Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
Game vercion -0.7.2 Beta
A bug when you click on a journal (next to the time of day icon (sun or moon)). Plus, on the first day after the end of the day, the menu on the right side does not appear and the day cannot be completed.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You're making no sense. I've suggested that missing tags should be added if it's now possible to have intercourse. Those tags are not present.

That said, having tags for lots of things that are not present in the current game isn't really helpful for people looking to try out games that fit their tastes. Better to put that stuff in overview or developer notes imo.
Could have been a misinterpretation, I thought you meant there are tags that shouldn't be there because the content they represent isn't actually in yet. I was responding under that premise since it is the most common meaning when someone says something about changing tags. As for the tags that are for future content, that is why right there, because that content is going to be in the game at some point unless the project goes dead. Having the tags for content not yet implemented is a way to attract those who like that content to pay attention to the development thread so that, once the content is actually in place, they can enjoy it.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Could have been a misinterpretation, I thought you meant there are tags that shouldn't be there because the content they represent isn't actually in yet. I was responding under that premise since it is the most common meaning when someone says something about changing tags. As for the tags that are for future content, that is why right there, because that content is going to be in the game at some point unless the project goes dead. Having the tags for content not yet implemented is a way to attract those who like that content to pay attention to the development thread so that, once the content is actually in place, they can enjoy it.
You sure about that because #2....

The following is a list of all tags (not to be confused with Prefix Tags). Inside [] you'll find a quick definition for the tag to judge when they should/shouldn't be used.

Rules
  1. You must specify at least 3 tags.
  2. Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.
  3. The OP written tags/genre, should be properly formatted with uppercase letter for the first letter and separated by a comma.
  4. Tags included in the thread should also be included in the OP and vice-versa.
  5. Tags in the OP should not include the following.......
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Discord - New Custom Art

I previously posted an update from Altos and Herdone's patreon page, where they celebrated reaching 1000 patreons by posting some custom art. Well, Altos posted a link to a mega zip file with a larger set of images on his discord channel, and made the link free for everyone. His discord post is below. I've also posted some extra samples from the zip file below. Enjoy! :D

-------------
Hey everyone,

Here is a new channel where I will be publicly previewing some of my custom art and some of the custom art requests I’ve made for my top tier patrons. I do my custom requests a little differently than other developers. Rather than give all my $20 patrons the option to request a single generic image, I pick a few custom requests each month and turn them into a mini-scene. I then release them in the Headmasters Study section of the Discord for all my $20 patrons to enjoy. Obviously, I can only dedicate a limited amount of time each month to custom work so all I ask is that people are patient with me. Working on the game always takes priority over custom requests and I tend not to do them in the weeks running up to a release. I’ll be kicking off this channel with a special bonus album I made to celebrate reaching our 1000 Patron milestone which can be downloaded here:

There are 35 images in total in this file. There are also some extra bonus images from this set which I shall post in the Headmaster Study.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
So what do we have here now?
Lets see :
Tags and SPAM
posts and SPAM
and SPAM with SPAM

So far discusion about actual tags and future tags ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: yuserneim

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
So what do we have here now?
Lets see :
Tags and SPAM
posts and SPAM
and SPAM with SPAM

So far discusion about actual tags and future tags ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
don't start me of spam spam spam spam spam :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: wonderful spam

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Discord - New Custom Art

I previously posted an update from Altos and Herdone's patreon page, where they celebrated reaching 1000 patreons by posting some custom art. Well, Altos posted a link to a mega zip file with a larger set of images on his discord channel, and made the link free for everyone. His discord post is below. I've also posted some extra samples from the zip file below. Enjoy! :D

-------------
Hey everyone,

Here is a new channel where I will be publicly previewing some of my custom art and some of the custom art requests I’ve made for my top tier patrons. I do my custom requests a little differently than other developers. Rather than give all my $20 patrons the option to request a single generic image, I pick a few custom requests each month and turn them into a mini-scene. I then release them in the Headmasters Study section of the Discord for all my $20 patrons to enjoy. Obviously, I can only dedicate a limited amount of time each month to custom work so all I ask is that people are patient with me. Working on the game always takes priority over custom requests and I tend not to do them in the weeks running up to a release. I’ll be kicking off this channel with a special bonus album I made to celebrate reaching our 1000 Patron milestone which can be downloaded here:

Mega

There are 35 images in total in this file. There are also some extra bonus images from this set which I shall post in the Headmaster Study.

YAY a real awsome number of early eastereggs :love:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Amy's Quest - Some Minor Bugs & Issues (Version 0.7.2)

Hey AltosandHerdone, I noticed a couple of (minor) bugs and issues with Amy's quest in 0.7.2. As always, hope this helps you! :)

1) Chastity Panties & "How to Discipline a Young Woman" scene

If you order the chastity panties before you complete the "How to DYW" scene, then Amy's quest action is changed to "convince the school board to allow you to punish the girls yourself". But once you complete the DYW scene, Amy's action isn't updated.
Fixed in 0.7.2 Public

2) Quest action after giving Amy the Chastity Panties

After Amy runs into Faye and you then give her the chastity panties, the quest stays the same ("patrol the halls and look out for Amy misbehaving") even though you've done all that. You need to spy on Amy and Debbie in the shower before it changes. Fixed in 0.7.2 Public

3) Punish Amy in Class action

Near the start of Amy's quest, you're told to find her sources of pain, humiliation and pleasure, and to punish her in class without her skirt. But you can't complete #3 (finding her source of pleasure) before you've completed #4 (punishing Amy in class). Could I suggest moving #4 to the top of the list to make things clearer? Not changed

4) Error with Amy's Pain and Pleasure quest actions

This one's a little hard to explain, but please see below. The first picture is what Amy's quest actions are meant to look like, and the second is what can happen. As you can see, actions #1 and #3 are no longer correct, but have changed to actions from earlier in Amy's quest.
Amy1.jpg Amy2.jpg
How to get this error: Pass the remove skirts rule, give Amy her first private punishment (and spy on her), give her a second private punishment and raise her to level 2, spy on her (and unlock the "find her pleasure/pain/humiliation" actions), then punish in class for the first time. Fixed in 0.7.2 Public

Edited following release of 0.7.2 Public

Last edited:
Reactions: AltosandHerdone

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
Minor things:
- Quest 1: I cant manage to complete Pritis #2 "Either purchase a digital camera .. " (think it has been reported before though)
- Quest 2: I cant manage to complete Wilson's Priti as a picture #6 "Order swimsuit ...", related to the above?
- When Amy comes to HM's office for punishment (level 5 I think) and tells she has no underware, and I choose Public punishment (yeah, I know, why would anybody do that:)), she hits her bottom with panties ON.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Minor things:
- Quest 1: I cant manage to complete Pritis #2 "Either purchase a digital camera .. " (think it has been reported before though)
- Quest 2: I cant manage to complete Wilson's Priti as a picture #6 "Order swimsuit ...", related to the above?
- When Amy comes to HM's office for punishment (level 5 I think) and tells she has no underware, and I choose Public punishment (yeah, I know, why would anybody do that:)), she hits her bottom with panties ON.
You buy the camera, call Priti into your office, trick her into taking snaps of her, then order the supplies from the game pc, then call her back and take photos, it's all in the guides you just have to search.

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes