Lucarius12

May 31, 2020
hi, i'm new to this site and i just saw this game, could you tell me if the game has sexual content or is it focused on punishment?

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
hi, i'm new to this site and i just saw this game, could you tell me if the game has sexual content or is it focused on punishment?
Both is the short answer. Download it and try it for yourself. You currently have active sexual content with 3 students and a couple of the faculty. The punishment system is the main mechanic of the game, other than the novel aspect of it.

Reactions: Lucarius12

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
In addition to what others have said, it's worth noting that the punishment sections are sexual. Elements of the behavioural correction technique that the main character employs involve pleasure and embarrassment, so you can expect nudity and sexual contact to occur in addition to spanking and such.
Outside of the punishments, there is also a good amount of voyeurism and there are moments where you can watch some of the girls interact with one another in a sexual manner.

The main flavour of the game is the abuse of power in my opinion. It's a power fantasy and, despite there being some hurdles in the plot for the main character to overcome, it certainly delivers enough for my liking. If you like the idea of being in charge of a school full of girls I'm confident you'll be happy.

D

Deleted member 2384026

Really loves the game. But since my laptop is on maintenance, my time is only stick with my phone but low spec one, Galaxy A6 2018, armeabi-v7a. Idk about powerful phones, but mine can't handle those apks larger "exact" 2GB, immediately crashed when just showing the file. Pls help with latest Android release

zeebrock

Feb 26, 2018
I am having problems getting Rachel to Level 7
So I tried following the guide but still cant get her to lvl7

Guide:
To get Rachel to level 7:
1. Strip her to her underwear:- Humiliation 6/8
2. Pinch Nipples:- Humiliation 8/8, Pain 1/8, Pleasure 1/8
3. Paddle:- Pain (+3) 4/8
4. Ruler: Pain (+2) 6/8
5. Hand spanking: Pain (+1) 7/8
6. Rub pussy: Pleasure (+3) 4/8
7. New over the knee spanking action (for the headmaster only):- Will not allow me to do this, I get message "It would be sensible to build up a little more pain and pleasure first. I should save this action for last."

At this point I have 1AP left
Pain is 7/8
Humiliation is 8/8
Pleasure is 4/8

Help

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Really loves the game. But since my laptop is on maintenance, my time is only stick with my phone but low spec one, Galaxy A6 2018, armeabi-v7a. Idk about powerful phones, but mine can't handle those apks larger "exact" 2GB, immediately crashed when just showing the file. Pls help with latest Android release
Android Users:
Please note that I’ve only made a high-quality version for the beta with large file size. I'll make a compressed one for the main release
That was in the last update on patron, so just wait it out.

zeebrock

Feb 26, 2018
Ok, I worked it out, the guide is wrong. This is how to do it:

2. LICK Nipples:- Humiliation 7/8, Pain 0/8, Pleasure 3/8
3. Paddle:- Pain (+3) 3/8
4. Ruler: Pain (+2) 5/8
5. Hand spanking: Pain (+1) 6/8
6. Rub pussy: Humiliation (+1) 8/8, Pleasure (+3) 6/8
(at this point you should be at, Humiliation 8/8, Pain 6/8, Pleasure 6/8)
7. New over the knee spanking action (for the headmaster only) Pain (+2) 8/8, Pleasure (+3) (9) 8/8 and Humiliation 8/8

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Take chance on adding an extencion sd card to your cellfone, you can buy such up to 512GB what would be enough for installing around 128 to 180 games . Me using a 128GB card in mine that costed me only 14€ from conrad.de and the game runs fine on it. The most phones can affort to use 32 or 64GB sd cards inside ask a well sorted electronic shop in your town or order it from onlineshops .

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2384026

Did some researches and already asked around Discord, I found out that phone has OS only supported ARMv7 is has 2GB apk file size limitation. Note that I'm talking about Supported ABI of the OS, not CPU Instruction Sets. Mine is the one. FeelsBadMan!

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Did some researches and already asked around Discord, I found out that phone has OS only supported ARMv7 is has 2GB apk file size limitation. Note that I'm talking about Supported ABI of the OS, not CPU Instruction Sets. Mine is the one. FeelsBadMan!
Altenatively better buy a cheaper 10´Android tablet with build in 32GB and an option for extecion sd. A smartfone display is sometimes too small to aim the buttons in games to click comfortly.

D

Deleted member 2384026

Best thing to do for me is waiting when my laptop maintenance finished. Right now, stick with old version instead, just a few couple things in game remain

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Ok, I worked it out, the guide is wrong. This is how to do it:

2. LICK Nipples:- Humiliation 7/8, Pain 0/8, Pleasure 3/8
3. Paddle:- Pain (+3) 3/8
4. Ruler: Pain (+2) 5/8
5. Hand spanking: Pain (+1) 6/8
6. Rub pussy: Humiliation (+1) 8/8, Pleasure (+3) 6/8
(at this point you should be at, Humiliation 8/8, Pain 6/8, Pleasure 6/8)
7. New over the knee spanking action (for the headmaster only) Pain (+2) 8/8, Pleasure (+3) (9) 8/8 and Humiliation 8/8
i never got a new over the knee spanking how do i unlock it?

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
i never got a new over the knee spanking how do i unlock it?
You need to follow the Rachel questline more. I believe you need to kick it off by visiting her again at night. Then you will probably have to catch her sleeping and take her back to your office to punish her. I believe the last episode gave you everything you need to immediate assign her homework. From there it all kicks off the new line. Now that I write this....you may not need to visit her. I think its just getting her back to the office to assign her the homework which should be possible without the lap spank.

Can someone uploud a 100% save?
My MC's name is Garbage Dick. I mean....if you want that.....

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes