Doreiakuma

Aug 21, 2017
I love how Rachael's story progression this update pretty much comes down to:

"Oh god, now she's both playing game AND masturbating"

I wonder how far can she take the multi-tasking.

Reactions: Phil5k

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I don't understand the flexibility of teaching schedule.
Try not to think about it. They literally only have four different classes not including gym class, that's unusual in itself. If you need to headcanon it, assume Sally steps in to take over the history class. When I was in school a lot of the gym teachers also taught other classes and subjects in the humanities was the most common for gym teachers to take on.
Additionally, for headcanon's sake, remember that this isn't a regular school. It's clearly some weird facility for rich people to get their rocks off to young women being subjected to the MC's methods. Nothing happening with the grades could theoretically be easily dismissed by the owners whereas a clear drop would give Ruth something to report on.

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
Try not to think about it. They literally only have four different classes not including gym class, that's unusual in itself. If you need to headcanon it, assume Sally steps in to take over the history class. When I was in school a lot of the gym teachers also taught other classes and subjects in the humanities was the most common for gym teachers to take on.
Additionally, for headcanon's sake, remember that this isn't a regular school. It's clearly some weird facility for rich people to get their rocks off to young women being subjected to the MC's methods. Nothing happening with the grades could theoretically be easily dismissed by the owners whereas a clear drop would give Ruth something to report on.
Well, the reason I think too much
is that actually I am triying to make a similar game..
But I guess you're right, those are ignorable things to worry about when working on an adult game.

However, currently my obstacle is that I can't even make a plausible/convincing school-setting game
where teacher can "fuck" his students or even onto haram end... bcs it's somewhat a taboo on office dating and student-teacher relationship.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: makcim334

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
So if I never choose to teach history class for a week,
wouldn't that affect the grade dramatically?
Technically? yes. However, The game is so smartly written that you kinda have to prioritize teaching your history classes (first you need to raise discipline then you need to catch the girls misbehaving and most of those happen on your history classes) over your gym lessons and since the girls have Sally both are covered.

Also, about the science teacher Miss Chang,
does she teach Physics, Chemistry and Biology all by herself?
It seems perfectly plausible. DOn't forget she has all morning and then all afternoon to do that.

They literally only have four different classes not including gym class
5, if you include Trixie's dance lessons.

School has; English lit, Math, Science (Biology, Chemestry and Physics), History, P.E. and Dance (arts) lessons. The academics are covered, relax! Although I wouldn't complain if a new (hot) teacher arrives. Mykock said they wanted to bring more teachers anyways. Miss Swallows comes to mind.

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
Technically? yes. However, The game is so smartly written that you kinda have to prioritize teaching your history classes (first you need to raise discipline then you need to catch the girls misbehaving and most of those happen on your history classes) over your gym lessons and since the girls have Sally both are covered.

It seems perfectly plausible. DOn't forget she has all morning and then all afternoon to do that.

5, if you include Trixie's dance lessons.

School has; English lit, Math, Science (Biology, Chemestry and Physics), History, P.E. and Dance (arts) lessons. The academics are covered, relax! Although I wouldn't complain if a new (hot) teacher arrives. Mykock said they wanted to bring more teachers anyways. Miss Swallows comes to mind.
What about social science? only history is avaliable!;)

Reactions: yuserneim

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
So if I never choose to teach history class for a week,
wouldn't that affect the grade dramatically?

Also, if Debbie is tamed, would the bad end (discipline=0) still be availabe?
If you don´t teach you only have monday evenings in dorm;doing "correct" papers in office; the group in patrols and if you have engaged the help for the chemistry randomly options to earn grade points. It will be better to teach lessons (train the girls later in sport) and choose public punishment for the girls so you earn two birds with with one stone at disciple and grades points.
But give it a try.
After Claire is trained the possibilities for loosing discipline points will be rare ; you can constantly let uncritisiest the "outfits" and "music" of Amy , Cass and Debbie on weekend patrols (need a whole of weekends if you discipline points were high before) so you try it by cheating to set the disciple on 0 and have a look what will happen. Learn and find out it by doing ;)

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
What about social science? only history is avaliable!;)
You forget the monday evenings to help the girls with math to raise grades. :cool:
Ok classes in atrophysics; quant physis; psycholgy; languages as : greec; latin; french; german; mandarin.......etc. are missing too but this is a highschool no university and adding too much classes occure too much additional worktime for the devs what could massiv preventing the progresses of the whole other parts of the game :giggle:

I´ld like if to open the swimming pool is available or swimming classes in the lake for future releases.
For all Priti fans here: A new teacher for computing classes would open an option to adding a quest string making Priti an assistant for it?

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Tiny update 2 mins worth of stuff if that since the last update, but Lucy's new topless stuff and peaking on her is really good.

While I changed things up and went babyface for the Harem Hotel beta4 update, time to slip back to my heelish self.

I do love Rachel, and her crush on us, but I hope the next time we get some new content for her will be in July 2021.

20 hours of content for Rachel 2 mins for Cass, time to give Rachel a rest and give someone else ago, I mean how long have we been waiting for a repeatable orgasm scene for Debbie with Sally, or why does Rachel get special treatment in class and nothing for Debbie.

I get she is a favourite, but fuck you don't go to see just Ironman in avengers, you go to see them all kick ass.

Ok I am done, time to show us which ones of you are butthurt millenials crying because I knocked someone you like, go on show us who you are with your facepalms.

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
Well, the reason I think too much
is that actually I am triying to make a Daz3d version with similar genre to this game.
But I guess you're right, those are ignorable things to worry about when working on an adult game.

However, currently my obstacle is that I can't even make a plausible/convincing school-setting game
where teacher can "fuck" his students or even onto haram end... bcs it's somewhat a taboo on office dating and student-teacher relationship.
Why do a teacher need a relationship to "help" female students? (because we surely don't want to cross any taboo limits, or do we??? Any altruistic and caring teacher may have to train, step by step, students for their future life :). Especially in a male-deprived internship school setting it is important to educate girls in these matters (like Cassandra's education in this game...) And so on ... ;) Good luck with your project!

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I do love Rachel, and her crush on us, but I hope the next time we get some new content for her will be in July 2021.
... I wouldn't say July 2021 (I know it's an hyperbole but...) but I agree.
Here's is the thing with Rachel (and Miss Potts) : They're rockstars... people are gonna ask for new content on them everytime and it is a smart business decision to comply with those desires... in the short- medium term. Eventually their stories are gonna end (or fade) and if you haven't built any new fan favorites it could get messy. I do understand the demand for more content on them must be overwhelming but it'd be healthy to let them sit on the metaphorical bench for a few updates so other characters can shine and grow in popularity (Debbie hasn't gotten new content in a while, for instance, neither has Sally) Any of the girls slated to have their own punishment system would do, so would Cassandra's punishment system... Sam's story is highly appealing to me so I'd suggest it too.

With all of that being said, I have the utmost trust on the devs and their criteria, so I'll just wait and see.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What needs to happen is learn from Amy, fast quick fix is no match for slow edging.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
You forget the monday evenings to help the girls with math to raise grades. :cool:
Ok classes in atrophysics; quant physis; psycholgy; languages as : greec; latin; french; german; mandarin.......etc. are missing too but this is a highschool no university and adding too much classes occure too much additional worktime for the devs what could massiv preventing the progresses of the whole other parts of the game :giggle:

I´ld like if to open the swimming pool is available or swimming classes in the lake for future releases.
For all Priti fans here: A new teacher for computing classes would open an option to adding a quest string making Priti an assistant for it?
Not gonna lie... A foreign language teacher sounds very intriguing: A French girl teaching the "language of love" could mesh well with the horniness points the game already has... Greek or latin also sound interesting.
The headmaster could hire an actual History teacher and start to teach pyschology himself... the nature of the game also suggests a Sex Ed class... I wonder how Priti would react to those.

A music teacher also makes sense.

Having tutors also sounds plausible; grades must go up as one of Ruth's conditions, so... I'm guessing you could have people like Ruth herself or Sam tutoring a bit.

MikePerez

May 21, 2020
the nature of the game also suggests a Sex Ed class...
sex ed is for kids and young teenagers... the narrative of the game implies that the pupils are all 18+ - they all surely had sex ed classes in their former school life already. TBH sex ed classes would completely break the narrative for me

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer
4.50 star(s) 248 Votes