Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
She only wears the apron when you ask her to make coffee, and you must say it is terrible, then she drinks it and spills it on her maid outfit, then she will change to the apron.

MagicHat

May 2, 2019
She only wears the apron when you ask her to make coffee, and you must say it is terrible, then she drinks it and spills it on her maid outfit, then she will change to the apron.
Thank you.

So it repeats the first coffee spill then adds something new to it? I did the first apron task at the time, can't get the coffee scene to emerge with the new update to active the second apron task. Just the cleaning in three different outfits

Shahawk

Sep 1, 2018
After she wears the apron the first time have her wear it again the next Saturday and that should trigger another scene then after that scene the beach scene with her should trigger I can’t remeber though if it is a Saturday or Sunday even for the beach scene

Reactions: TheDevian
Mar 22, 2018
any one else getting softlock, stuck on sally learning the ropes, need to catch Debbie misbehaving, but she never does anything wrong, walking around only gives my default nothing to do with her, if I teach get need convince school bored to remove her underwear, but don't have that as an option, and everything I do doesn't trigger anything to make it an option.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
any one else getting softlock, stuck on sally learning the ropes, need to catch Debbie misbehaving, but she never does anything wrong, walking around only gives my default nothing to do with her, if I teach get need convince school bored to remove her underwear, but don't have that as an option, and everything I do doesn't trigger anything to make it an option.
You didn't touch Debbie after her punishment. punish Debbie again in replay mode and choose that option at the end.

PM_ME_UR_RESPECTS

Apr 27, 2020
Are you able to use the same save file between different versions of the game? rn I'm on 0.7.2, when the next update lands can I use my current save file, or do I need to start over?

MagicHat

May 2, 2019
After she wears the apron the first time have her wear it again the next Saturday and that should trigger another scene then after that scene the beach scene with her should trigger I can’t remeber though if it is a Saturday or Sunday even for the beach scene
So, since the first apron incident was at least one update ago and I did it back then, I need to wait for it to trigger again and so far, I have just been unlucky that it only triggers the "cleans everything, goes home" scenes each Saturday?

Edit: Here are the Lucy scenes I have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shahawk

Sep 1, 2018
So, since the first apron incident was at least one update ago and I did it back then, I need to wait for it to trigger again and so far, I have just been unlucky that it only triggers the "cleans everything, goes home" scenes each Saturday?

Edit: Here are the Lucy scenes I have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mine triggered the next time I had her wear the apron after I did the update. It’s a scene in the backyard of hm house you learn what’s in the backpack during it then after it you can get the beach scene. I’m not sure what would make it not trigger maybe a question for altos

Reactions: MagicHat

PM_ME_UR_RESPECTS

Apr 27, 2020
I am not able to complete Rachel's quest. She is my assistant now but I need to have her sent to my office so I can give her a public punishment. The thing is I cannot find her in any wrong doing, she keeps turning up to class on time now. I can do a replay scene of her public punishment which will follow the route I need, but this doesn't make the new online purchase option available for me. how do I find her in trouble again?

also I cannot get Lucy to wear her apron again. asking her to wear maid outfit just keeps doing the day one stuff

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes