Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
THAT'S PERFECT! If the dildos are scattered the night before Easter and then the HM holds a Easter egg hunt the girls would find the dildos along side the eggs. Causing a huge incident forcing the Sex ED issue to the forefront! The HM could get his female allies Bunny suits for the even and "Accidentally" get suits with holes in the butts for bunny butt plugs. Peer pressure would have them all wear butt plugs and everyone else would be unaware that the allies are all getting aroused and turned on because there all wearing butt plugs secretly in public.
I got to keep reminding myself this is just a thought and not a reality o_O This is gold!

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
(c) From a gameplay perspective, events with decisions should not have a clearly better option (there are some, like sunbathing or twins playing soccer, where the choice is a no brainer). It is okay if both options are good, though.
While this may or may not be debatable, I would personally prefer one good and one bad choice, over two bad choices, like the ones with the girls being dressed sexily and making a ruckus. You lose either way on those. It would be a lot better to have options that just allow you to pick what thing you get, such as this choice is +Discipline, this one is +Grades, or whatever. The -stat ones really suck early on, and will be brutal if we ever get to a point where the number of days is limited, like when Ruth's 'deal' is finished.
I can already predict several comments regarding “WHERE IS THE CODE WHAT IS THE CODE”, I wonder if the forum could block/negate these posts and give them a prompt ‘Use the search bar!’
This can mostly be eliminated by having the player not ever see the code, so only the HM knows it, but not us. It won't ever be a thing we have to type, it's just a thing he knows or doesn't.
Phil5k & yuserneim Great idea... but how about this:

Scene 1) HM is snooping on Rachel's room finding Lucy and Rachel talking about Lucy's work on Saturday mornings. HM grows concerned as Lucy shows Rachel her maid uniform. Rachel is jealous: "Oh pretty I wish the HM gave me one too" Lucy then shows her apron and Rachel is even more green with envy: "NO FAIR, you even get such a lovely apron to protect you clothe. Thou I really love them, all he game me where the cat ear, collar and tail" Lucy is caught off guard by what tail plug Rachel is showing her and absently says: "Oh I don't wear anything with the apron and usually I'm topless" Rachel ask: "Huh? Topless? How?" Lucy snaps out of it and realizes what she's said, quickly grabs her stuff and runs out while saying: "Oh never mind listen I'm gonna go to bed, bye bye!" Rachel all alone tilts her head to the side and says: "Bye Bye... How can you go topless in only an apron. I wonder what goes on, on Saturdays." cut to the HM, several text windows are filled with nothing but ............. HM closes his eye and thinks: "wonderful"
My first thought was the weekend after that, Rachael would be seen peeping on the HM's house while Lucy is there (the next time the player chooses topless anyway, or maybe just hadaka apron). It could be funny if she becomes a voyeur after that. We saw that she likes to watch her character have sex, so she finds that she likes peeping.

This could then trigger another event later, where we catch her spying on some of the other girls, with a choice to either scold her or join her. The joining her could end in her pleasuring herself and the HM as well. Maybe she plays with herself and gives the HM her first BJ (repeatable like the HJ in the gym).

• I just jizzed my pants

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
My first thought was the weekend after that, Rachael would be seen peeping on the HM's house while Lucy is there (the next time the player chooses topless anyway, or maybe just hadaka apron). It could be funny if she becomes a voyeur after that. We saw that she likes to watch her character have sex, so she finds that she likes peeping.

This could then trigger another event later, where we catch her spying on some of the other girls, with a choice to either scold her or join her. The joining her could end in her pleasuring herself and the HM as well. Maybe she plays with herself and gives the HM her first BJ (repeatable like the HJ in the gym).
Brilliant! She could become you spy too, :ROFLMAO: she could become our Ninja cat-girl maid. The side-quest I dream up is far more detailed and it would of gone on and on. But again this is all wishful thinking, a pipe dream. AltosandHerdone probably get hundreds of storied and ideas from their Patrons alone. I don't check Discord but I imagine it's worse there.

Having said that *cough*

The user know as Bearded_NoPants gives the user known as AltosandHerdone permission to use all ideas and stories posted on this thread by user Bearded_NoPants. User Bearded_NoPants will not seek compensation, reparations or any kind of reward monetarily or other wise from user AltosandHerdone for the use of any ideas or stories posted on this thread.

You guys think this is good enough?

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Okay, let's do this...

Here are a few suggestions for AltosandHerdone . Discard or twist them any way you see fit. Anyone else is welcome to comment as well.

*Events names are just placeholders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for reading!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
While this may or may not be debatable, I would personally prefer one good and one bad choice, over two bad choices, like the ones with the girls being dressed sexily and making a ruckus.
Well, for starters it's certainly debatable, I mean, what are we doing here right now?

Then: I get your point. Patrolling and then seeing your overall progress deteriorate (in what stat doesn't matter) is disappointing. But that's what happens if you draw a community chest card. Sometimes you lose, sometimes the others win.

However, from a gameplay perspective I do not consider it enticing to have two options "get $1,000,000" or "get your gonads folded twice by Bruce Lee when the alarm wen off early" - that's not two options and you could easily replace it by giving me the money. However, having to decide whether I can afford to lose popularity or discipline - or, in a different scenario, would prefer getting one over the other - is a gameplay decision which would make the game more interesting.

There are arguments, good ones at that though I don't agree, to leave this part out, a decision with one outcome obviously better than the other, repeatedly in a sandbox game, doesn't feel as interesting to me.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, for starters it's certainly debatable, I mean, what are we doing here right now?

Then: I get your point. Patrolling and then seeing your overall progress deteriorate (in what stat doesn't matter) is disappointing. But that's what happens if you draw a community chest card. Sometimes you lose, sometimes the others win.

However, from a gameplay perspective I do not consider it enticing to have two options "get $1,000,000" or "get your gonads folded twice by Bruce Lee when the alarm wen off early" - that's not two options and you could easily replace it by giving me the money. However, having to decide whether I can afford to lose popularity or discipline - or, in a different scenario, would prefer getting one over the other - is a gameplay decision which would make the game more interesting.

There are arguments, good ones at that though I don't agree, to leave this part out, a decision with one outcome obviously better than the other, repeatedly in a sandbox game, doesn't feel as interesting to me.
The few bad ones will also be less of an issue once we have a larger selection to draw from. It doesn't help that I have terrible luck with RNG on computers, I can get those same two events 10 times in a row.

It also could just be a different way of thinking, while I like having a rich story, or complex lore, interesting characters, and all that, I just don't see the need in making an 'adult' game difficult to play. They should be making you hard, not giving you a hard time. :sneaky:
Okay, let's do this...

Here are a few suggestions for AltosandHerdone . Discard or twist them any way you see fit. Anyone else is welcome to comment as well.

Thanks for reading!
More class events are a great idea, those certainly need to expand as we grow the punishment systems. Love what you have here.

Arabella: Maybe she is trying to convert people to her religion or shaming someone for their choice of dress. Possibly weekend preaching events (non repeatable), similar to Maxine's.

Cassandra: You walk in to find her being strip searched by Debby, who found some contraband, maybe some makeup she is not allowed to have, or perhaps she ordered some fancy underwear and was trying it on, as she is trying to make herself more sexy due to her plot. This could work for any of them really, but I think it is fun to see that dynamic, since they are nominally friends.

My thoughts on a Ruth event could be you see a girl being reprimanded by her, you have the option to defend the girl (+Popularity) or stand with Ruth (+Discipline).

Perhaps we could find Nina, or one of the other girls in the library (though that would require a new set-piece), if it is not a story event, you could have a regular conversation for +Popularity or help her study for +Grades.

You know, that raises a good point, we can check their panties, but we never seem to check their bras other than during special events. We should make a note to remember to check that more often!

The streaking event could be repeatable, just have some random girl lose a bet, or they are playing a game of truth or dare, and that is the dare (weekend version). Whoever she is, runs into you as you round the corner.

Gym Class: we need part 3 of the shirts vs. skins.

The Laxative one should do a -1 grades and -2 discipline, but then when you punish them publicly, you get +3 discipline back.

A new public punishment (once the pool is completed), could be to make them wear the SLAG shirt, to clean the pool, including them getting wet in a white shirt.

A random girls runs into you during a patrol event, falls down and you seen her panties are not regulation, confiscate them with the option to check her bra. If it is Liz, Debby, or possibly others, they are not wearing any, so you can check her bra if desired?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The few bad ones will also be less of an issue once we have a larger selection to draw from. It doesn't help that I have terrible luck with RNG on computers, I can get those same two events 10 times in a row.

It also could just be a different way of thinking, while I like having a rich story, or complex lore, interesting characters, and all that, I just don't see the need in making an 'adult' game difficult to play. They should be making you hard, not giving you a hard time. :sneaky:
No quibbles there, adult games don't have to have mechanics like that - although I do not dislike them and consider it quite easy now to keep everything at a high level without working or grinding too much. I will agree though, that the three weeks ultimatum Ruth gives you should not end in a luck based grindfest.

But I was coming from the POV that when you have decisions that are repeated, they should have some meaning. I am not talking about VN decisions like meeting a girl for the first time where you can score a point or not depending on what you do, but the repeats. Why would I ever not play soccer with the twins? Just give me that popularity point.

But I can see where you're coming from about the RNG, it seems like Trixi really really is into story telling in my game ...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No quibbles there, adult games don't have to have mechanics like that - although I do not dislike them and consider it quite easy now to keep everything at a high level without working or grinding too much. I will agree though, that the three weeks ultimatum Ruth gives you should not end in a luck based grindfest.

But I was coming from the POV that when you have decisions that are repeated, they should have some meaning. I am not talking about VN decisions like meeting a girl for the first time where you can score a point or not depending on what you do, but the repeats. Why would I ever not play soccer with the twins? Just give me that popularity point.

But I can see where you're coming from about the RNG, it seems like Trixi really really is into story telling in my game ...
Yeah, for those, there might as well not be a 'choice', it should just play the good one.

I don't disagree with you, I just don't see why there needs to be much in the way of bad ones. It's supposed to be light and fun, not something you should have to spend time plotting and planning.

I agree, it's easy to get points, especially now, but to be fair, I am almost 250 days into the year, if this ever goes to a timed situation, I will be in trouble. :LOL: Though I was trying to think about it from the PoV of a new player.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ok here is my thoughts.

Chapter 2, RNG, Dorm events.

Spying on Debbie's room you find Amy has decided to play with Debbie.

Spying on Amy's room, you find Debbie has decided to play with Amy.

Spying on Rachel, you see her laying on her bed giving herself an orgasm, and calls out Headmaster, MC accidentally makes a noise and Rachel busts you, offer you some sort of relief.

Spying on Priti, she can't stop thinking about how good her orgasm in class was, and decides to give herself one in bed.

Chapter 2, paperwork events

Lucy comes to your office, with high enough horniness level, she asks if you would buy her some sexier to wear while clearing your house, something see-through, leads to mutual orgasm event ALA MC and Rachel.

Rachel comes to your office seeking to be full Neko girl and asks you to buy her one of those kitty lingerie outfits.

Chapter 2, new events. spy on Sally and Claire's bedrooms.

Chapter 2, horniness event, order the girls to do a topless, then nude dance routine, requires high-level horniness, and influence point earned from Trixie, she wants the D bad.

Easter Eggs, if high enough horniness, and you pick to watch a romance movie, Cass doesn't stop Debbie copping a feel.

High enough horniness, if you do not pick Emily the first or second time in the DnD outfit competition, the 3rd time she is topless.

Public Punishment, topless.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't disagree with you, I just don't see why there needs to be much in the way of bad ones. It's supposed to be light and fun, not something you should have to spend time plotting and planning.
Oh, I am not advocating for bad results in any way (though I don't mind them if they stay harmless enough and are rare enough that they don't kill your game). It's just that I want a real decision. So make me choose between two good outcomes, make me choose between two bad ones, make me choose between two ambivalent ones (+pop -dis or the other way round?), just don't make any choice better in all regards, because that isn't really a choice. So you could amend the twins soccer scene with them finding nobody to play and start studying (plus grades) if you don't join and you'll have a decision.

But in the end it is a minor point in a great game and we probably already used way too many miles on the monitor discussing it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok here is my thoughts.

Chapter 2, RNG, Dorm events.

Spying on Debbie's room you find Amy has decided to play with Debbie.

Spying on Amy's room, you find Debbie has decided to play with Amy.

Spying on Rachel, you see her laying on her bed giving herself an orgasm, and calls out Headmaster, MC accidentally makes a noise and Rachel busts you, offer you some sort of relief.

Spying on Priti, she can't stop thinking about how good her orgasm in class was, and decides to give herself one in bed.

Chapter 2, paperwork events

Lucy comes to your office, with high enough horniness level, she asks if you would buy her some sexier to wear while clearing your house, something see-through, leads to mutual orgasm event ALA MC and Rachel.

Rachel comes to your office seeking to be full Neko girl and asks you to buy her one of those kitty lingerie outfits.

Chapter 2, new events. spy on Sally and Claire's bedrooms.

Chapter 2, horniness event, order the girls to do a topless, then nude dance routine, requires high-level horniness, and influence point earned from Trixie, she wants the D bad.

Easter Eggs, if high enough horniness, and you pick to watch a romance movie, Cass doesn't stop Debbie copping a feel.

High enough horniness, if you do not pick Emily the first or second time in the DnD outfit competition, the 3rd time she is topless.

Public Punishment, topless.
Don't forget, Priti lied about masturbating in class, she was too embarrassed to admit it. We have video evidence to prove it. XD

More +horniness events would be great, that is something we are really lacking, though I assume there is a reason for that.

I can't wait for that last one! XD

Let's see...

We could patrol the halls and run into more girls talking about the size of his dick, but if their horniness is high enough, instead of shutting up when they see him, they ask to see it. He could choose to scold them (+Discipline), or show them (+Popularity and/or +Horniness), and if their score is high enough, maybe one of them will jerk him off or something.

You find a girl studying, you can help her (+Grades), or chat/listen to her problems (+Popularity).

There could be more events like the twins soccer game, other girls playing various games, or find Amy working out or jogging and join her, some of the less athletic ones could be playing Frisbee or hacky-sack, swimming (once the pool opens, or at the lake), more sunbathing at the lake with other girls, maybe one of them has her top undone, with the option to use the tanning lotion (+pop) or drop ice on her back (-Pop but you get to see titties, maybe +Horny? to make up for it).

Maybe the dog has taken a liking to Donna now, so whenever she goes to the beach, he tries to 'fetch' her swimsuit. I am half way tempted to suggest an event where he gets the suit and starts to lick her, and you have the option to stop it (+pop) or watch (+horny), but that might be crossing a line. Not really into that kind of thing, but humiliating Donna is fun, and it is a way for the horniness to go up without him taking the blame. :LOL: Either way, making her run back to the dorms nude is fun enough, should have the option to follow her.

Obviously, once the nude beach is open, we need events there, even if they are simply showing up to see who is there.

Could do an event where all the school swimwear gets dissolved due to a laundry 'accident', so when you go to see the volleyball game or any other beach event in the afternoon, they are all nude (also funny if you call Sally to class to punish someone during this situation). Maybe even that one scene right before Rachael's Locker room HJ is available, you then can choose to get the HJ, or follow them and watch the class. A similar version could be done with the gym uniforms, so all gym classes have to be nude until new ones can be delivered. Maybe if horniness is high enough, they don't care if they get new ones or not. :sneaky:

Oh, I am not advocating for bad results in any way (though I don't mind them if they stay harmless enough and are rare enough that they don't kill your game). It's just that I want a real decision. So make me choose between two good outcomes, make me choose between two bad ones, make me choose between two ambivalent ones (+pop -dis or the other way round?), just don't make any choice better in all regards, because that isn't really a choice. So you could amend the twins soccer scene with them finding nobody to play and start studying (plus grades) if you don't join and you'll have a decision.

But in the end it is a minor point in a great game and we probably already used way too many miles on the monitor discussing it.
I don't mind a bad one if it makes sense to some degree, my only real issue with them is that they pop up waaaaaay too often. It's like in the Bethesda Fallout games, I can have a 95% chance to hit, and proceed to miss 10 times in a row. I am the poster child for Murphy's Law, if it can go wrong, it will happen to me. :LOL: Honestly, they pop up so often for me, that I either want to save scum if I am bored or just skip patrolling entirely most weekends.

I mostly agree, though the best way to me is to have all good (or neutral) responses, just different flavors of them for variety. That said, maybe they didn't have ideas for them at the time.

(Now that I think about it, as far as choosing not to play with the twins or chat with the sunbathers, there could be a role play aspect, or perhaps later we have a reason we don't want to get points or something? Or maybe you are just wanting to be a stern HM, and he is dedicated to those patrols? hehe NM, that was just silly speculation, XD)

Last edited:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Many proposal are interesting but remember what HM said to Miss Potts it's not for sex or power but for girl education , HM can't show his dick because girl ask him or fuck because he want, he is almost always in control (sorry for my bad english)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Many proposal are interesting but remember what HM said to Miss Potts it's not for sex or power but for girl education , HM can't show his dick because girl ask him or fuck because he want, he is almost always in control (sorry for my bad english)
Well, some of these events are during their free time, between classes, on weekends, and other such things, so there is a limit to how much that needs to play a factor.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Arabella: Maybe she is trying to convert people to her religion or shaming someone for their choice of dress. Possibly weekend preaching events (non repeatable), similar to Maxine's.
I didn't include Arabella on my suggetions 'cause it didn't say she'll be introduced as a full time student on v.0.9. (okay... now I'm not sure)

Shaming someone for their choice of dress screams Priti, imo.
(I'm gonna call Priti's heartbreaking heel turn)

Just in case...

AltosandHerdone (just in case)

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Some not very detailed event suggestions :

I would like to see a weekend event related to D&D. Emily mentioned she has a lot of cosplay costumes in her room, so there could happen a cosplay related contest .
or
if HM has very high pop, he is invited to a cosplay party on saturday evening in the girls dormitories.
(HM must buy himself a costume in onlineshop and convince Ruth to change rules for the Headmaster priviledges 1x)

If the swimming pool should open , perhaps Priti, Rachel, Debbie and Lucy could demonstrate some bathingsuites amd bikinis at fridays conference to set up the rules for swim uniform.

On the other hand I hope to see the most former posted event ideas in next future releases.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I didn't include Arabella 'cause it didn't say she'll be introduced as a full time student on v.0.9. (okay... now I'm not sure)

Shaming someone for their choice of dress screams Priti, imo.
(I'm gonna call Priti's heartbreaking heel turn)

Just in case...

Yeah, I don't know if she will be in 0.9, but we can assume she will be here soon. I figure suggestions for any chapter works though, even if they are not used this time, they can be used in another one.

I love the idea of Ms. Chang and her and her mother being at odds, magic vs. science. lol

The DnD cosplay event reminds me that Susan was considering playing or DMing. They need to talk her into cosplaying too. And of course, the HM is supposed to join at some point.
Girls can do everything but HM follow its own code, believes in the method
Absolutely, but there are always ways around that, he does not only punish after all, we must reward good behavior as well. XD

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes