Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
AltosandHerdone
Ive done the Rachel scenes, but i cant get her from lvl 6 to 7.
Im at the butt plug removal spanking, but following the guide, i dont have enough pain/pleasure to use the new spanking/rub punishment.
Its unlocked, i just dont get enough points following the guide.
I was able to hit the mark by maxing her humiliation then getting lust and pain to within 1 or 2 points from max. The new position will put her over the edge if you get those two close enough.

nillax

Jun 23, 2018
pretty sure i got to raise the level by clicking the infinity thing and just clicking on various punishments until the over the lap lit up

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah the guide is totally wrong!

Working Rachel guide to raise her to lvl 7:

Stay as miss Newman!

1: Strip her to underwear.
2: Pinch her nipples.
3: Lick her nipples.
4: Bend over the desk.
5: Spank her bottom.
6: Use the Ruler.
7: Use the Paddle.
8: Bend her over miss Newmans knee.
9: Rubb her pussy.
10: Swap to headmaster.
11: Bend her over his knee.
12: Use the new option "spank while sitting on your lap facing you" (i know you are out of points, but it still works).

The guide needs changing, and so does the points, cos it says 0 when you use the new option, but it still works.
AltosandHerdone

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Yeah... I dunno why people are having so much trouble with leveling Rachel up. I did it on my first time and I don't work at NASA or anything, I'm a man of average intelligence. I'm not sure what the walkthrough says, but in my experience is very rarely wrong.

I don't remember the exact steps but I do remember you don't have to take her picture 'cause you'll get all the humiliation points from Sally stripping and then putting her (Rachel) with her legs apart and over the HM knee. After that is a simple Math exercise. The special position gives you 2 pain and 3 pleasure IIRC.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Hmmm, I gave to much attention to the action points. They were already at 0 and after that you have to use the last position. Never tryed it before because AP:0 ... It's kind of misguiding.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
i dont see the red button for activating cheats.
Its in the oposite site of the down left corner on the replay , :rolleyes: the upper right is where to search for if you never ever have looked there?:D:whistle: Push three times at the first use:giggle:

Reactions: Phil5k

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No point in playing this game since at the moment it goes nowhere. It is a poor man's Hentai Highschool.
I can see your point in a way. This game isn't completed yet, so you don't get all the stuff you may get some day right now. (Still being cautious, nothing against A&H, but too many games haven't been finished.)

But the last sentence still holds no water. There is so much more characterisation, so much more individuality here. If you're only in it for the animations, yeah, maybe a big letdown, but the whole game is shaping up to be a rich man's HHS, if you want to compare them at all. A very rich man's. It just needs to be a patient rich man, both in gameplay and because it is still in development. If you're not patient, as I said, I see your point in a way.

Sep 18, 2018
Is the guiding of the owners trough the school implemented yet?
The game just says "its not in quest log yet, cos beta!"
But its not beta anymore, and it does not say that the event is coming soon or anything.

If its implemented, how do you start it?
Cassandra is at lvl 2

Last edited:

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
MC still can't fuck the students?
Like i said ... its still a blue ball production ..

Yeah sure the game isn't finished yet. But I mean, after all the updates, it's not even really getting started yet. That's good but it's also frustrating.
At the moment you should add a note to the game.

To play this game you need eggs of steel. Explosion hazard.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
So... AltosandHerdone I want to skip the prologue teachers conference but not the first day. But when I right click on the skip button to skip to the first choice the game crashes... am I the only one? Now I know many are wondering why not skip the intro and go strait to day 2. Well when going through the intro you get an extra few points in discipline and an extra 210 bucks for Debbie's first show *cough* I mean a behavior correction treatment... yeah... Behavior correction he he he...
Anyways, this allows you to get the butt plug right away or go on the dinner date on day one.

EDIT: Ok looks like the game crashes if you try right clicking during the first dream sequence too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil5k

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No point in playing this game since at the moment it goes nowhere. It is a poor man's Hentai Highschool.
Like i said ... its still a blue ball production ..

Yeah sure the game isn't finished yet. But I mean, after all the updates, it's not even really getting started yet. That's good but it's also frustrating.
At the moment you should add a note to the game.

To play this game you need eggs of steel. Explosion hazard.
Except that you can fuck one student, and a number of other characters... Not to mention a lot of other fun things, but if sex is the only thing you care about, then you should just wait.
Some of us have kinks that are perfectly covered here.

dovatruz

Feb 8, 2019
I'm stuck in Rachel's punishment from level 3, I can't find the combination to go up to level 4. Can anyone help me here?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes