Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
AltosandHerdone I guess the graphic novels were a bad idea. Oh well if your looking for small scenes here are a few.

9) FOOD FIGHT!!! Well You've all ruined you uniforms, STRIP! we need to quickly wash them. A staff member takes them away. The girls then have to clean the cafeteria naked. Once that's done everyone in a circle, grab you neighbors nipple and twist and pinch. Anyone not putting their all into it gets spanked. When it's all said and done the girls ask for their uniform but the MC informs them that the uniforms are being cleaned and they will just have to go back to the dorm naked to get a change of clothing.
Snowballing on this, could branch into a larger scene than a small scene.
After the food fight, Cassandra (or anyone else) felt that Headmaster should be get his outfit ruined as well, hence throwing some food that's cleaned up onto him. Headmaster didn't know who threw it since it was from behind. The girls all suggested HM to get naked as well to wash his clothes. HM agrees to the same level of shame that the girls are on. No time for changing clothes, rush the girls to class naked, followed by HM teaching them. HM gets a boner in the midst of teaching, girls calls him out and teases him. HM selects a few of the girls to the front for that and shames them instead, by touching their vaginas to check if they're wet.
Teaches the importance of jerking/jilling off. Have Rachel teach the class how to masturbate. End scene.

An additional scene could be added with Friday talks talking about sex education. Having HM and Sally teach the class the importance about sex and using condoms. Could demonstrate with Sally in class, ordering dildos for every girl to practice. Some girls might be curious on how it feels like to be penetrated with a dick, come up to HM after class and HM can give a solo/group session on it.

It sure snowballed into a larger scene... :LOL:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Snowballing on this, could branch into a larger scene than a small scene.
After the food fight, Cassandra (or anyone else) felt that Headmaster should be get his outfit ruined as well, hence throwing some food that's cleaned up onto him. Headmaster didn't know who threw it since it was from behind. The girls all suggested HM to get naked as well to wash his clothes. HM agrees to the same level of shame that the girls are on. No time for changing clothes, rush the girls to class naked, followed by HM teaching them. HM gets a boner in the midst of teaching, girls calls him out and teases him. HM selects a few of the girls to the front for that and shames them instead, by touching their vaginas to check if they're wet.
Teaches the importance of jerking/jilling off. Have Rachel teach the class how to masturbate. End scene.

An additional scene could be added with Friday talks talking about sex education. Having HM and Sally teach the class the importance about sex and using condoms. Could demonstrate with Sally in class, ordering dildos for every girl to practice. Some girls might be curious on how it feels like to be penetrated with a dick, come up to HM after class and HM can give a solo/group session on it.

It sure snowballed into a larger scene... :LOL:
Could be fun, there are already stories about his size floating around, so maybe that is part of their motivation for this. Maybe they even staged it to get him naked somehow, but as usual, it got out of hand. Kind of like the glue prank by the twins.

Judging by the way some of them talk, sex ed. might be needed, though it's hard to say, we know Priti lied to us during the "How to Discipline a Young Woman" scene, so maybe they are just too embarrassed to admit it. At least assuming we did the photoshoot, then we know that she has masturbated at least once, and she seemed to know what she was doing, so we can pretty safely assume that was not her first time... Though Rachael showed us that not all of them do, so...

That said, any sex ed classes ought to wait until the new girl joins us, being that she was home schooled by religious zealots, there is a very high likelihood that she is quite ignorant of the subject. In fact, that would be a really good excuse to get instate the class in the first place.

Another thought, the Naked HM event, could be something the girls cooked up during the sex ed. class, or rather 'for' it. The hornier girls, like Amy, Lucy, Emily, Tia, Rachael, and maybe Arabella by then, could all plan it out. The twins could hear about it, have a little flashback to having their pranks foiled at every turn, and try to talk them out of it.

One option could be that the girls got their hands on some of Susan's clothing dissolving spray, maybe even talked Ms. Chang into making it, the HM overhears them and finds a way to get them sprayed too, so the whole class ends up mostly naked.

Maybe, they tried the old bucket over the door prank, but expecting it, he is able to deflect it, splashing the rest of them in the process, but some of it managed to get on him too?

^ Speaking of larger scenes... lol

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
One option could be that the girls got their hands on some of Susan's clothing dissolving spray, maybe even talked Ms. Chang into making it, the HM overhears them and finds a way to get them sprayed too, so the whole class ends up mostly naked.

Maybe, they tried the old bucket over the door prank, but expecting it, he is able to deflect it, splashing the rest of them in the process, but some of it managed to get on him too?

I think they can just inject/pour the fluid into the pool when everyone is inside and their clothes will be all dissolved. I don't think anyone will be bothered to wear cotton (correct me if im wrong) to the pool to swim, hence skinny dipping party?

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I think they can just inject/pour the fluid into the pool when everyone is inside and their clothes will be all dissolved. I don't think anyone will be bothered to wear cotton (correct me if im wrong) to the pool to swim, hence skinny dipping party?
I was thinking something like that but more along the line of dumping the solution into the laundry or somehow having the fire sprinklers set up to spray it getting every item of clothing destroyed even the guards. then for like a week you'd have all the girls forced to go naked because the new uniform order is delayed or something. wishful thinking

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Could be fun, there are already stories about his size floating around, so maybe that is part of their motivation for this. Maybe they even staged it to get him naked somehow, but as usual, it got out of hand. Kind of like the glue prank by the twins.

Judging by the way some of them talk, sex ed. might be needed, though it's hard to say, we know Priti lied to us during the "How to Discipline a Young Woman" scene, so maybe they are just too embarrassed to admit it. At least assuming we did the photoshoot, then we know that she has masturbated at least once, and she seemed to know what she was doing, so we can pretty safely assume that was not her first time... Though Rachael showed us that not all of them do, so...

That said, any sex ed classes ought to wait until the new girl joins us, being that she was home schooled by religious zealots, there is a very high likelihood that she is quite ignorant of the subject. In fact, that would be a really good excuse to get instate the class in the first place.

Another thought, the Naked HM event, could be something the girls cooked up during the sex ed. class, or rather 'for' it. The hornier girls, like Amy, Lucy, Emily, Tia, Rachael, and maybe Arabella by then, could all plan it out. The twins could hear about it, have a little flashback to having their pranks foiled at every turn, and try to talk them out of it.

SEX ED has so much potential :love: But I have an idea. When sex ed is proposed Ruth gets all out of shape so you suggest to her that you have some learning material that may help the nurse teach her classes. That is unless Ruth is willing to "assist" in teaching the class... Ruth is not stupid she know she's being blackmailed and so agrees to having sex ed and assisting thinking she can control it. You get Debbie to help the nurse take her teaching material to class but she accidentally "destroys" the material. You then give Debbie a copy of Ruth's Blackmail pictures and tell her when class starts to say that the Headmaster "Provided" her some other teaching material that may help with teaching the class. Ruth fearful asks what kind of material. Debbie states "oh the ones the headmaster was discussing with you but he thinks maybe instead a live example would be a better idea" Debbie then suggest that Ruth could be a live model for the class instead of using the "teaching material" provided by the headmaster. Ruth is furious and the nurse is trying to calm her down and then asks to see the "material" Ruth panics and agrees to be a life model for the anatomy class. By now the nurse knows something is up and we find out she's actually a rather kinky individual and proceeds to strip, grope, taunt, spank and humiliate a naked Ruth to orgasm in front of the whole class. Did I mention that during the whole time Ada has been secretly recording the class to give the headmaster more blackmail material?

Reactions: 1zaza1

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I was thinking the fire sprinklers too, but that would take some serious rigging. The laundry would not work too well, unless that was everything they owned or whatever. I mean, the laundry thing is only useful as a reason to get them naked, if they are already naked, then there isn't really any need for the solution. On the other hand, maybe that is his revenge for them getting him in class, he puts some of it in the laundry soap, so every load gets dissolved. I can't see the girls doing that prank, since it would hurt them too.

The pool isn't a bad idea, though it would take a LOT or it might be too diluted to do the trick.
SEX ED has so much potential :love: But I have an idea. When sex ed is proposed Ruth gets all out of shape so you suggest to her that you have some learning material that may help the nurse teach her classes. That is unless Ruth is willing to "assist" in teaching the class... Ruth is not stupid she know she's being blackmailed and so agrees to having sex ed and assisting thinking she can control it. You get Debbie to help the nurse take her teaching material to class but she accidentally "destroys" the material. You then give Debbie a copy of Ruth's Blackmail pictures and tell her when class starts to say that the Headmaster "Provided" her some other teaching material that may help with teaching the class. Ruth fearful asks what kind of material. Debbie states "oh the ones the headmaster was discussing with you but he thinks maybe instead a live example would be a better idea" Debbie then suggest that Ruth could be a live model for the class instead of using the "teaching material" provided by the headmaster. Ruth is furious and the nurse is trying to calm her down and then asks to see the "material" Ruth panics and agrees to be a life model for the anatomy class. By now the nurse knows something is up and we find out she's actually a rather kinky individual and proceeds to strip, grope, taunt, spank and humiliate a naked Ruth to orgasm in front of the whole class. Did I mention that during the whole time Ada has been secretly recording the class to give the headmaster more blackmail material?
Blackmail? No, no, no... I prefer the term 'extortion', the 'x' makes it sound cool!
But seriously, I chose to not do that.

If she teaches it though, we could end up with the girls knowing less than they started, so maybe you watch her teaching it a couple times and see how badly she is doing and you have to 'take over' and help her with the classes, or something like that? Then we can expand on it, and have some of the other stuff, like the kinky nurse.

If nothing else, she seems to be giving Liz a knowing smile here...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
(a) Why is everybody forgetting Faye's name?

(b) We could also use some generic suggestions not as tied to the characters, so we have ideas for the latecomers (magazine girls, waitress, mysterious Zoe).

(c) From a gameplay perspective, events with decisions should not have a clearly better option (there are some, like sunbathing or twins playing soccer, where the choice is a no brainer). It is okay if both options are good, though.

(d) Some great ideas here.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We do need some more patrolling or other events where we find Debby doing her job, searching other girls for contraband, uniform inspections, or something like that... This could give +disp.

Oh, once the pool gets opened, we could have similar events to Faye getting locked out of the locker room, but this time they are stuck naked in the pool area. Almost no chance of Ruth entering, but Sally could come and back the HM in punishing the culprits. This might even be how he gets the code to the locker-room (even if he can't use it yet). lol. Sally is in a rush to go in there to get offending party, she uses the code where you can easily see it.

Maybe you find a few of the girls playing strip poker, this could be a peeping event.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Oh, once the pool gets opened, we could have similar events to Faye getting locked out of the locker room, but this time they are stuck naked in the pool area. Almost no chance of Ruth entering, but Sally could come and back the HM in punishing the culprits. This might even be how he gets the code to the locker-room (even if he can't use it yet). lol. Sally is in a rush to go in there to get offending party, she uses the code where you can easily see it.
I can already predict several comments regarding “WHERE IS THE CODE WHAT IS THE CODE”, I wonder if the forum could block/negate these posts and give them a prompt ‘Use the search bar!’

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
For the record, giving a page number doesn't really work any more, since we can set the number of posts per page. Hard to go to page 314 out of 106, for example. :LOL:
Ok I actually use the default (20 pp? :unsure:):oops: , you´re wright page nr depends on personal setting;) and I must confess, sometimes I am not the very brightest candle on christmastree:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I like these ideas, but I'm not sure they'd work as repeatable "fluff" scenes. They're more substantial, and probably would only happen once. So e.g. you could find Lucy and Rachel gossiping about you, and you can let the gossip or break it up. But I'm not sure the blackmail element is something that would really be repeatable. :(
I apologize 'cause I probably should've expalined better but I didn't want to build a wall (cough) of text.

Look, it's a good thing you can't get in my head (trust me, you wouldn't want that)... but the moment you mentioned your ideas I could literally see multiple scenes happening in my head.

Let's take Lucy and Rachel scene you proposed as an example: You mentioned your idea and, like I mentioned before, I saw
a whole bunch of scenes playing out:
(But I only mentioned the first two)

Scene 1: You find Lucy and Rachel talking about what is like working with you. You're forced to let them have the conversation.

Scene 2: Next saturday Lucy brings the conversation up and charges you extra to not talk with Rachel about work anymore. She charges you 300 credits.

Scene 3: Any week day, doing paperwork: Rachel comes to your office and asks you if you she should be paid, like Lucy. After that, Rachel gives you Lucy's notebook. "Lucy told me you wanted to borrow her notebook, sir."

Scene 4: Any week day, doing paperwork: You check Lucy's notebook and after you're done a small piece of paper falls to the ground. You read it and smile.

The note reads: This is what I'd charge the HM if he asks me to:
Handjob: 150 credits.
A spanking: 200 credits.
Blowjob: 250 credits.
Sex: 700 credits.
Butt sex: NEVER! ... 1500 credits.

Scene 5: The saturday after you've done scene 4: Lucy wants to charge you again, 500 credits this time. You show her the note and turn the tables. Lucy begs you don't tell her classmates. You say you'll keep her secret IF she pays you 1000 credits. She answers back she doesn't have the money and you answer you don't want money... and show her the note again.

have fun spending your 1000 credits!

I know it isn't exactly what altos is looking for, but I had those visions with many of your scenes.

Liz has already admitted that walking around without her underwear is making her horny, so I was thinking that she might be desperate to "relieve" that tension. If she's "just" taking photos, that raises other questions... like who is she taking them for? And why is she doing it in the toilets, instead on her dorm room at night were it would be safer?
The answer to that is really simple my friend, Have you ever seen a smart horny teenager?
Also, her room is always filled, she wouldn't have any privacy there.
like who is she taking them for? --> wouldn't that be fun to discuss?

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
(a) Why is everybody forgetting Faye's name?

(b) We could also use some generic suggestions not as tied to the characters, so we have ideas for the latecomers (magazine girls, waitress, mysterious Zoe).

(c) From a gameplay perspective, events with decisions should not have a clearly better option (there are some, like sunbathing or twins playing soccer, where the choice is a no brainer). It is okay if both options are good, though.

(d) Some great ideas here.
I have a few suggestions for (a) and (b). I'll publish them shortly.
I agree with (c). That's why I'd like to have a few "one and done" scenes.
(d) definetely a lot of great ideas!

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Phil5k & yuserneim Great idea... but how about this:

Scene 1) HM is snooping on Rachel's room finding Lucy and Rachel talking about Lucy's work on Saturday mornings. HM grows concerned as Lucy shows Rachel her maid uniform. Rachel is jealous: "Oh pretty I wish the HM gave me one too" Lucy then shows her apron and Rachel is even more green with envy: "NO FAIR, you even get such a lovely apron to protect you clothe. Thou I really love them, all he game me where the cat ear, collar and tail" Lucy is caught off guard by what tail plug Rachel is showing her and absently says: "Oh I don't wear anything with the apron and usually I'm topless" Rachel ask: "Huh? Topless? How?" Lucy snaps out of it and realizes what she's said, quickly grabs her stuff and runs out while saying: "Oh never mind listen I'm gonna go to bed, bye bye!" Rachel all alone tilts her head to the side and says: "Bye Bye... How can you go topless in only an apron. I wonder what goes on, on Saturdays." cut to the HM, several text windows are filled with nothing but ............. HM closes his eye and thinks: "wonderful"

Scene 2) Next Saturday morning, a defeated Lucy shows up with Rachel in tow. The camera pans to Lucy and HM talking. HM asked what's going on and Lucy relayed that Rachel ambushed her outside the dorm and was aggressively insistent in coming along. SUDDENLY A LOUD HAPPY MEOW IS HEARD FROM RACHEL. Camera pans to include Rachel standing behind Lucy in nothing but cat ears, collar, tail plug and now cat paw mittens, she's standing on one leg with one arm punch into the air and another in a car pews pose with bright eyes and a huge smile on her face. The HM states: "Well I guess the cats out on the bag. How did you get changed so fast?!" Lucy: "And what are you wearing" The HM quickly explains trying to sound saddened and sympathetic that Rachel had been having severe body image issues and that you had been using a radical therapy to help her with it. Lucy states that she has been seeing a great improvements in Rachel and guessed if Rachel was fine with it then she was too. MEOW! from Rachel. The HM then asked what Rachel was thinking. Rachel states that she missed their session on weekends and because Lucy was working topless in only an apron it should be ok for her to be a house cat on weekends. The HM states that he was fine with that as Long as Lucy was ok with it too. Suddenly Lucy grabs Rachel in a hug s squeals: "OH how could I not be. Rachel looks so CUTE!!" Rachel meows and rubs her face against Lucy. Lucy changes and works like usual though a playful Rachel goes after the duster, hisses at the vacuum and is seen acting like a cat around the house as Rachel cleans. The scene ends with a tuckered out Rachel snoozing using the HM lap as a pillow. Lucy is "Paid" and then she rubs Rachel head to wake up and heads out.

Scene 3) Next Saturday morning after Rachel is "caught" masturbating in public, Rachel is back, Lucy changes and the same actions occur again as Lucy Cleans. Though this time Rachel is feeling Horny so she starts rubbing herself against the HM in front of Lucy. The HM helps by playing with the Tail plug and Rachel climaxes and collapses onto the HM. Again at the end Rachel is snoozing and is woken up after Lucy is Paid.

Scene 4) Next Saturday morning, Rachel is back, Lucy changes and cleans, Rachel romps, but this time when Lucy come to get paid she finds Rachel playing and suckling on the HMs Dick. The HM stats: "Oh hey Lucy done cleaning?" Lucy in a trance nods and asks whats going on. Rachel Meows and say: "Rachel was bored and Meoster was stiff so Rachel having fun and wants cummys." HM tells Rachel, that Lucy needs to go so she has to finish up. To this Rachel Meows and start blowing the HM in earnest. After cumming the HM tells Rachel to show them both her prizes. Rachel shows a mouthful to Lucy and the HM then on the HMs command swallows. Lucy asks if it taste good and Rachel Meows with a smile. Lucy is paid and Rachel is surprised and asks if she can work on weekends too. The HM states that there just enough work for one so the money will have to be split. Lucy is reluctant but agrees.

Scene 5) Snoop on Rachel's room, the girls are discussing how there is just one apron and maid uniform. Lucy wishes she had animal ears, maybe Bunny ears. The HM decides to get them.

Scene 6) Buy maid uniform and maid apron for Rachel and Bunny ears and tail for Lucy.

Scene 7) Next Saturday morning, Give clothing to the girls who are ecstatic and Lucy is particularity happy with her new ears. The HM get Rachel to help Lucy put in the tail plug. NOW YOU HAVE TWO ANIMAL GIRL MAIDS!!

I could go on but then my post would fill the entire Thread page.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Phil5k & yuserneim Great idea... but how about this:

Scene 4) Next Saturday morning, Rachel is back, Lucy changes and cleans, Rachel romps, but this time when Lucy come to get paid she finds Rachel playing and suckling on the HMs Dick. The HM stats: "Oh hey Lucy done cleaning?" Lucy in a trance nods and asks whats going on. Rachel Meows and say: "Rachel was bored and Meoster was stiff so Rachel having fun and wants cummys." HM tells Rachel, that Lucy needs to go so she has to finish up. To this Rachel Meows and start blowing the HM in earnest. After cumming the HM tells Rachel to show them both her prizes. Rachel shows a mouthful to Lucy and the HM then on the HMs command swallows. Lucy asks if it taste good and Rachel Meows with a smile. Lucy is paid and Rachel is surprised and asks if she can work on weekends too. The HM states that there just enough work for one so the money will have to be split. Lucy is reluctant but agrees.
I like the whole idea, but I think it's a little rushed for Lucy to see Rachel sucking HM's dick. I think this scene should be implemented when the rule for 'Any girl that makes a male aroused on campus have to help him with the deed' is proposed. Lucy's not ready to watch Rachel sucking HM off in my opinion.

So HM will get hard when Rachel is grinding on him, and making it a priority for Rachel to suck him off. Alternatively we could have Lucy joining in on the fun (ties in to sex education plot if possible), with Rachel teaching Lucy how to jerk/suck HM off! Further progress would end up having HM getting to have sex with the both of them after getting a dildo for Rachel (also a good way to implement sex education if it actually goes into the game).

Since the next few updates will implement getting a dildo for Rachel to help her expand her pussy in order for HM to penetrate her, I think it would be nice if HM orders 100 dildos by accident and have no choice but to seek Ruth's help for sex ed class with it. Heck, HM could even gift the dildos to the teachers, starting with Sally. Sally could masturbate in the open when the girls are getting their health check up (on Fridays I think), or in the shower after running.

• I just jizzed my pants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I like the whole idea, but I think it's a little rushed for Lucy to see Rachel sucking HM's dick. I think this scene should be implemented when the rule for 'Any girl that makes a male aroused on campus have to help him with the deed' is proposed. Lucy's not ready to watch Rachel sucking HM off in my opinion.

So HM will get hard when Rachel is grinding on him, and making it a priority for Rachel to suck him off. Alternatively we could have Lucy joining in on the fun (ties in to sex education plot if possible), with Rachel teaching Lucy how to jerk/suck HM off! Further progress would end up having HM getting to have sex with the both of them after getting a dildo for Rachel (also a good way to implement sex education if it actually goes into the game).

Since the next few updates will implement getting a dildo for Rachel to help her expand her pussy in order for HM to penetrate her, I think it would be nice if HM orders 100 dildos by accident and have no choice but to seek Ruth's help for sex ed class with it. Heck, HM could even gift the dildos to the teachers, starting with Sally. Sally could masturbate in the open when the girls are getting their health check up (on Fridays I think), or in the shower after running.
Let's be honest these are all just pipe dreams. AltosandHerdone have their own plans so if they use any of out works or ideas I'm sure the creator said idea will be gleefully titillated.

As for the dildo order accident that's awesome but I got an idea on what to do with them. plant the majority around the campus in places the girls will find. Then when patrolling you spy on the girls finding said dildos and squirreling them away to their rooms. Then it's a matter of bringing them up at the Friday meeting and being worried that the girls will hurt themselves and so they need to be incorporated into Sex ED so they know how to properly use them.

As for my scenarios with the Rachel and Lucy I was trying to be brief... no really I was... I figure the scenes would unlock as the main story and the things the HM can get away with increased. but you have to be honest seeing Lucy with white bunny ears and a white bunny butt plug tail while topless would be awesome.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Blueee.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Let's be honest these are all just pipe dreams. AltosandHerdone have their own plans so if they use any of out works or ideas I'm sure the creator said idea will be gleefully titillated.

As for the dildo order accident that's awesome but I got an idea on what to do with them. plant the majority around the campus in places the girls will find. Then when patrolling you spy on the girls finding said dildos and squirreling them away to their rooms. Then it's a matter of bringing them up at the Friday meeting and being worried that the girls will hurt themselves and so they need to be incorporated into Sex ED so they know how to properly use them.

As for my scenarios with the Rachel and Lucy I was trying to be brief... no really I was... I figure the scenes would unlock as the main story and the things the HM can get away with increased. but you have to be honest seeing Lucy with white bunny ears and a white bunny butt plug tail while topless would be awesome.
I hope our suggestions do them well! Wishful thinking with all these ideas but if they actually put it in, that's great!

Scattering dildos? Easter bunny but with dildos? :LOL:

Yeah Rachel in an naked apron whilst Lucy in nude bunny would look good :giggle:

• Haha

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I hope our suggestions do them well! Wishful thinking with all these ideas but if they actually put it in, that's great!

Scattering dildos? Easter bunny but with dildos? :LOL:

Yeah Rachel in an naked apron whilst Lucy in nude bunny would look good :giggle:
THAT'S PERFECT! If the dildos are scattered the night before Easter and then the HM holds a Easter egg hunt the girls would find the dildos along side the eggs. Causing a huge incident forcing the Sex ED issue to the forefront! The HM could get his female allies Bunny suits for the even and "Accidentally" get suits with holes in the butts for bunny butt plugs. Peer pressure would have them all wear butt plugs and everyone else would be unaware that the allies are all getting aroused and turned on because there all wearing butt plugs secretly in public.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Blueee.
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes