JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
The beach scenes at the lake got me thinking that maybe there could be a scene where one or more of the girls gets spanked while her bottom is sunburned.

She could either violate the dress code while sunbathing or in some other way misbehave while at the beach.

If the headmaster really wanted to be mean/harsh, he could even force a girl to expose her bare bottom to the sunlight for a prolonged period of time so that when he spanked her it would be more painful and send a message to the other girls. Maybe this could be a punishment for dress code violations at the lake or something.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The beach scenes at the lake got me thinking that maybe there could be a scene where one or more of the girls gets spanked while her bottom is sunburned.

She could either violate the dress code while sunbathing or in some other way misbehave while at the beach.

If the headmaster really wanted to be mean/harsh, he could even force a girl to expose her bare bottom to the sunlight for a prolonged period of time so that when he spanked her it would be more painful and send a message to the other girls. Maybe this could be a punishment for dress code violations at the lake or something.
Or maybe they are so sunburnt that they can't were the normal uniform or something?

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Hopefully one day I will be able to play this game without everything being available in the next update.

D

Deleted member 2384026

Really appreciated for the compressed Android version!

Nebulix

Mar 28, 2018
Is there a way to redo the bath scene with Lucy if I chose to cover up the first time? Played a lot since that event and don't want to go back just to get one extra chatting scene, however I'd like the horniness point as I have all the others.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
The headmaster/protag gives her a BS title to excuse making her his pet. It's an acronym.
Gave me a little chuckle when he said it to her.
I think he got the acronym. The image he attached to that has the words "you P.E.T." and he corrected it with your P.E.T. below it.

Reactions: TheDevian
D

Deleted member 2384026

Is there anything wrong? I've not installed yet, but I just checked the apk file by APK-Info, it shows like below
Untitled.png

Seems wrong version?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone help get Rachel to Level 7? I tried the same combination the mini walkthrough has shown me, but I only seem to get 7 Pain/8 Humiliation/ 6 Pleasure or 6 Pain/8 Humiliation/6 Pleasure. What am I doing wrong?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
MC still can't fuck the students?
You can anal fuck one of them. Still the scene needs to have a new short repetable dialogue. It's a really easy thing but dev somehow ignores it. It still has the same dialogue of the story scene where it first happens. Same applies to one student's repetable handjob sadly

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Can't wait until we get some good Priti content. Hopefully next update
Next update? I really doubt it will even come in next 2 updates let alone the next one imo. Afaik the next update will be mainly about Cass and Lucy. Unless they gonna add Rachel content again since she is the most popular student. I wouldn't mind tbh. I love Rachel. She deserves the most content but I'm pretty sure they will milk her a lot until we actually fuck her

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Next update? I really doubt it will even come in next 2 updates let alone the next one imo. Afaik the next update will be mainly about Cass and Lucy. Unless they gonna add Rachel content again since she is the most popular student. I wouldn't mind tbh. I love Rachel. She deserves the most content but I'm pretty sure they will milk her a lot until we actually fuck her
Actually, I specifically remember Priti coming out in one of the positions in the poll that are selected, top three I think, so you may be right and we still get Priti at the same time. AltosandHerdone Just so you know, there is a double entry in the replay list. Lucy and The Broken Vase has two slots on the replay list and both get highlighted when either is selected.

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes