yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I have been thinking, and wouldn't it be hilarious if we got sequel with Debbie as mc?
Of course I'm well aware that we ain't even half way through this one, it's just an idea I had for some time.
I could see it as a sort of spin off... In a distant future, like 15 or 20 years after the events of "The Headmaster" . It'd be weird for Debbie to graduate from school and immediately become a headmistress. The plot would need some thought... It'd probably suggest the headmasters' methods were successful and they're now applied in most schools. I can see some of the girls returning as teachers; Amy as a PE's teacher, Lucy as the math teacher and so on. The Headmaster could be Debbie's advisor and we could see his wife, Claire Potts (or Sam... or Sally) too. It could happen.

The immediate sequel would have Debbie as the Hm's prodige. A new batch of girls with some staff being replaced... hopefully some of girls from the original game would appear too.

Right now, I'm looking forward to see more Debbie content... and her imminent feuds with Zoe and Jasmine.

BTW, I'd play "The headmaster 2, 3, 4, 5... "The headmaster: the revenge of the sith", "The headmaster meets Shaq", "The headmaster goes into space" and all "the headmaster"'s content the devs want to make.

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
That's not the problem. The problem is that I have already passed that scene, so that I can't ask for the keylogger. My game is currently complete except for the Stealing Password, and the two watergun fights. Well, I don't have access to Priti's social media pictures either, but that's a result of not completing the Password task.

View attachment 697385

As for how the two quest lines are connected, I'm just going by what the Game Guide says -

[WEP05] The Man With the Golden Water Pistol (Part 1)
-----------------------------------------------------
Complete Miss Chang’s Formula (STA01), Stealing Priti’s Password (STA11) and Nina Meets Faye (WEP07). The next time you do a weekend patrol, this event will automatically happen. However, you will need popularity >= 18 to join in.

I also have 119 Popularity, so I am well over the 18 needed, but all I find on the weekend are the normal events.
That's probably one of these...
unnamed.jpg

(a bug)

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
next update ungefähr wan?
which updates will come next?
update von Maxine, Elizabeth, Cassandra, Nina, Donner ?
what comes next upadate?
infos next update?
update news?
Maxine,Cassandra,Nina update?
wan could the update come about?
For fuck's sake. :rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
AltosandHerdone If your taking requests, then like yuserneim said head patting and hand holding is an obvious must...
but for me, and I can NOT stress this enough... CASUAL NUDITY AND EXHIBITIONISMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... *couch*
so yeah.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes