Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
New users don't even need to go through the complicated process of using the search bar. For this game, there are links to the walkthroughs on the OP, and that's often also the case with many other games here.
It seems to me, despite the nature of these games generally meaning they contain a lot of reading, that some people are just averse to reading. It doesn't take long to read an OP, especially if you're downloading a game from there. It's not hard to read the last page or two of a thread either, but people seem to hate the idea of doing it when they first get here.
I've gotten to the point where I just mostly ignore silly or lazy questions now.
The "aversity to reading" often reaches astounding levels. Complaints about "random decisions, how were you to know what to do?", then after being told that there was a clear hint in the kitchen dialogue "I didn't read that, long, boring, no boobies". But that's a universal problem. In RPGs people complain that quests don't make sense because they didn't read the story. And when you put out some ad "Selling 5 green plates for 10$" prepare to get questions about the amount you're selling, the color, and the price.

Palemlem

Feb 20, 2020
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Ok Listen Buddy, your a new member so I'll help with your question then give you some unsolicited advice. You level up Amy and all the other girls by filling the Pain, Humiliation and Pleasure bars. You need to be strategic when choosing actions, also read the prompts sometimes there are specific actions required. But that's not the only thing you need to advance the story with EVERYONE in order to unlock different actions during the punishments.

Now the Unsolicited advise. See the search bar at the top right? well you can use it to find answer in this thread specifically. For Example, type "Guide" or "Walk through" and you'll find helpful hints and instructions on how to do things from the regulars on this thread. They are dedicated fans so they also update their work. You just need to look. If you can't find the answer you can go to Discord. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend that you read through game threads for your answers because there are some real DICKS on these threads... Like me... You can find answers for cheats, help and hints through out the thread because we discuss them ad nauseam to fill the time between updates. Oh and trust me DON'T ask for when the next update is... just... just don't. Just go to the Patreon for that question. Anyways there is a surprising amount of resources and information on this site, you just need to look. Your new so we'll help if your stuck but we're not nice people... well we're not bad either, we're just jaded and ornery. Also Discord is a good place to look though its a little chaotic. Good luck and Fap happy
What's your problem i asked two questions you don't have to answer them if you don't want to

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
What's your problem? They pointed you in the right direction when they really didn't need to.
No good deed goes unpunished, thou I was being a bit of a Dick and being a loud mouth. But hey thanks for the assist.

What's your problem i asked two questions you don't have to answer them if you don't want to
Buddy relax, thou usually when you tell someone to relax they get more pissed, No one's attacking you. I answered your question because I saw that you'd asked it a day before and it looked like you where stuck. It's a good game and I just didn't want you to quit out of frustration. I gave you some advice because when I first showed up on the site I was a total moron and putting my foot in my mouth right of the bat. I just want you to have a good time here, K? Now we're all a bunch of nasty degenerate here to be anonymous pervert together so we cool?

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
From Altos' update:
What would really be helpful for me at the moment is if people have suggestions for short (four or five lines) repeatable scenes for the patrolling-the-halls, teaching class or coaching events. If you do then please let me know on the Discord. The more of these I make the more fun and varied the main gameplay challenge will be for the next update.
So, I've seen a few people give some ideas, but most of them seem fairly involved and complicated. But if I understand this request correctly, Altos is only looking for very brief scenes, like the current "crying girl" or "Debbie doing an underwear inspection" scenes.

So, here are my ideas for some new patrol scenes. Some of them are rather vanilla and plain, others are more sexual. AltosandHerdone, are these the type of ideas you're after? What do other people think?

General ideas:

1) You find Liz, Harriet and Emily watching an episode of Celebrity Love Archipelago on their phone instead of studying. You get let them off (+pop) or force them to study (+grades). Or do an underwear check (+discip).

2) Priti is at the vending machine, trying to get a chocolate bar that has got stuck. You can help her out (+pop) or tell her to leave it and get to class on time (+discip).

3) You see Anna the Lab Assistant preparing the lab equipment before a science class. Having an assistant helps the lesson to go more smoothly (+grades).

4) You see Harriet making some trades with some of the other girls. You can turn a blind eye and pretend not to notice what is happening (+pop), or investigate and force Harriet to stop (+discip).

5) Maxine is holding a meeting with April and some of the other students. You can hear them making some complaints about you and the school. You can respect Maxine's role as student president and let her continue, or you can shut the meeting down (+discip, -pop)

6) You find Lucy and Rachel practicing their lines from the school play. They ask if you have time to help them rehearse. You can agree or refuse.

7) You see Sally and Nurse Kate talking to Amy about her diet and exercise regime. Amy is happy there is someone who is able to provide support and help her prepare for the next Olympics (+pop).

Slightly more sexual ideas:

1) You find Amy making out with Tia or one of the other girls. Both girls are in a state of undress. You can either be casual, and remind them that class is starting soon, or strict, and force them to go to their next class immediately (whilst still semi-undressed).

2) You see Mr Wilson about to "brush some dirt" off Priti's blouse. Before you can stop him, Ruth arrives on the scene and loudly berates him. While you are glad Priti is safe, it is not good for discipline to see a teacher being scolded like that by Ruth (-discip).

3) You discover that one of the girls (Donna?) has decided to skip her classes and is sunbathing in a bikini instead. You force her to attend class while still dressed in her bikini. (Or possibly confiscate the bikini, considering it's not regulation uniform). The other girls learn the cost of skipping class (+discip).

4) You see Liz ducking out of class and going to the toilets. When you approach the door, you can hear a loud buzzing coming from inside. You can either leave her alone, or you investigate and then humiliate her by forcing her to demonstrate her vibrator in front of you.

Palemlem

Feb 20, 2020
No good deed goes unpunished, thou I was being a bit of a Dick and being a loud mouth. But hey thanks for the assist.

Buddy relax, thou usually when you tell someone to relax they get more pissed, No one's attacking you. I answered your question because I saw that you'd asked it a day before and it looked like you where stuck. It's a good game and I just didn't want you to quit out of frustration. I gave you some advice because when I first showed up on the site I was a total moron and putting my foot in my mouth right of the bat. I just want you to have a good time here, K? Now we're all a bunch of nasty degenerate here to be anonymous pervert together so we cool?
Ok then i'm sorry i misunderstood you my mistake

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nothing actually - the school rules for Headmaster privileges are up to change in a future version of game (may be in next - go back to page 314 and read the announcement and plans of things to be done in future releases).
For the record, giving a page number doesn't really work any more, since we can set the number of posts per page. Hard to go to page 314 out of 106, for example. :LOL:
From Altos' update:

3) You discover that one of the girls (Donna?) has decided to skip her classes and is sunbathing in a bikini instead. You force her to attend class while still dressed in her bikini. (Or possibly confiscate the bikini, considering it's not regulation uniform). The other girls learn the cost of skipping class (+discip).

4) You see Liz ducking out of class and going to the toilets. When you approach the door, you can hear a loud buzzing coming from inside. You can either leave her alone, or you investigate and then humiliate her by forcing her to demonstrate her vibrator in front of you.
Love these especially, making Donna go to class in the nude, making Commando Liz using her vibrator with an audience, very entertaining. :sneaky:

Last edited:

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
From Altos' update:

So, I've seen a few people give some ideas, but most of them seem fairly involved and complicated. But if I understand this request correctly, Altos is only looking for very brief scenes, like the current "crying girl" or "Debbie doing an underwear inspection" scenes.

So, here are my ideas for some new patrol scenes. Some of them are rather vanilla and plain, others are more sexual. AltosandHerdone, are these the type of ideas you're after? What do other people think?

General ideas:

1) You find Liz, Harriet and Emily watching an episode of Celebrity Love Archipelago on their phone instead of studying. You get let them off (+pop) or force them to study (+grades). Or do an underwear check (+discip).

2) Priti is at the vending machine, trying to get a chocolate bar that has got stuck. You can help her out (+pop) or tell her to leave it and get to class on time (+discip).

3) You see Anna the Lab Assistant preparing the lab equipment before a science class. Having an assistant helps the lesson to go more smoothly (+grades).

4) You see Harriet making some trades with some of the other girls. You can turn a blind eye and pretend not to notice what is happening (+pop), or investigate and force Harriet to stop (+discip).

5) Maxine is holding a meeting with April and some of the other students. You can hear them making some complaints about you and the school. You can respect Maxine's role as student president and let her continue, or you can shut the meeting down (+discip, -pop)

6) You find Lucy and Rachel practicing their lines from the school play. They ask if you have time to help them rehearse. You can agree or refuse.

7) You see Sally and Nurse Kate talking to Amy about her diet and exercise regime. Amy is happy there is someone who is able to provide support and help her prepare for the next Olympics (+pop).

1) You find Amy making out with Tia or one of the other girls. Both girls are in a state of undress. You can either be casual, and remind them that class is starting soon, or strict, and force them to go to their next class immediately (whilst still semi-undressed).

2) You see Mr Wilson about to "brush some dirt" off Priti's blouse. Before you can stop him, Ruth arrives on the scene and loudly berates him. While you are glad Priti is safe, it is not good for discipline to see a teacher being scolded like that by Ruth (-discip).

Thanks, some good suggestions. Yes, these are exactly the sort of short little events I'm after.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
From Altos' update:

General ideas:

Love them. Ton of interesting ideas and ton involving Liz :love:

Here's a little feedback (just spitballing)

:unsure: The problem is that the HM can't acknwoledge he knows they're fan of that show, so he should tread carefully. An alternative would be a small scene after class where the HM thinks one of those girls (Liz, ideally) is doing her homework and when he comes over to congratulate her he sees she's writing things about the show.

:unsure: Love it! I just add one detail here: Priti is at the vending machine, trying to get a chocolate bar that has got stuck, cursing. You can help her out (+pop) or tell her to meet you in your office after class. (+discip). Chocolate is the way to break Priti, mark my words.

I absoultely love number 3.

:unsure: Again, love it. I'd just change a little detail: You see Harriet making some trades with some of the other girls. You turn a blind eye and pretend not to notice what is happening and then investigate and force Harriet to make business with you.(+discip) BTW, Harriet having that "business" is one if not the most underused angles in the game rn.

I wouldn't change a thing on numbers 5 and 7.

:unsure: That'd be cute. I'd change the subject tho: You find Lucy and Rachel talking about what is like working with you. You're forced to let them have the conversation. Next saturday Lucy brings the conversation up and charges you extra to not talk with Rachel about work anymore.

Naugthier ideas.

:unsure: How about this? You're talking to Ada when you hear a noise upon further investigation You find Amy making out with Tia or one of the other girls. Both girls are in a state of undress. You can either be casual, and remind them that class is starting soon, or you can ask Ada to discretely take a picture of both naughty girls.

Number 2 is perfect.

I'd only change the girl at number 3. That totally sounds like April in my humble, most of the times wrong opinion.

:unsure: That could work in later stages with Liz. I'd change only one thing; You see Liz ducking out of class and going to the toilets. When you approach the door, you can hear clicks coming from inside. You can either leave her alone, or you investigate and catch her taking photos of her naked body.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
How about while patrolling the grounds you could catch girls attempting to steal booze from the groundkeeper for a dorm party. Probably best as a weekend patrol.

Though, I think anything too serious might not make for very good repeatable fluff scenes because repeated offences might warrant harsher punishments or expose the disciplinary techniques that are in place as ineffective or failing. More serious offences work fine for actual story points where repeated infractions can be dealt with over a series of events, but not so well as stand alone padding I guess.

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Hmm... this train of ideas for scenes is giving me an idea for a scene.

In the entrance hallway to the gym, nurse, swimming pool and locker rooms, Faye is locked out by Cassandra (I think she was the one that locked Faye out?) and you can approach the situation 2 different ways:

1) Discipline Faye for being naked in the hallway by making her streak in front of the whole school (-popularity)

2) Call Sally over and have her make Cassandra come out of the locker room immediately (while she's in the shower of course!) so she can be disciplined by being forced to do a naked public punishment to give her a taste of her own medicine, while Faye thanks you for handling the situation the right way. (the right way for us pervs that is... :D ) (+ discipline)

I don't know, just a random idea that popped up in my head. :p

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Love them. Ton of interesting ideas and ton involving Liz :love:
Here's a little feedback (just spitballing)
Thanks for your comments - and you make some good points. Spitballing is good :D

One thing I'd point out: these need to be repeatable scenes. As Stagwood says, they're "repeatable fluff scenes". Like Debbie doing the underwear inspection, or Amy running in the halls, or whatever - they need to be scenes that can logically happen again and again. So I think the scenes essentially have to be stand alone.

I'd just change a little detail: You see Harriet making some trades with some of the other girls. You turn a blind eye and pretend not to notice what is happening and then investigate and force Harriet to make business with you.(+discip) BTW, Harriet having that "business" is one if not the most underused angles in the game rn.

I'd change the subject tho: You find Lucy and Rachel talking about what is like working with you. You're forced to let them have the conversation. Next saturday Lucy brings the conversation up and charges you extra to not talk with Rachel about work anymore.
I like these ideas, but I'm not sure they'd work as repeatable "fluff" scenes. They're more substantial, and probably would only happen once. So e.g. you could find Lucy and Rachel gossiping about you, and you can let the gossip or break it up. But I'm not sure the blackmail element is something that would really be repeatable. :(

:unsure: The problem is that the HM can't acknwoledge he knows they're fan of that show, so he should tread carefully. An alternative would be a small scene after class where the HM thinks one of those girls (Liz, ideally) is doing her homework and when he comes over to congratulate her he sees she's writing things about the show.
Good point and the HM would have to be careful what he said, but I'm not sure it's a major problem. It would only be reasonable for the HM to investigate if he saw 3 girls clustered round a phone instead of getting on with their homework.

Of course, the other option would be to have Emily, Lucy and Faye watching a lets-play of World of Fantasy MMO instead.

Priti is at the vending machine, trying to get a chocolate bar that has got stuck, cursing. You can help her out (+pop) or tell her to meet you in your office after class. (+discip). Chocolate is the way to break Priti, mark my words.
I forgot that Priti is one of the girls who is about to end up in the HM's office! Yes, I personally think that would make a good excuse for punishing Priti. In fact, she wouldn't even need to swear - you could claim that she was vandalising school property when she hit the machine :D.

:unsure: That could work in later stages with Liz. I'd change only one thing; You see Liz ducking out of class and going to the toilets. When you approach the door, you can hear clicks coming from inside. You can either leave her alone, or you investigate and catch her taking photos of her naked body.
Liz has already admitted that walking around without her underwear is making her horny, so I was thinking that she might be desperate to "relieve" that tension. If she's "just" taking photos, that raises other questions... like who is she taking them for? And why is she doing it in the toilets, instead on her dorm room at night were it would be safer?

Right, I'm now off to see if I can think of some repeatable classroom or sports class scenes as well...

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
my idea , two girls run and collide and something fall (dildo? handcuffs?) HM can look and go +pop o punish girls +dis

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
AltosandHerdone I guess the graphic novels were a bad idea. Oh well if your looking for small scenes here are a few.

1) The MC find Ada taking pictures at the lake during classes. The MC can encourage her and let her off (+pop/-dis) or admire her dedication to her craft but discipline her after school.

2) Find One or two girls at the pool at night. let them off and and join them, the MC get a major pop boost like a +5 but double discipline loss -10 or GIVE EM HELL, IE an impromptu spanking in wet bathing suits followed by marching them back to the dorm, making you lose -10 pop and gaining +5 discipline

3) Find one or two girls have a terrible or little to nothing for breakfast in the cafeteria. Once nurse is checking on girls in Gym the MC now find the Nurse criticizing the girls breakfast if discipline below 50 or being ecstatic that their having a hearty and health breakfast if discipline is above 50

4) patrolling school activates surprise locker inspections. The locker depending on who's in the hall at the time. Depending on the story progress will depend on the contents found. from smokes, weed, porn, weapons and dildos; to simple things like food textbooks and spare clothing.

Naughty Ideas

5) Bring up Emily's "Family traditions" during Friday meeting and suggest during the weekend having the beach a Nudist beach in order to help Emily feel more comfortable when she partakes in the activity, noting that it would help culturally broaden the girls horizons.

6) The MC catch Ada taking candid photos of the girls sunbathing on the beach. You encourage (+naughty/+pop/-2dis). Expose and have her experience being photographed by the MC in "compromising ways" (+dis/-pop) of cource there are two scenes pre and post rule change. (more naughty points after rule change)

7) The MC find Ada and the twins having a photo session on the beach. Again this scene has two versions. (+1 naught before rule change +2 naughty after rule change)

8) The MC finds one or two girls skinny dipping in the pool at night. again same as before this time when you join it's to skinny dip too. Bigger gains and losses. and for the punishment you march them back to the dorm naked and have the guard help spank them. (MAJOR naughty points either way)

9) FOOD FIGHT!!! Well You've all ruined you uniforms, STRIP! we need to quickly wash them. A staff member takes them away. The girls then have to clean the cafeteria naked. Once that's done everyone in a circle, grab you neighbors nipple and twist and pinch. Anyone not putting their all into it gets spanked. When it's all said and done the girls ask for their uniform but the MC informs them that the uniforms are being cleaned and they will just have to go back to the dorm naked to get a change of clothing.

10) I'm sorry I forgot her name the girl we stuck the butt plug in? Anyways patrolling the halls and she walking in front of the MC with some of her friends when suddenly the plug pops out and falls to the ground... everyone stops and looks the girl is mortified:eek:. The MC walks up, picks the plug up, lift her skirt and find no panties on her, then put it back in and say "I see your following through with your punishment but it looks like I need to get you a bigger one." All the girls look shocked.:oops: The MC asks "Well?" she reply's very quietly while looking at the ground. "yes" The MC tells her to speak up. she shuts her eyes and says loudly. "YES THANK YOU SIR, IF YOU COULD BE SO KIND."o_O The MC give her a head pat and says "of course dear now run along don't be late for class.

I HOPE A&H LIKE AND ALL OF YOU GUYS TOO.:D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think it is time to start confiscating the undies with the little bows on them! Those adornments are not allowed, and they have had plenty of time to cut the bows off! XD
AltosandHerdone I guess the graphic novels were a bad idea. Oh well if your looking for small scenes here are a few.

1) The MC find Ada taking pictures at the lake during classes. The MC can encourage her and let her off (+pop/-dis) or admire her dedication to her craft but discipline her after school.

2) Find One or two girls at the pool at night. let them off and and join them, the MC get a major pop boost like a +5 but double discipline loss -10 or GIVE EM HELL, IE an impromptu spanking in wet bathing suits followed by marching them back to the dorm, making you lose -10 pop and gaining +5 discipline

3) Find one or two girls have a terrible or little to nothing for breakfast in the cafeteria. Once nurse is checking on girls in Gym the MC now find the Nurse criticizing the girls breakfast if discipline below 50 or being ecstatic that their having a hearty and health breakfast if discipline is above 50

4) patrolling school activates surprise locker inspections. The locker depending on who's in the hall at the time. Depending on the story progress will depend on the contents found. from smokes, weed, porn, weapons and dildos; to simple things like food textbooks and spare clothing.

Naughty Ideas

5) Bring up Emily's "Family traditions" during Friday meeting and suggest during the weekend having the beach a Nudist beach in order to help Emily feel more comfortable when she partakes in the activity, noting that it would help culturally broaden the girls horizons.

6) The MC catch Ada taking candid photos of the girls sunbathing on the beach. You encourage (+naughty/+pop/-2dis). Expose and have her experience being photographed by the MC in "compromising ways" (+dis/-pop) of cource there are two scenes pre and post rule change. (more naughty points after rule change)

7) The MC find Ada and the twins having a photo session on the beach. Again this scene has two versions. (+1 naught before rule change +2 naughty after rule change)

8) The MC finds one or two girls skinny dipping in the pool at night. again same as before this time when you join it's to skinny dip too. Bigger gains and losses. and for the punishment you march them back to the dorm naked and have the guard help spank them. (MAJOR naughty points either way)

9) FOOD FIGHT!!! Well You've all ruined you uniforms, STRIP! we need to quickly wash them. A staff member takes them away. The girls then have to clean the cafeteria naked. Once that's done everyone in a circle, grab you neighbors nipple and twist and pinch. Anyone not putting their all into it gets spanked. When it's all said and done the girls ask for their uniform but the MC informs them that the uniforms are being cleaned and they will just have to go back to the dorm naked to get a change of clothing.

10) I'm sorry I forgot her name the girl we stuck the butt plug in? Anyways patrolling the halls and she walking in front of the MC with some of her friends when suddenly the plug pops out and falls to the ground... everyone stops and looks the girl is mortified:eek:. The MC walks up, picks the plug up, lift her skirt and find no panties on her, then put it back in and say "I see your following through with your punishment but it looks like I need to get you a bigger one." All the girls look shocked.:oops: The MC asks "Well?" she reply's very quietly while looking at the ground. "yes" The MC tells her to speak up. she shuts her eyes and says loudly. "YES THANK YOU SIR, IF YOU COULD BE SO KIND."o_O The MC give her a head pat and says "of course dear now run along don't be late for class.

I HOPE A&H LIKE AND ALL OF YOU GUYS TOO.:D
The food fight is a fun idea, though it might need a new location, the alternate could be that they had a food fight (or something else messy, like makeup, or hair dye/bleach) in the dorm, and the guard brings them to you in the office, where you have to punish them, could sent them to school in their undies/nude depending on if their undies are acceptable, not, or ruined too.

As for the one about Faye skipping math again, we could make her take her temp again.

Could be another variation of her getting locked out of the locker room, maybe making Cassandra giving her her towel, or dragging both of them to the office as is. Or maybe you find her in another location, like Cassandra stripper her and locked her out of the dorm, so you find her somewhere around campus hiding. Could threaten her with the anti-streaking rule, and she can either confess the truth or end up as one of Emily's fellow nudists somehow.

Still hoping that the weekly measurement check-ups to be in the nude as well. Could have a few more scenes in the nurse's office too, like catching Liz going commando, Faye getting her temp taken, there could be someone gets a gyno exam, or finding someone in there when the nurse is not there, and the HM can check on her, and maybe get a favor if it is someone who is already having fun with him.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
TheDevian
wasn't there something in the update about a pool and cafeteria location being added in the future? that's why I did those scenes.
I LOVE the Cassandra ending up a nudist idea. Maybe when you have her give the towel to Faye you then tell her she has to return to the dorm and write lines or something then follow her and she's caught by Ruth and you come "Save her" by saying she's a Nudist like Faye and maybe it would be a good idea to designate a time and place for such activities. (hint, hint)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
TheDevian
wasn't there something in the update about a pool and cafeteria location being added in the future? that's why I did those scenes.
I LOVE the Cassandra ending up a nudist idea. Maybe when you have her give the towel to Faye you then tell her she has to return to the dorm and write lines or something then follow her and she's caught by Ruth and you come "Save her" by saying she's a Nudist like Faye and maybe it would be a good idea to designate a time and place for such activities. (hint, hint)
They talked about a pool, don't remember anything about a cafeteria, I think people were just curious about why we don't have one.

Well, at least judging by her previous experiences, like the water gun fight, she isn't shy, so there is that. The only reason she hides herself seems to be so that the HM doesn't get the satisfaction from seeing her. I can see her doing it if there is enough motivation for her. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes