Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
the headmaster vesion in spanish please Language in spanish please ,i not speak english
There is already a file that includes Spanish even though it is not finished, you can try to look it up in the translation of games into Spanish.

I hope that the developers can release their Spanish version soon in the same way, it would help a lot to the Spanish-speaking community that we like this game.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ya hay un archivo que incluye el español aun que no esta terminado, puedes tratar de buscarlo en la traducción de juegos al español.

espero que los desarrolladores puedan sacar su versión en español pronto de igual manera, ayudaria mucho a la comunidad habla hispana que nos gusta este juego.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
There is already a file that includes Spanish even though it is not finished, you can try to look it up in the translation of games into Spanish.

I hope that the developers can release their Spanish version soon in the same way, it would help a lot to the Spanish-speaking community that we like this game.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ya hay un archivo que incluye el español aun que no esta terminado, puedes tratar de buscarlo en la traducción de juegos al español.

espero que los desarrolladores puedan sacar su versión en español pronto de igual manera, ayudaria mucho a la comunidad habla hispana que nos gusta este juego.
There is, huh? I had no idea. I'm available if the devs ever want to translate into spanish. Not great with computers or programming, though.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
There is, huh? I had no idea. I'm available if the devs ever want to translate into spanish. Not great with computers or programming, though.
The dev have said before in discord that he don't mind people translating his game. You can contact him and ask him about it, it has something to do with RenPy system, I'm not too sure about that but hopefully someone else does.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
The dev have said before in discord that he don't mind people translating his game. You can contact him and ask him about it, it has something to do with RenPy system, I'm not too sure about that but hopefully someone else does.
You mean he doesn't care as in he 's okay with it and he could be interested in it, or as in he doesn't give a shit about it? Anyways, since there's gonna be a long dormat period when the dev is gonna improve the game I figure that'd be the best time to translate the game into as many languages as he likes/wants. I raise my hand for the spanish version... if he's interested...
my body translating ability is ready.
Altos y Herdone
presenta
"El Director"

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
You mean he doesn't care as in he 's okay with it and he could be interested in it, or as in he doesn't give a shit about it?
I think Altos would be probably happy if someone else did it, because he's got lots of other things that he needs to prioritize and it will probably be a LONG time before he'd be in a position to start organising translations himself.

JustSomeGuyYah (aka the Masked Editor) did a ton of work correcting typos, and Altos included his work in the current version. I think that was pretty much the same deal - it wasn't something Altos was able to focus on, but he was happy for someone else to do it, because he could see that it would help improve the game.

But like bluestore1 said, if you're going to do it, you probably need to get yourself onto his to discuss it first - Altos is more active there, and that's what the Masked Editor did.

Reactions: yuserneim

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
You mean he doesn't care as in he 's okay with it and he could be interested in it, or as in he doesn't give a shit about it? Anyways, since there's gonna be a long dormat period when the dev is gonna improve the game I figure that'd be the best time to translate the game into as many languages as he likes/wants. I raise my hand for the spanish version... if he's interested...
my body translating ability is ready.
Altos y Herdone
presenta
"El Director"
I don't see the problem why you can't translate it, in the end it is a help for the developer so that more people can try the game with another language.
I remember reading that they had no problem with someone doing translations of the game, as that would save them time to focus on more aspects of the game.

In the same way, if your translation will be in Spanish, I recommend you stop by
here
since there is a file from someone who translated the game a long time ago, I tried it and it worked, but there were several errors.

You could contact the one who made that file and continue from where I left it or do your own translation from 0.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No veo el problema por el cual no puedas traducirlo, al final es una ayuda para el desarrollador para que mas gente pueda ir probando el juego con otro idioma.
Recuerdo haber leido que no tenian problemas de que alguien hiciera traducciones del juego, ya que eso les ahorraria tiempo para poder enfocarse en mas aspectos del juego.

de igual manera si tu traduccion sera al español te recomiendo te pases por
aca
ya que ahi hay un archivo de alguien que tradujo el juego ya hace tiempo, yo la probe y funcionaba, pero habian varios errores.

Podrias ponerte en contacto con el que hizo ese archivo y continuarlo desde donde lo dejo o hacer tu propia traduccion desde 0.

Reactions: yuserneim

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
I don't see the problem why you can't translate it, in the end it is a help for the developer so that more people can try the game with another language.
I remember reading that they had no problem with someone doing translations of the game, as that would save them time to focus on more aspects of the game.
The thing is that it adds more work, more management and more maintenance. It might not be a lot, but it all adds up.

Reactions: TheDevian

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Can someone tell me where is the key Sally Newman for volley ball ?
This is the most asked and answered question ever, ( you could find answers by reading about quests in Walthrough, in FAQ´s and/or around the last 240 pages of this thread using on top of page right " search" enter "keys")
Hints (short version):End quest Sally´s towel; change rule for the lake ; visit the green/groundkeeper at lake in mornings and ask him about keys after some days ask him again so Beast will apport the bag with the keys; visit the lockers in afternoons; throw the keys so Sally will drop her towel.

Last edited:

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Has somebody a full save from the previous version ?
definitely one of my favorite games on here. The variety of events and girls is wonderful. All the medium and small boobs girls are amazing. Always waiting to see this pop up in latest updates. Cant wait to be able to add some more rules for the girls.

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
can you help me? I downloaded the game and was playing normally, but when I get to a certain part of the game the day does not progress any more. If I enter a scene, the game hangs at the end of it. And if I try to skip the day it doesn't work either. What should I do? Sorry for my bad English.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes