Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think this sums up the last couple of pages.

We had this exact conversation like 2 months ago, and small island nation and someone saying Japan.
Clearly another person who spent 0 seconds playing the game before posting.
Pretty sure the Japanese do not call them knickers, its a pretty regional thing, like us Aussies and mate.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Watching the live-stream right now, actually:

I do love listening to Laura narrating these games, even though I should really be working on my own game instead.
Oh yay! What giant amusement by listening LauraS reading and interpreting (in different voices!) the underline texts of our beautyful game :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Its so hilarious she is doing it !!
@Droid Productions : Tnx for posting the link to this funny intertaiment.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I think this sums up the last couple of pages.

Pretty sure the Japanese do not call them knickers, its a pretty regional thing, like us Aussies and mate.
Yes in japanese idiom knickers or panties (US) are called "pantsu" . :geek:
I am not sure if this word is original japanese because they adapted some US english words after the WW II.
Such as: Skirt -> skato; ice cream -> eisu kurimo; bloomers (female sport pants) -> buruma and, I am real shure about it,
allthough the US panties into japanese pantsu.
Btw. A great number of japanese are interestet in the looking up(skirt) and on pantsu , what they call "panchira". Especially at KAWAII schoolgirls pantsu.
In some ways those japanese would shurely adore and like the uniform inspections in this game as a special variation of panchira. ;)

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am not sure if this word is original japanese because they adapted some US english words after the WW II.
Such as: Skirt -> skato; ice cream -> eisu kurimo; bloomers (female sport pants) -> buruma and, I am real shure about it,
Btw. A great number of japanese are interestet in the looking up(skirt) and on pantsu , what they call "panchira". Especially at KAWAII schoolgirls pantsu.
In some ways those japanese would shurely adore and like the uniform inspections in this game as a special variation of panchira. ;)
Yeah, pantsu is a 'borrowed' word, like Bulma, er bloomers. ;p

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Those words they adapted are what are known as loan words and, yes, pantsu is one of them. It isn't actually taken from panties, but from pants. However, it does not ever refer to actual pants like you would wear in cold weather. They have a different word to distinguish the two, Zubon. It would be kind of awkward if you said pantsu and meant pants. Also, pantsu is not specific to girl's underwear, but to guy's as well, and it always means the bottom half specifically, never a girl's bra.

it looks a lot like hentai high school +
I like it...
Minus the pictures from other games, of course.

• Wow
Reactions: Antwit

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
1587265750769.png
3 skills for 4 max Pain points
bare bonus after 2 lvl
how that complete?!

PS all others girl required 3/3/3 point for up to 2 lvl

turkas

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Hello all,

just downloaded the game and wanted to try it but when I click on quest icon on top left screen I always get this error message:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is it possible to fix it by myself or here need some other action?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hello all,

just downloaded the game and wanted to try it but when I click on quest icon on top left screen I always get this error message:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is it possible to fix it by myself or here need some other action?
Don't click it in the first day, it will be ok to use with second day.

Reactions: turkas

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I'm on day 96. it has been at least 3 weeks since Jimmy was to clear the woods so I could inspect the area the old Headmasters body was found. And it has been 2 more weeks since Amy was to be making out with Tia. I have been patrolling every weekday.

sirpoff

May 23, 2017
I'm on day 96. it has been at least 3 weeks since Jimmy was to clear the woods so I could inspect the area the old Headmasters body was found. And it has been 2 more weeks since Amy was to be making out with Tia. I have been patrolling every weekday.
I got stuck on this part too. You need to check on the safe in your office and read all the old headmaster's emails in the trash bin on the computer in your office.

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Try clearing a bit of your quest log, some of the quests won't trigger until X or Y quest is completed. I got my path cleared within a week or two, after clearing a bunch of other stuff in my log. Also, if you skip dialogue fast like I do every morning (I should read a bit more before skipping... lol), try visiting the groundskeeper every now and then, just in case that quest you just completed was the one to trigger it.

Reactions: TheDevian

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I'm working from memory here so I might be wrong, but for Jimmy to come and tell you he cleaned the path you need to access the blocked mail in the computer and to do that you need the former HM's password. Chang will give it to you IF you spike Sally's drink (monday afternoon at the men's locker room) (and watch "Little Sally wants to fight" scene). As for Amy, you need to talk to her on Tuesdays mornings and make her tell you about the photos she took for the nudie magazine (U need 9 or more confidence) and spy on her room to find her watching the olympics.

The walkthrough is pretty good, imo. try checking that if you get lost.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hey...

Let me ask you something. Does anyone know if Arabella (the girl in the restaurant) is going to tell another story?

Sorry for my bad English - is with translator

lg

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes