, then read and spellchecked the resulting *.rpy files.

The file _EDITS_0_7_1Beta.txt contains changes to 1087 lines of code. I've included the full original line and the full amended line for each change, to make it easy to cut and paste the changes in if required.

Could somebody please inform AltosandHerdone ? Anybody with access to the Discord channel, could you let the developers know please? ( Phil5k you're a Patreon patron aren't you? Could you possibly pass the word on for me?)

I'm willing to do any extra work to make patches etc if required.

I hope this is useful to someone!
I like what you've done here. The only thing that you are mistaken on is v 0.7.2 is available for PC in the OP here, at least in the Nopy and Mega links I checked. Should be a quick trip through your files with a tool like WinMerge to get a working version of 0.7.2 to post.

With most RenPy games, if you edit a file that already exists in an archive in the game, sometimes you might get an error the first time you run it, but afterwards, RenPy will use the file with the newest creation date, skipping what is in the archive so if you were to release your files instead of a change list, we could all drop it in and play it.

Feb 16, 2019
I like what you've done here. The only thing that you are mistaken on is v 0.7.2 is available for PC in the OP here, at least in the Nopy and Mega links I checked. Should be a quick trip through your files with a tool like WinMerge to get a working version of 0.7.2 to post.
Hmm. OK.

I started proofreading it as soon as I could get my hands on 0.7.1Beta (it's taken me a while to do this).

I'll get my hands on 0.7.2 and put up an updated zip of the files. Give me a day or two.

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
In future you use the renpy editor there is an export option to CSV which can then be opened as a spreadsheet.
The advantage of that method is it then includes the file location and line number for each entry as found in the editor.

Otherwise great work. I've done it before and can be quite tedious.

Reactions: JustSomeGuyYah

nonebug

Nov 28, 2017
I'm experiencing an error when I attempt to open the use interface icon in the top left screen. Any advice or has a fix been provided for this already?

Feb 16, 2019
Done. I've gone through my proofread *.rpy files and merged in the changes from 7.1Beta to 7.2. The updated zip file is here:

( AltosandHerdone this may be useful to you :) )

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2019
In future you use the renpy editor there is an export option to CSV which can then be opened as a spreadsheet.
The advantage of that method is it then includes the file location and line number for each entry as found in the editor.
I knew that Renpy let you export the dialog to a file. This is good for doing translations, right? I didn't think of doing it this way. Does it make it easier to import changes to the code later, for the developers?

Otherwise great work.
Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes