JohnL14

May 17, 2017
I've seen some comments saying there is vaginal sex and even anal sex. You should update your taglist bro, more people will play if you do so.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
There is a missing = sign in the veight.rpy file on line 43.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(The code itself contains spoilers, so I hid it behind spoiler tags.)

Curved19

Jun 1, 2020
Come on. I'm already a patreon. When will the android version finally appear?
Good question.
I'm also waiting for it because I only have a savegame there. They said tomorrow afternoon but that's definitely no longer the case.

azerty69360

Jul 16, 2019
To get to level 6:
1) Clothing 3rd Option (6/6 Ap)
2) Position 2 - Option 2 & 3 (4/6 AP)
3) Position 1 - Option 3 & 4 (2/6 AP)
4) Position 3 - Option 1 & 5 <--- Do 5 LAST (0/6 AP< -- This should get you 7/7 for all areas and get you to level 6.

#s are left to right, in the relative positions.

i have no the option 4 in position 1... How can i get this please ? in the questline, is write finish miss newman line... But in miss newman line, is write i have finish this for this update

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
So good!!! This is the best game!
(((Just a small "inconsequence" remark (not a bug) to Altos: When tutoring Amy after punishment at level 5, the third camera angle shows her in a new position. That is strange for two reasons, first: switching between cameras should only affect the viewing angles, not the (girl´s) position, secondly: in this very case, she is instructed to stay at the desk and focus on what is in front of her (I am trying to avoid a spoiler here...:). Easiest solution would be just to remove the third camera view)).
Back to the game now :D.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
Mar 30, 2018
I tried to dl it with Mega, but it still stop dl when 93% is reaached (2.89go)...
Edit: it's ok now, I had to reboot my computer.

Last edited:

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Can't get the points to bring Rachel to level 7. Any help ?
This isn't working for me either. Apparently a new punishment position should become available with her after she slept on your lap, but this didn't trigger for me. Do you need any additional requirements?

Edit: After I finished the Cassandra Questline for this update, the new position became available when I punished Rachel again. Maybe there is a trigger hidden in there somewhere?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah those things will probably be fixed in 0.9, you can have Debbie as prefect yet if you tell her to turn down her music on the weekend she gives you the finger, and after knocking down Faye Amy still runs through the halls.

Altos has said he will be redoing stuff for 0.9, so probably be changed then.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
i have done my math, and maybe i am dull or you can get rachel only at level 7 if she wears no panties. but i tried about 1h RL to find a way but it seems in this beta it is not possible to raise her to level seven, even when a certain event launches the penaltie at the end is with panties again. Or did i miss a clue

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Probably pointless giving this site is full of 2 things, parasites wanting everything for free and getting butt hurt when they can't get it there and then, and people too lazy to read and search.

Those claiming you can't get Rachel to level 7, this is my 0.8 beta save, original not the update that came out today.

Note the blue circle in top right-hand corner.
rachel 7.PNG
rachel level 7 1.PNG

In fact you can see she is level 7 with still 1 action point.
Feel free to shop at eatabagofdicks dot com

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
found it i have overseen the new option to punish her OTK in the second row. without that option it is quite impossible, but sometimes you lose sight of the wood for the trees

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
i have most quests done im only missing like 8
The easiest way to help yourself is in game open up the replay menu and go through the scenes. Some will be locked. If you click on them there is usually some sort of hint. Some scenes may need others to be unlocked first. I was stuck with Rachel for a long time till I noticed a certain staff scene I was missing involving keys.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Version 0.8.1Beta Released (Now with Android)

Update:
Game updated to version 0.8.1Beta and added android version and a mini walkthrough for Rachel and Claire’s punishment scenes.
Fixed a few minor issues: A crash when visiting Miss Potts apartment the second time (shows a line of text telling you to visit her classroom instead). A bug which prevented people from levelling up Rachel if they used the nipple (pinch or lick) actions last. Also fixed a bug where if you told the sports class that you don’t like small boobs you couldn’t progress with Rachel even if you apologised to her later in your office. Fixed a rollback issue for people who saved straight after the sex scene with Amy from version 0.7. Fixed a bug where Rachel would show up to your office wearing a butt plug even if you didn’t see that scene.

Any other issues please let me know on the Discord and I will fix for the main release next weekend.

Android Users: Please note that I’ve only made a high-quality version for the beta with large file size. I'll make a compressed one for the main release. Make sure you have sufficient space on your device (you’ll need a bit of extra space for the installation). If the auto-update function doesn’t work then you’ll need to delete the old version and install fresh. Make sure to back up your save files first! Then move them manually to the new game directory. Saves are located: android/data/altosandherdone.theheadmaster/files/saves

Original Release Notes

Hey guys,

Here it is, the version 0.8beta. I can confidently say that you are in for a real treat with this one. You will be able to continue training the English teacher, Claire, and Rachel now goes up to level 7. The quest log for both characters will update automatically so check that after loading to see what to do next.

The focus for this update was on quality so although this is not our longest I think it’s probably one our best. It’s certainly got the most sexual content we’ve had in a single update, with two hardcore scenes each for Rachel and Claire. There are lots of video animations this time (as opposed to stop-motion), almost as many as the rest of the game put together. We’ll also see the return of a much-improved version of the red butt spanking effect I tested out with Lucy before. Hopefully, I will be able to include that in more spanking animations going forward.

Unfortunately, there is not much here for Cassandra. Just enough to get her to level two with a couple of short scenes afterwards. Although that’s actually the majority of her punishment system made so it will be relatively quick and easy to add more content for her in version 0.9. I still plan to make a new scene for Lucy for this update as well and I’ll aim to have that ready for the main release next weekend.

Before you play this update I wanted to explain a little about my plans for the future. In the next game version (0.9), I’m going to be updating all the little patrol and class events and small interactions with the girls around the school to keep the main part of the game feeling fresh. I’ll essentially be moving the game into a new chapter. The new chapter and new events will start to appear straight after the big classroom scene where the headmaster first starts punishing the girls himself.

Everything we will be seeing for Rachel in this update happens after that scene. So, technically I should have held onto all this content until later. However, due to overwhelming popular demand, I pushed it forwards.

There is a similar issue with Amy where the last few scenes we’ve seen for her actually happen in chapter 2. Claire’s content in this update, on the other hand, can happen before the end of chapter one. So for new players, these new scenes for Claire would likely happen before getting Amy to level 5 and assigning her role. You’ll understand why this is relevant after playing this version. Sorry if this is confusing but don’t worry, ultimately none of this is particularly important and it won’t spoil your enjoyment of the storylines. I just felt that it was something that should be explained. Everything will be back in the right order from version 0.9 onwards.

Changelog:
  • Three new scenes for the English teacher, Claire
  • Rachel can now go up to level 7
  • New punishment action for Rachel
  • Several new scenes for Rachel
  • Part 2 of the Dungeons and Dragons event
  • Punishment system implemented for Cassandra (only to level 2)
  • New spying scene for Cassandra

0.8.1 Links

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes