nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
one bug i have in this game is you cannot get lucy "middle" outfit scene if you buy both outfits at once and apparently this also prevents lake scene from unlocking

Davis

Jul 20, 2017
Where is Ruth?
She said she is in the teacher's lounge, but the teacher's lounge is empty

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
0.8 Preview Pictures - Miss Potts

While we're all waiting for Altos to finish off the new version, I thought I'd share the preview pictures he posted in his Discord server showing the Headmaster continuing his training of Miss Potts. Hope you enjoy! :D

Claire has darker hair in some of the pictures and lighter in some. Is it the lighting or a mistake or something else?

RoleDover

Dec 8, 2018
Could someone help me out please, I just started the game and clicked the icon at the top left corner and it gives me this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
So real question here... I get why no real sex with the students yet, being a "step by step" process for getting their obedience and all...

But why the heck can't anything be done with Trixi?
She's willing to BJ literally every night... and you can prostitute her to the old math teacher... but you, the guy she says she actually does find attractive, is actually grateful toward, and has gotten to know over weeks of gameplay.. nothing?

Just the "I don't sleep with someone I just met" for weeks?
I mean... there are several in game events with her. And she is willing to accept MONEY for sex... but not for the mc that she somewhat actually likes?

Sorry, but that one just boggles the mind pretty heavily.

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
So real question here... I get why no real sex with the students yet, being a "step by step" process for getting their obedience and all...

She's willing to BJ literally every night... and you can prostitute her to the old math teacher... but you, the guy she says she actually does find attractive, is actually grateful toward, and has gotten to know over weeks of gameplay.. nothing?

I mean... there are several in game events with her. And she is willing to accept MONEY for sex... but not for the mc that she somewhat actually likes?

Are you confusing Trixie the stripper/dance teacher with Candy the prostitute?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Anal isn't real sex to you? You answered it yourself, it is a step by step process, and that is the last step. Sex is not really the focus of this game.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019

The simple reason why I haven't spent much time making new content for Trixie is that she didn't do very well in the poll I held with my patrons. We will come back to her eventually though, especially the dance class scenes. Claire and Rachel are two of the most popular characters from the polls which is why I am focussing on them for the next update.

jbiggs

Mar 11, 2020
I thought the current use of Trixie as a "what should I do next" guidance/exposition tool, with a sexy distraction was perfect. (sex acts + during visiting her apartment at night)

I'd like to see her react more to changes in the other character story lines. I wanted to tip my hat to you in that moment frankly. People might not even realize it's there AltosandHerdone.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That probably won't happen for a while, Claire and Rachel are the main focus for the next update, with a bit of Lucy, all 3 of which are also very popular, Altos does polls for us patrons and Trixie is low on the popularity list.

Reactions: Reij
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes