Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
can you help me? I downloaded the game and was playing normally, but when I get to a certain part of the game the day does not progress any more. If I enter a scene, the game hangs at the end of it. And if I try to skip the day it doesn't work either. What should I do? Sorry for my bad English.
Well then help us out, what version of the game, what are you playing it on windows 10 or what, is there an error, if so what does it say, new save or old save, have you tried loading an older save.

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
Well then help us out, what version of the game, what are you playing it on windows 10 or what, is there an error, if so what does it say, new save or old save, have you tried loading an older save.
Well ... I'm playing the latest version and my operating system is Windows 10. The error happens more specifically on the 11th of the game. Either he stops during the day or I sometimes even finish the day, but when he turns to the 12th he stops. And it is the first time that I play so the save is new.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well ... I'm playing the latest version and my operating system is Windows 10. The error happens more specifically on the 11th of the game. Either he stops during the day or I sometimes even finish the day, but when he turns to the 12th he stops. And it is the first time that I play so the save is new.
So have you tried rolling back to an earlier save, if you have one, does it give an error.

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
So have you tried rolling back to an earlier save, if you have one, does it give an error.
What should I do? Clear all saves and start from scratch? And if that is the case, as I delete the saves, even if I delete them in the folder they don't disappear for me, they are still present.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What should I do? Clear all saves and start from scratch? And if that is the case, as I delete the saves, even if I delete them in the folder they don't disappear for me, they are still present.
Just try to load the save before you have the problem.
Yes because the saves are in the save in the game folder, then in appdata/roaming.

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
Just try to load the save before you have the problem.
Yes because the saves are in the save in the game folder, then in appdata/roaming.
This I already did, I loaded before the problem in question, then when it arrived at the end of the 11th day it stopped again.

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
Not! I didn't use cheat and mod.
I recommend you download the game again or reinstall it, there is the possibility of some bad error, the game should run well, I did not present any errors, and I even did tests with the cheat to see if it caused any errors and nothing.

You could still send some captures of the actions before your error and we can see or even pass your save and check if there is an error with your save.

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
I recommend you download the game again or reinstall it, there is the possibility of some bad error, the game should run well, I did not present any errors, and I even did tests with the cheat to see if it caused any errors and nothing.

You could still send some captures of the actions before your error and we can see or even pass your save and check if there is an error with your save.
Well ... I'll download it again and play from the beginning to see if it works. If the error persists I will comment here again.

enigami

Jan 11, 2020
It looks like you let the grades (the green A+ at the top of the screen) get to 0... which will give you a game over, which obviously is broken. Don't let the grades hit 0.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Then there is nothing wrong with the game, you just failed the game.
Spank the girls in class when they misbehave, to keep raising discipline, go read the guide on the front page of this thread.

Reactions: SamHaim

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
I'm sorry for the lack of attention, I even considered it, but I was a little surprised. Anyway thanks for helping me.

Last edited:

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
When the game crashes this is the last message that appears.
indeed, you simply failed in the game we could say.

You should keep the first 2 as high as possible, you should always punish never overlook something, you should know when to act and what to say given the situation.

You are the headmaster you command you decide.

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
indeed, you simply failed in the game we could say.

You should keep the first 2 as high as possible, you should always punish never overlook something, you should know when to act and what to say given the situation.

You are the headmaster you command you decide.
Thanks for the help

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Thanks for the help
A little hint to hold "Grades" and "Discipline" high at the first 2 weeks:
1. punish the girls only in the evening not in class (each + 1 discipline and grades points before fullfill quests)
2. train Miss Potts first of all (do Mr. Wilson´s visits/quests later or mostly on Wednesday evenings)
so you loose less discipline points when Miss Potts can controll her class better.
3. prefer cleaning punishment before spankings if you can ever affort (spankings earn most the money) and have changed the rules for public punishments. (+2)
4. join the girls at Monday evenings help with maths (+ 1 grades)
5. don´t use "uniform inspection" when you find the girls as group on patrol (+ grades)
6. be strict with clothes Amy, Debbie and Cassandra wearing on the first 3 weekend patrols to provide - discipline (you can be milder later and earn publicity points later in game)

Last edited:

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
A little hint to hold "Grades" and "Discipline" high at the first 2 weeks:
1. punish the girls only in the evening not in class (each + 1 discipline and grades points before fullfill quests)
2. train Miss Potts first of all (do Mr. Wilson´s visits/quests later or mostly on Wednesday evenings)
so you loose less discipline points when Miss Potts can controll her class better.
3. prefer cleaning punishment before spankings if you can ever affort (spankings earn most the money) and have changed the rules for public punishments. (+2)
4. join the girls at Monday evenings help with maths (+ 1 grades)
5. don´t use "uniform inspection" when you find the girls as group on patrol (+ grades)
6. be strict with clothes Amy, Debbie and Cassandra wearing on the first 3 weekend patrols to provide - discipline (you can be milder later and earn publicity points later in game)
Thank you for the tips! It will help me a lot.

Reactions: SamHaim

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
I am stuck on Rachel right now. I have everything else done. All other stories and scenes unlocked, Amy has a role, I have a prefect, but I cannot advance Rachel to lvl 5. She is already my pet but her questline isn't finished and replay says there are 3 events left for her. On her quest log 2 things are lit up.

1. Buy a camera or pass remove skirt option. (2nd in the quest line)
2. Visit her room again (last in the line)

I purchased the camera very early on, possibly before I was asked, so I don't know if that broke something. Because I did get that message saying I should take pictures of girls elsewhere but there's never a camera option when I am creeping around at night. Obviously the skirt rule was passed to get a prefect and Amy's role. Also, I have tried visiting her room every night (at least I think) and she just plays video games every night. Not sure what has her stuck?

Any ideas or suggestions on where to proceed with wrapping her up?

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
I am stuck on Rachel right now. I have everything else done. All other stories and scenes unlocked, Amy has a role, I have a prefect, but I cannot advance Rachel to lvl 5. She is already my pet but her questline isn't finished and replay says there are 3 events left for her. On her quest log 2 things are lit up.

1. Buy a camera or pass remove skirt option. (2nd in the quest line)
2. Visit her room again (last in the line)

I purchased the camera very early on, possibly before I was asked, so I don't know if that broke something. Because I did get that message saying I should take pictures of girls elsewhere but there's never a camera option when I am creeping around at night. Obviously the skirt rule was passed to get a prefect and Amy's role. Also, I have tried visiting her room every night (at least I think) and she just plays video games every night. Not sure what has her stuck?

Any ideas or suggestions on where to proceed with wrapping her up?
Rachel's route is not finished, it is halfway so to speak. You can raise it to level 5 but you will not be able to interact with the level 5 option.

In the Quest section you can check when they are not available where they warn you that it will come in a new update.*

Reactions: nawt0k
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes