Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hey...

Let me ask you something. Does anyone know if Arabella (the girl in the restaurant) is going to tell another story?

Sorry for my bad English - is with translator

lg
I assume you are asking if there will be more Arabella, I believe she will join the school, along with the 2 girls from the nude mag Amy was in, however I do not believe there is a set date/point at which she will join.

For now 0.8 beta will be out next month focusing on the teacher Claire, some of Cass spanking system, some Rachel stuff, maybe a Lucy scene.

0.9 beta is maybe 3 or 4 months after 0.8, allot of new stuff will be added and an overhaul of the game, such as when you have Debbie as prefect on the weekend she still gives you the finger if you tell her to turn her music down.

Reactions: TheDevian

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Maybe silly question, but I searched here and inthe game, but cannot seem to find the current status of points (discipline, horny etc). Is there a button somewhere?

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Watching the live-stream right now, actually:

I do love listening to Laura narrating these games, even though I should really be working on my own game instead.
I watched her streams of the game... boy that was fun!!
It's so refreshing seeing the game being played from a girl's perspective.

Also, how did I miss the cheese? damn!
hopefuly I can catch a live "headmaster" stream of hers before she finishes the game.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Reactions: spad9

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018

Hi guys,

Version 0.7.2Public is now available to everyone. Please note that this is a scheduled public release. If you’re a $5 patron you’re already up to date (although there are some slight changes from the Patreon only version, see below).

This update is focused on Amy with the implementation of her punishment system up to level five. Catch Amy misbehaving, punish her in your office and then spy on her room to trigger her quest-line. There are multiple objectives to complete for Amy so don’t forget to keep checking the quest log if you get stuck.

There should be no need to start a new save to see everything for Amy. When you load an old save the game will give you three options; you can reset all of Amy’s content if you want to see everything from the beginning, you can watch a brief recap of Amy’s content, or you can just continue as normal.

There are also a bunch of little scenes at the weekends around the dorms and the lake and a short funny scene for Lucy at your apartment. As always the easiest way to find out what’s new is to check the replay menu. Click on a locked event to get a hint on how to see it.

Android users: Firstly there are two versions this time. A compressed version with lower file size and a larger higher quality one. Also, I had a problem with the auto-updater for this version so I had to make it install as a new app rather than making it update the old one. I think the problem was caused when I upgraded to a new computer and reinstalled Renpy. On this occasion, you’ll need to move your old save files across manually. To do this find an android file manager from google play then copy your saves from the folder: android/data/altosandherdone.theheadmaster/files/saves and move it to the folder: android/data/com.altosandherdone.headmaster/files/saves

For those of you who have played version 0.7.2: As well as bug fixes there are some minor changes in this version. Firstly the game has been thoroughly proofread by The Masked Editor, many thanks to him for his hard work. I have also added a few extra scenes to the replay menu and I’ve given everyone a second chance to view a short event which was previously very easy to miss where Debbie grabs the nurse’s butt in class. Changelog at the bottom.

Changelog for 0.6.2Public to 0.7.2:
  • Punishment system implemented for Amy
  • New quest-line for Amy with several new scenes - Follow her Quest-log
  • New spying scene for Debbie and Maxine (visit Rachel’s room when prompted to)
  • Movie night scene at the dorms on a Friday evening
  • D&D game at dorms on Sunday afternoon
  • Scenes for Amy and Donna at the lake on Saturday afternoon
  • A scene for Emily at the lake on Sunday Morning
  • New scene for Lucy at your Apartment

Changelog for 0.7.2 to 0.7.2Public:
  • Fixed a bug which caused a crash on Day 1 when opening the main UI.
  • Debbie’s first fingering from Miss Newman has been added to the replay menu
  • Touching Liz’s pussy in the corridor has been added to the replay menu
  • A short scene when Debbie grabs the nurse’s butt in class can now be seen both when Debbie is at level 3 and once when she is at level five. The scene has been added to the replay menu
  • Altered Rachel's quest log where it incorrectly says you can get her to level three without unlocking the remove skirts rule.
  • The game has been proofread by The Masked Editor.
Links:

Feb 16, 2019
I watched her streams of the game... boy that was fun!!
It's so refreshing seeing the game being played from a girl's perspective.
If you like Laura, she'll be doing a 24 hour lewd game Streamathon FOR CHARITY. Starts 7pm tonight.

It's at the usual place:

Here's what she had to say about it on her Discord:

I'm aiming to spend about 3 hours on each game but as I'll be trying to find natural stop points or even complete shorter games things may finish sooner than that, or even go on a bit longer if I and the audience are really enjoying it! Or stop sooner if we're not... At some stage, when the donations reach a point I have yet to decide on (I'm think 30,000 goo, which is $300) I'll take a break for a webcam Q&A session and party games. There may also be party games or chat periods between each game, we shall see. As it stands, the order is:
Bell Master
Neko Paradise
Polarity
Wicked Choices
Light of My Life
Harem Hotel
Naughty Lyanna
Halfway House
Game of Whores

Games I will be playing:
Wicked Choices
The Headmaster (Maybe?)
Neko Paradise
Bell Master
Polarity
Harem Hotel *
Mythic Manor*
You Don't Know Jack (party game)

* trying to reach out to the dev over these

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
I seem to be very stuck at the moment.
I need to make Debbie a prefect, and have spent like 30 in game days trying to find her misbehaving, but she simply doesn't. I have talked to Sally about it, so it's not that.
Also, I have a quest for Rachel which says I need to purchase a camera or get the board to allow me to remove skirts. I do have the camera, and I can remove skirts in private punishments.
I can't seem to find any fix for neither of these...

EDIT: Fixed by editing my save and setting Debbie to be a prefect...

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um, did you patrol, there are 3 chances to push Debbie by patrolling the halls, 2 with bulling Lucy, and one with Maxine after you do paperwork in your office 3 times.

You should never edit your save it can cause problems later, especially as on there is a detailed guide for this.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I seem to be very stuck at the moment.
I need to make Debbie a prefect, and have spent like 30 in game days trying to find her misbehaving, but she simply doesn't. I have talked to Sally about it, so it's not that.
Also, I have a quest for Rachel which says I need to purchase a camera or get the board to allow me to remove skirts. I do have the camera, and I can remove skirts in private punishments.
I can't seem to find any fix for neither of these...

EDIT: Fixed by editing my save and setting Debbie to be a prefect...
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't recommend editing your save like that. You've skipped out a whole bunch of content getting Debbie up to level 5. It's impossible to say whether that will fuck your save file down the line. The issue was probably not having passed the confiscate underwear rule. You need to touch Debbie after her punishment when she is at level 4 to make that rule become available.

Also, if you've passed the remove skirts rule then you should be able to remove the girls skirts. The code for that isn't complicated. I can only assume you've been messing around with the cheat menu or editing your save somehow.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
is there some kind of romance in this game or at least some of the girls show affection towards you?
I assume you mean as in love not just sex, so far no, Debbie seems to be fond of the MC, but still claims to be a lesbian, Sally the sports teacher is in a relationship, but she says she wants to just be friends even though we can fuck her on a weekly basis, she sort of likes the MC.

We do go on a date with our PA Sam, and there is a follow-up date planned, but no actual I love you stuff, yet.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
is there some kind of romance in this game or at least some of the girls show affection towards you?
It's definitely not a romance focused game. It's all about dominance and control. Corrupting the girls, making them obediently follow your orders, and in one case making a girl into your literal pet. The mc is a bit of a lunatic and he's much more interested in his own agenda (developing his punishment methods and making a name for himself) than he is about having relationships. That said, some of the characters definitely grow fond of the mc and there will be some optional romance routes later in the game.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes