TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I imagine he eats in his own office, but some eating scenes would be nice...
With any luck, that will be a new way to give the girls pleasure soon. :ROFLMAO:

Now that I think about it, naked sushi could be a fun way to humiliate someone... :unsure:

...He has also been rewarding them with chocolate, maybe one of them could like it a bit too much?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
I'm stuck in Rachel's punishment from level 3, I can't find the combination to go up to level 4. Can anyone help me here?
Most likely you need to play the game more, pass more rules, and see more scenes with her. Observe her at night to find her weakness. Follow the gym teacher storyline to get her keys. You also will need to pass the rules regarding removing skirts for punishment. Also, you will probably need more of Amy and Debbie's story lines to unlock new forms of punishment as well.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Anyone else suspicious of Trixie Star? I am. I get the feeling she's a Honey pot. She's either a spy for the owners to monitor the Headmaster, A Spy for some other group or a Vixen who will blackmail the MC. Any thoughts? In any case I just get a bad feeling when I interact with Trixie's character. I'm not a religious fellow but for some reason I always thing of when I'm talking to Trixie.

Reactions: pl69 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Anyone else suspicious of Trixie Star? I am. I get the feeling she's a Honey pot. She's either a spy for the owners to monitor the Headmaster, A Spy for some other group or a Vixen who will blackmail the MC. Any thoughts? In any case I just get a bad feeling when I interact with Trixie's character. I'm not a religious fellow but for some reason I always thing of when I'm talking to Trixie.
Yeah, totally, the way she always asks about everyone... I figure she is a plant or a spy.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Except that you can fuck one student, and a number of other characters... Not to mention a lot of other fun things, but if sex is the only thing you care about, then you should just wait.
Some of us have kinks that are perfectly covered here.
I think that's the problem with different approaches to these kinds of games. In some, girls will wonder whether they can shling your shlong first time they meet you, or you can easily convince them. In some, you'll first have to convince them, especially if some kind of taboo is involved (usually incest but also teacher-pupil).

Neither is inherently better than the other, it's a matter of taste.

But they're working differently when you're with it for the ride. In the first kind, you'll have some action with main LIs from Proof of Concept V0.01 Alpha, in the others you may be able to have nothing at hand until the game is halfway through. Sometimes alleviated by not that story important additional characters (here: remembering your time back in the old school RUTH WILL YOU JUST LEAVE MY DREAMS!).

Thus, if your goal is the final reward, getting to, uhm, know the characters in game, you're better off ignoring games of the second kind during development and wait out until they're completed. That'll be more enjoyable then. To enjoy such a game in its early stages (loose definition of "early"), you really have to get a kick out of the small progress you're making. Things like the much maligned "Stairway to Heaven" (kiss, handjob, blowjob, sex), which may be a bit cliché, but it's this kind of progress that to some is much more satisfying than just the end result alone. If not to you (general you, obviously not Devian), that's fine, but as I said, you better wait until it's completed because you're bound to be not too happy even with release 0.99.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think that's the problem with different approaches to these kinds of games. In some, girls will wonder whether they can shling your shlong first time they meet you, or you can easily convince them. In some, you'll first have to convince them, especially if some kind of taboo is involved (usually incest but also teacher-pupil).

Neither is inherently better than the other, it's a matter of taste.

But they're working differently when you're with it for the ride. In the first kind, you'll have some action with main LIs from Proof of Concept V0.01 Alpha, in the others you may be able to have nothing at hand until the game is halfway through. Sometimes alleviated by not that story important additional characters (here: remembering your time back in the old school RUTH WILL YOU JUST LEAVE MY DREAMS!).

Thus, if your goal is the final reward, getting to, uhm, know the characters in game, you're better off ignoring games of the second kind during development and wait out until they're completed. That'll be more enjoyable then. To enjoy such a game in its early stages (loose definition of "early"), you really have to get a kick out of the small progress you're making. Things like the much maligned "Stairway to Heaven" (kiss, handjob, blowjob, sex), which may be a bit cliché, but it's this kind of progress that to some is much more satisfying than just the end result alone. If not to you (general you, obviously not Devian), that's fine, but as I said, you better wait until it's completed because you're bound to be not too happy even with release 0.99.
While there has been sex in the game since the intro, sex was never really the main focus of this game, so while this is more the 'build up' style, what many don't seem to get is that the focus is more about the discipline, humiliation, exhibitionism, and other kinks than the sex itself.
rack disciprine.jpg

But even then, we have at least 3 repeatable sex scenes now (if you don't count foreplay, like oral sex and hand jobs), so why people are complaining about 'no sex' is beyond me.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Excellent update. Rachel and Lucy are among my favourites so I'm happy with scenes they got. And they were quite hot ones. I liked the scene where they almost got caught, but it would have been funnier if Headmaster would have had to rush out of the window nude.

I'm curious how Cassandra's training will continue. My Fair Lady is among my favourite drama movies and I wonder if results will be similarly good (Naah, they can't be. No-one can compete with Audrey Hepburn).

It's nice how Headmaster shapes girls into better little by little. We're seeing his method working.

erkper

May 16, 2018
But even then, we have at least 3 repeatable sex scenes now (if you don't count foreplay, like oral sex and hand jobs), so why people are complaining about 'no sex' is beyond me.
Man, I've seen "not enough sex" complaints in the Bad Teacher thread. Some people you just can't satisfy.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Feedback and minor bugs, version 0.8.2

Having just finished 0.8.2, I can say that this has been one of my favorite updates so far. I don't know when I've laughed out loud so much. I loved the scene with Cassandra's horrifying realization that the headmaster was right. And having the girls gossiping about desperate game developers just putting sex in a game to sell it was about as close to breaking the fourth wall as you can get, considering a lot of the comments you see in this very forum about that issue.

The scenes with Miss Potts were hot and sexy but still gave you some real character development. Like some others have mentioned, I got really worried when I thought that she was about to go all evil on us. But the idea that an inexperienced young teacher who has difficulty controlling her class suddenly gets a power rush when she finally has someone under her complete control makes complete sense.

And as for Rachel... my head is still spinning. She goes from looking like someone's impossibly cute kid sister in her dorm room, wanting her first kiss, to some of the hottest sex scenes in the game, to outright comedy ("don't come in! I'm… MASTURBATING!"), to full-on sexual exploitation (when you matter-of-factly talk about the need to stretch her holes out)... all in about 10 minutes of game play. And that's without even mentioning her butt plug scene, which managed to be cute and sexy and funny and sexually corrupt all at once. I swear, some Hollywood screenwriters could take lessons from you about how to play with their audience's emotions like that. :D

As always, I've noticed a few possible (but minor) bugs and issues. Hope this helps!

1) If you complete Rachel's student quest, and then do the repeatable handjob scene in the gym on Thursday afternoon, it resets her quest (back to when you did the boner scene for the first time).

2) During Rachel's "butt plug in reception" scene, if you put the butt plug in her, her quest action changes to "teach a class". But if you don't use the butt plug (e.g. if you wake her up), then her quest action doesn't change. (Even through there's a "non-butt plug" version of the class event that you can see.) Instead, the quest stays as "spy on her room and make sure her gaming addiction is cured".

3) If you tell Rachel you don't like her breasts in the sports class, then during her public punishment there's still a placeholder message that says "Dev Note. Scene where we convince Rachel we do like her breasts. To be added."

4) After you raise Rachel to Level 2 and give her the Special Homework Assignment, then her quest (Spy on Rachel's room to make sure she does her homework) is already grayed out (but does not have "complete" next to it).

5) Once you punish Amy in class without her skirt, you can get a repeatable event where she is early to class but is missing her tie. If you let her off, you don't get any popularity points. But in other similar cases (e.g. if you let Rachel off when she's sleeping in reception), you get +1 popularity.

6) You're meant to spy on the shower when Amy is wearing her chastity panties. But if you don't spy on the shower until after Amy's chastity week, then you'll still see the scene with Amy and Debbie in the shower. I'd suggest this gets scene gets removed or something after Amy's week is up.

7) At the end of Lucy's storyline, if you peek on her changing into her topless apron, she just demands more money. But if you then ask her to wear the maid uniform and peek on her, she still runs away from your house. I think this scene needs updating once she's willing to go topless.

8) Ada, the new student, needs added to the list of characters. Fixed in 0.8.2.1

9) At the top of the event log, there's a not saying that "Events marked with a * have additional content this update" but this hasn't been done. I think this should be removed or updated for the Public release.

10) Minor typo – when you click on your desk drawer (before you get Amy's magazine", the message is "the DRAW is empty" (should be drawer).

11) This is more a wish than a bug, but please tell me we're going to be able to view those naked pictures of Miss Potts on our computer soon, right? :)

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
And having the girls gossiping about desperate game developers just putting sex in a game to sell it was about as close to breaking the fourth wall as you can get
He completely tore it down. Best bit of the update.

Ada, the new student, needs added to the list of characters.
So does Maria Consuelo. But I've given up pointing that every update. Still the update was 10/10

dovatruz

Feb 8, 2019
I try to unlock this, but it tells me to finish Ruth's story, but she doesn't tell me anything.
Just ask me what I want and nothing else

Intento desbloquear esto, pero me dice que termine la historia de Ruth, pero ella no me cuenta nada.
Solo pregúntame qué quiero y nada más

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Where does the headmaster eat?
Does he eat alone so that the scene is skipped?
Well, when Faye almost catch the HM in Rachel's room she said breakfast was ready... so i'm 100% sure there's a cook in the facilities and we haven't been introduced to her (hopefully)

... either that, or Maria Consuelo does double duty... cook by day, guard by night.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Man, I've seen "not enough sex" complaints in the Bad Teacher thread. Some people you just can't satisfy.
You mean "Bad Teacher" as in

"I met my wife having sex with her boss (detailed scene) so I picked up a girl at the bar (detailed scene), then ended up at my best friend's house for a crash, where his daughter immediately went for me (two detailed scenes, but only after I peeked at my future boss and had sex with my best friend's sister), look for a new appartment with a frustrated seller (you guessed it, scene)"?

That "Bad Teacher"?

But yeah, then you get to know the pupils and don't immediately have a close encounter with any of them within a minute.

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
I remember there was a equal rights law end 60th in UK to cane girls in school what causes demonstrations?:unsure:
View attachment 621969
Slogan: No to the cane! (reminds me when Maxine goes on protest):ROFLMAO:
Altos and Herdone,

That girl third from the right (in the black tights) is incredibly cute! Any chance she could be added in-game? Maxine's intern, perhaps? Her being subject to the cane (and her newfound appreciation for it) would be very fun to see!

Reactions: Antwit

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I hope we will able to punish Debbie ourselves pretty soon and we get more content with her. I would really to give her an orgasm lol. It's just frustrating that Ms. Newman gets the fun herself alone in punishment. I mean she literally sucks headmaster's dick but headmaster absolutely cannot punish her. But there is many girls before it comes to Debbie I guess. so I need to be patient

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes