yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Since I assume German is your first language: Das nächste Update wird aller Voraussicht nach mehrere Monate auf sich warten lassen, da sehr viele Erweiterungen geplant sind. Genauere Angaben können die Entwickler vielleicht in einem Monat machen, wenn die Planung, wie alles laufen soll, fortgeschrittener ist. Aber erwarte nichts vor September, ich denke, eher noch einiges später - aber wie gesagt, das ist geraten, genaueres wissen wir nicht.
Yeah... exactly that...

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
1500 Patreons - Congratulations!

I'm slightly late with this one, but last weekend Altos and Herdone just passed another small milestone: they reached 1500 Patreons. In fact, they managed to go from 1000 to 1500 patreons in just under 3 months, which is rather impressive.

I decided to celebrate the moment by sharing something from their Discord channel. For their highest level patreons, Altos does some custom artwork, and he's publicly shared a few samples. So I thought I'd share one of them here.

From Altos:
I will be publicly previewing some of my custom art and some of the custom art requests I’ve made for my top tier patrons. I do my custom requests a little differently than other developers... I pick a few custom requests each month and turn them into a mini-scene. I then release them in the Headmasters Study section of the Discord for all my $20 patrons to enjoy.
This was a video request for Charlotte in the shower masturbating. I added a little surprise at the end of the video.
charlotte_preview.jpg
The video is available .

Hope you enjoy - I certainly did. And the surprise at the end had me laughing as well. :D

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
@
Cartageno & yuserneim please read:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My last mostly german also non_english post was deleted within 6 hours. Best way is using a spoiler für sowas ;) btw.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
@
Cartageno & yuserneim please read:

My last mostly german also non_english post was deleted within 6 hours. Best way is using a spoiler für sowas ;) btw.
Thanks for the heads up. Gotta admit though, that I stopped caring about German first level football and mostly watch the lower tiers.

D

Deleted member 843719

Is there no sex scenes in the game yet? Its been a while since i last played it so.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there no sex scenes in the game yet? Its been a while since i last played it so.
Then you should remember that there has been sex in the game since day one!
And now there is repeatable sex with a couple people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shahawk

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
With whom? If there is it might have slip from my mind.
My best hint to give to you is : Its worth to play through the actual game release 8.2 from "Start" , beginning best with the "Intro" to the last scene ( some hours fun promissed) to find out yourself.:D
To make it easier, you can use the walkthrough on page 1. ;)
or use this save and replay only all scenes from "event log" (saving time and loose the whole fun playing the game. :rolleyes:)
If don´t like to download the game before: Sorry no complete video of the game is on youtube actually available.:giggle:

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Oh I am a big dummy , I forgot this video stream link :

which was posted about an earlier release around 130 page before. :LOL:
Alltogether 8 parts to look
:giggle: on and
(several hours time needed viewing all 8 parts , but last part 8 not showing the end of all by stopping in scene" How to discipline a young women" :oops:).

Last edited:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
That's alright. And thank you for your apology.
:headpat:
Just try to read the FAQ next time. :)
Exactly. We're (usually) very friendly people around here. And if you like the game, we'd be happy for you to jump in here and contribute to our discussion.

Note to myself: Try not to make Phil5K upset.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
win is the next update come please?
tumblr_inline_ntsz5vC8x71rkf4dx_500.gif

I know you probably thing I'm being mean buddy, but the last few days your question has been ask by far to many, and well the regulars are getting tired of it. I understand where your coming from. I've done it in the past too. Not reading the last few pages of the thread and just impatiently asking a question about cheats or fixes or hints that was just answered a few post prior. My unsolicited advice is to read the thread in the future. Otherwise your liable to get Dicks like me giving you a hard time.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes