yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I am not able to complete Rachel's quest. She is my assistant now but I need to have her sent to my office so I can give her a public punishment. The thing is I cannot find her in any wrong doing, she keeps turning up to class on time now. I can do a replay scene of her public punishment which will follow the route I need, but this doesn't make the new online purchase option available for me. how do I find her in trouble again?

also I cannot get Lucy to wear her apron again. asking her to wear maid outfit just keeps doing the day one stuff
Doing this out of memory, so I might be wrong. About Rachel I think you need to teach gym lessons. Have you seen the football scenes yet? About Lucy, I'm not so sure. You spanked her and gave her a good tip after, right? If you gave her 10 credits she won't come back. You accepted to pay the 150 credits she charged you when you asked her to wear the apron the first time right? If you did you should be able to pay her again to use the apron anytime she's your maid. If you did that and still hasn't work I'd save, close the game and re-open it then try again. If none of that works check the walkthrough, there's a link on page 1.

Reactions: Phil5k

PM_ME_UR_RESPECTS

Apr 27, 2020
Doing this out of memory, so I might be wrong. About Rachel I think you need to teach gym lessons. Have you seen the football scenes yet?
yeah I have tried teaching in the classroom, teaching in the gym, patrolling the corridors and doing paperwork, but nothing is triggering it

About Lucy, I'm not so sure. You spanked her and gave her a good tip after, right? If you gave her 10 credits she won't come back. You accepted to pay the 150 credits she charged you when you asked her to wear the apron the first time right? If you did you should be able to pay her again to use the apron anytime she's your maid. If you did that and still hasn't work I'd save, close the game and re-open it then try again. If none of that works check the walkthrough, there's a link on page 1.
ah, I was a cheapskate when the payment option came up, so I cannot ask her to wear the apron. the only time she wore it was when she spilled coffee on her maid uniform. I am not sure if I get a second shot at that

Shahawk

Sep 1, 2018
yeah I have tried teaching in the classroom, teaching in the gym, patrolling the corridors and doing paperwork, but nothing is triggering it

ah, I was a cheapskate when the payment option came up, so I cannot ask her to wear the apron. the only time she wore it was when she spilled coffee on her maid uniform. I am not sure if I get a second shot at that
Used to if you had her wear her regular clothes one time it would retrigger her story and let you go back through her content from the beginning...not sure if it still does that or not...

Reactions: MagicHat

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019

Hmmm... just to be sure, you saw the football scene where the teams switch who play without their shirts, right? (you requiere 18 discipline to impose it, IIRC) Rachel should be shy about taking her shirt off and Alice starts teasing her. You saw that scene? it's a requirement to level Rachel up, iirc.

About Lucy, I don't know if u can redo that scene, sadly. I think the cheat menu is your best shot. (again, doing this out of memory, so I might be wrong)

PM_ME_UR_RESPECTS

Apr 27, 2020
Hmmm... just to be sure, you saw the football scene where the teams switch who play without their shirts, right? (you requiere 18 discipline to impose it, IIRC) Rachel should be shy about taking her shirt off and Alice starts teasing her. You saw that scene? it's a requirement to level Rachel up, iirc.

About Lucy, I don't know if u can redo that scene, sadly. I think the cheat menu is your best shot. (again, doing this out of memory, so I might be wrong)
Yeah I saw the football scene. As for Lucy I will try her normal clothes again

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't recommend editing your save like that. You've skipped out a whole bunch of content getting Debbie up to level 5. It's impossible to say whether that will fuck your save file down the line. The issue was probably not having passed the confiscate underwear rule. You need to touch Debbie after her punishment when she is at level 4 to make that rule become available.

Also, if you've passed the remove skirts rule then you should be able to remove the girls skirts. The code for that isn't complicated. I can only assume you've been messing around with the cheat menu or editing your save somehow.

I didn't edit the save or cheat earlier and I couldn't get her to level 4 to begin with. I patrolled the halways for about 30 days straight and no events with Debbie happened. Talking with every character didn't trigger anything. It's quite possible I might have triggered a bug somewhere.

PM_ME_UR_RESPECTS

Apr 27, 2020

I played a bit more and managed to catch Rachel sleeping in class so I sent her for punishment and got that ball rolling :)

I also tried getting Lucy to wear plain clothes but unfortunately nothing happened about the apron. I'll have to try some more and see

MagicHat

May 2, 2019
The only cheat with Lucy is to redo the bath scene as far as I can see (I have tried that to see if that would get the second apron one going but alas no)

raahul80

Mar 29, 2020
great game! just wanted to say thanks! after man of the house, this is my current fev...

are there any other games similar to this one

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
great game! just wanted to say thanks! after man of the house, this is my current fev...

If you thinking on something similiar in graphics as school theme :"Annie´s Schooldays" and "School,Love&Cousins (Friends)"
otherwise could be interesting as punishment theme "Cure my Addiction".
But "The Headmaster" is best game of all ;):love::love: :love:(y) to play, in graphics and fun.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Specifically being a head of a school and doing lewd things, there are a few. The best 2 would be this one and Academy of Fetishes (which is an html twine game with some images).

Hentai High School too.

Suppaliliuma

Dec 27, 2018
i checked "annie's school days" and "school, love and cousins" but girls there are nowhere close to those in "the headmaster"
and i played "cure my addiction" some time ago and i liked it a while but soon it became too obsessed with this punishment fetish and there is allmost no romance and sensuality.
But i can recommend you a good one: allthough it is a new project, u should check "TP: the class next door" it has some humour and some incest (not yet but in the future i guess) But is a good one
If you thinking on something similiar in graphics as school theme :"Annie´s Schooldays" and "School,Love&Cousins (Friends)"
otherwise could be interesting as punishment theme "Cure my Addiction".
But "The Headmaster" is best game of all ;):love::love: :love:(y) to play, in graphics and fun.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Patreon Update:

May 1 at 2:02pm
Development Update

Hey guys,

I just wanted to keep you all informed about our progress with version 0.8. The update is coming together very nicely with some really high-quality scenes for both Rachel and Claire (Miss Potts). I feel that we’ve teased you all long enough and there is going to be a lot of action with both characters in this coming update. The two storylines also couldn’t be more different with some cute and sweet scenes for our pet and some hot and steamy ones for the English teacher.

Now, I did give an estimated release for the 8th of May and said there was a high chance I’d have to push that back. Well, you probably won’t be that surprised to hear that I was being over-optimistic. In my head, I estimated two weeks to do all the content for Claire. However, I then had some really great ideas about how to improve the scenes and they ended up being a lot bigger than I originally planned. I've spent four weeks on her scenes already and they are still not quite finished. Her content is divided into three parts with the third part being one of the biggest and most complex scenes I’ve done with lots of options and lots of animations. It's basically a compressed version of the punishment system, with a twist. You guys are going to love it. Fortunately, Rachel’s content has proved much simpler to make so far and I’ve been flying through that this week. Then, of course, there is also Cassandra’s punishment system to finish off and a scene for Lucy I’d really like to include.

My best guess is it’s going to be about two weeks longer than I had planned, so late May. However, I’m not going to repeat my mistake of setting a specific date just yet. I’ll post another development update at the end of next week. Hopefully, by then I should be in a position to give an accurate release schedule.

For my $10 and up patrons there are some previews of Claire's content posted over in the Teachers lounge section of the (don't forget to link your Patreon and Discord accounts). I'll be posting a link to them on Patreon too at the end of the week, once I have a few more previews of Rachel's scenes to include as well. I have also been thinking about my next poll and this time rather than a vote on favourite characters or storylines there will be a list of multiple-choice questions on a range of topics. However, people's answers to those questions will be heavily influenced by the upcoming content. Therefore, I'm going to hold off on my next poll until after shortly after the release.

Altos

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
gotta remember though not everyone can afford to go to school
Yet, they can afford computers, phones, and/or internet, get on the forums, and talk about sex ...games.

...I mean, who would have thought that a thing called a 'visual novel' and reading went together?!?!?! :ROFLMAO: What a strange world... I guess some people just want to look at the pictures. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes