Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
We're holding on for a hero 'til the edge of the night.
Oh, he's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast, and he's gotta be larger than life.
..wait, what?

I´m real shure there could be a hero within the next 48 hours ? :unsure::giggle:
Mostly it took this bit of time in the past.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
All good. Was just trying to make some money back after paying for it :)
Hey Dude, I'm sure you didn't mean anything serious by your offer, so no worries. But you better learn quickly what being a software pirate is all about, it's about SHARING content and NOT about profiting from it. Profiting from stolen content will actually get you banned in many pirating communities.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Hey Dude, I'm sure you didn't mean anything serious by your offer, so no worries. But you better learn quickly what being a software pirate is all about, it's about SHARING content and NOT about profiting from it. Profiting from stolen content will actually get you banned in many pirating communities.
Soliciting for payment should suffice.

Micgiver777

Jul 28, 2018
New to this

Changelog:

Version 0.8Beta Released

Hey guys,

Here it is, the version 0.8beta. I can confidently say that you are in for a real treat with this one. You will be able to continue training the English teacher, Claire, and Rachel now goes up to level 7. The quest log for both characters will update automatically so check that after loading to see what to do next.

The focus for this update was on quality so although this is not our longest I think it’s probably one our best. It’s certainly got the most sexual content we’ve had in a single update, with two hardcore scenes each for Rachel and Claire. There are lots of video animations this time (as opposed to stop-motion), almost as many as the rest of the game put together. We’ll also see the return of a much-improved version of the red butt spanking effect I tested out with Lucy before. Hopefully, I will be able to include that in more spanking animations going forward.

Unfortunately, there is not much here for Cassandra. Just enough to get her to level two with a couple of short scenes afterwards. Although that’s actually the majority of her punishment system made so it will be relatively quick and easy to add more content for her in version 0.9. I still plan to make a new scene for Lucy for this update as well and I’ll aim to have that ready for the main release next weekend.

Before you play this update I wanted to explain a little about my plans for the future. In the next game version (0.9), I’m going to be updating all the little patrol and class events and small interactions with the girls around the school to keep the main part of the game feeling fresh. I’ll essentially be moving the game into a new chapter. The new chapter and new events will start to appear straight after the big classroom scene where the headmaster first starts punishing the girls himself. Everything we will be seeing for Rachel in this update happens after that scene. So, technically I should have held onto all this content until later. However, due to overwhelming popular demand, I pushed it forwards.

There is a similar issue with Amy where the last few scenes we’ve seen for her actually happen in chapter 2. Claire’s content in this update, on the other hand, can happen before the end of chapter one. So for new players, these new scenes for Claire would likely happen before getting Amy to level 5 and assigning her role. You’ll understand why this is relevant after playing this version. Sorry if this is confusing but don’t worry, ultimately none of this is particularly important and it won’t spoil your enjoyment of the storylines. I just felt that it was something that should be explained. Everything will be back in the right order from version 0.9 onwards.

Android Users: I shall be posting a beta version for Android tomorrow afternoon. It takes a little bit of extra time for Android to compress the images and check through for bugs.

Changelog:

• Three new scenes for the English teacher, Claire
  • Rachel can now go up to level 7
  • New punishment action for Rachel
  • Several new scenes for Rachel
  • Part 2 of the Dungeons and Dragons event
  • Punishment system implemented for Cassandra (only to level 2)
  • New spying scene for Cassandra

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Игра красивая, интересная но уж очень тяжелая(я имею ввиду размер .3Гб)Может пора начать выкладывать ее на торренте?
The game is beautiful, interesting but very heavy(I mean the size .3 GB)Maybe it's time to start putting it on the torrent?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes