Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
1. "Mother and daughter come to visit" Paperwork; any day of the week (except weekend)
Arabella and Patricia (her mother) come to your office to discuss the posibilty of enrolling into the school. You call Sam and ask her to give Patricia a little tour so you can have quality time with Arabella alone. You ask her if she's spanked often and tell her she'll learn real science here.

2. "Miss Chang complains" Paperwork; any day of the week (except weekend) (After "Mother and daughter come to visit")
Miss Chang comes to your office pissed off 'cause she ran into Arabella's mom and she told her about "Science facts".

3. "Asking Anna for help" Paperwork; any day of the week (except weekend) (After "Miss Chang complains")
You call Anna Dixon to your office and tell her about Arabella. You then ask her if she could tutor her the basics. You offer to pay her 25 credits extra. She accepts.

4. "Arabella shares her knowledge" Weekend patrol. You find Arabella sharing her "science" with other girls. (Alice, Amy, Lucy. Alice looks like she's discovering the truth while Lucy looks uncomfy trying not to correct her) You can either let Arabella continue (and suffer massive grades backlash (-5 grades) or you can stop her (- popularity + discipline)

5. "The nun" Weekday patrol. Emily, Harriet and Liz talk about the new girl. They call her "the nun". That gives you naughty ideas.

6. "Anna and Arabella" Check on Miss Chang's classroom during the day (after "Asking Anna for help") You see Anna Dixon tutoring Arabella who looks confused.

7. "Movie nights" Friday night's movie nights. Arabella is there and has a movie suggestion. A religious film. Half the girls secretly mock her. Watching the movie will surprisingly result on gaining a horniness point.
(not repetable)
AltosandHerdone (just in case)
For (1) I think this shouldn't be a paperwork event, since that would mean you could hold her off indefinitely by just not doing any paperwork, which may hinder gameplay. I like (5) and (7) a lot.

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
June Poll
Hey guys,
It's been a while since our last poll and it's time I did something about that. I know that I'm behind on implementing some of my previous poll results. We've only now seen the results of our favourite staff member poll from all the way back in October with the new scenes for the English teacher, Claire. Plus we haven’t even met Zoe, the winner of the new girls poll from back in September (she'll be turning up in version 0.9). However, don’t be fooled into thinking I don’t take these Patreon polls seriously. Quite the contrary, these polls form the basis of most of my decision making. Rachel, Cassandra, and Amy won our first-ever poll over a year ago and the results of that are still being felt now. So although these polls often don't have any immediate effects they do have a massive impact on the game in the long run.
At the moment I have a huge amount of writing and planning to do so now is the right time to ask you guys some questions I’ve been pondering over recently to help guide my decision making. Please choose one answer to each question (except question 1 and questions 6 where you can choose up to two). As well as some trivial questions I also have a couple of more controversial questions which I’ve put at the end, no arguments over any of these, please. Read them carefully, vote, and move on.

1. Rachel's tail should be a butt plug or strapped to her waist?
a) Butt plug
b) Strapped to her waist
c) I want full neko! e.g. Real ears and tail. This is a bonus choice, please pick either A or B as well

2. More volleyball games or more football (soccer) in version 0.9? We'll have some of both but I'll probably need to prioritise one as crowd scenes are very time-consuming.
a) Volleyball
b) Football

3. The blue cardigans, on or off as default in version 0.9? I'm thinking of writing that there will be a heatwave on campus at the start of 0.9
a) I like the cardigans, keep them for now
b) The less clothing the better.

4. Who should punish the twins through the punishment system, the headmaster and Sally or the headmaster and Claire?
a) The headmaster and Sally
b) The headmaster and Claire

5. Who needs after school punishment training with the headmaster and Amy more: Debbie or Claire?
a) Debbie
b) Claire
c) Both of them together

6. What are your feelings about girls with tattoos/piercings? To be clear, tattoos and piercings as a punishment will not be happening.
a) Tattoos rule
b) Piercings rule
c) I don't care for either.

7. I've aimed to have a mix of girls who are shaved/bushy/trimmed etc in the game. What do you think about the amount of pubic hair the girls have at the moment?
a) More shaved girls, please
b) More bushy girls, please
c) You've got the balance about right.

8. Would you like to see more scenes with the girls being embarrassed in front of male strangers on campus (e.g. boys, locals from town, construction workers, visitors, parents etc)? Before anyone gets upset, this question is not about NTR or sharing which WILL NOT be in the game. This question relates only to other males witnessing punishments and nudity (just as Mr Cummings did in version 0.6, for example).
a) I'm happy to see the girls publicly humiliated more often in front of other males.
b) I'm fine with that occasionally if the story demands.
c) I don't want other men on campus for any reason (even knowing they won’t touch the girls).

9. Would you be interested in an optional storyline involving pregnancy? I’ve used Sarah as the model here but this doesn’t mean I’ll definitely be using this character in this way.
a) Hell yeah.
b) I wouldn't mind a pregnancy storyline but it’s not my thing.
c) Please no.

mbgodzilla92

Nov 25, 2018
June Poll
Hey guys,
It's been a while since our last poll and it's time I did something about that. I know that I'm behind on implementing some of my previous poll results. We've only now seen the results of our favourite staff member poll from all the way back in October with the new scenes for the English teacher, Claire. Plus we haven’t even met Zoe, the winner of the new girls poll from back in September (she'll be turning up in version 0.9). However, don’t be fooled into thinking I don’t take these Patreon polls seriously. Quite the contrary, these polls form the basis of most of my decision making. Rachel, Cassandra, and Amy won our first-ever poll over a year ago and the results of that are still being felt now. So although these polls often don't have any immediate effects they do have a massive impact on the game in the long run.
At the moment I have a huge amount of writing and planning to do so now is the right time to ask you guys some questions I’ve been pondering over recently to help guide my decision making. Please choose one answer to each question (except question 1 and questions 6 where you can choose up to two). As well as some trivial questions I also have a couple of more controversial questions which I’ve put at the end, no arguments over any of these, please. Read them carefully, vote, and move on.

a) Butt plug
b) Strapped to her waist
c) I want full neko! e.g. Real ears and tail. This is a bonus choice, please pick either A or B as well

2. More volleyball games or more football (soccer) in version 0.9? We'll have some of both but I'll probably need to prioritise one as crowd scenes are very time-consuming.
a) Volleyball
b) Football

3. The blue cardigans, on or off as default in version 0.9? I'm thinking of writing that there will be a heatwave on campus at the start of 0.9

4. Who should punish the twins through the punishment system, the headmaster and Sally or the headmaster and Claire?

5. Who needs after school punishment training with the headmaster and Amy more: Debbie or Claire?
a) Debbie
b) Claire
c) Both of them together

6. What are your feelings about girls with tattoos/piercings? To be clear, tattoos and piercings as a punishment will not be happening.
a) Tattoos rule
b) Piercings rule

7. I've aimed to have a mix of girls who are shaved/bushy/trimmed etc in the game. What do you think about the amount of pubic hair the girls have at the moment?

8. Would you like to see more scenes with the girls being embarrassed in front of male strangers on campus (e.g. boys, locals from town, construction workers, visitors, parents etc)? Before anyone gets upset, this question is not about NTR or sharing which WILL NOT be in the game. This question relates only to other males witnessing punishments and nudity (just as Mr Cummings did in version 0.6, for example).
a) I'm happy to see the girls publicly humiliated more often in front of other males.
c) I don't want other men on campus for any reason (even knowing they won’t touch the girls).

9. Would you be interested in an optional storyline involving pregnancy? I’ve used Sarah as the model here but this doesn’t mean I’ll definitely be using this character in this way.
a) Hell yeah.
c) Please no.
1 a
2 b
3 a
4 b
5 c
6 c
7 c
8 c
9 c

Artisan

Jun 23, 2020
Hi all, just found this forum although I've been playing the game on and off for about 10 months now. Here's my vote.

1b
2a
3a
4b
5c
6c
7c
8b
9c

• Hey there
Reactions: yuserneim

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
June Poll
Hey guys,

a) Butt plug
b) Strapped to her waist

a) Volleyball
b) Football

a) Debbie
b) Claire
c) Both of them together

a) Tattoos rule
b) Piercings rule

a) Hell yeah.
c) Please no.
Not that it matters a lot but...
1) B
2) B (cute new volleyball unis though)
3) A but some girls could opt to remove cardigans.
4) B assuming the other punishment systems have Sally.
5) A
6) C but there should be a rule forbidding piercings... you can't really forbid tattoos if they already have them.
7) C Maybe you're missing a girl with a really big bush, but other than that.
8) B
9) C

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
darkcore Hi are you are working for or affiliated with AltosandHerdone or just a Patreon being a bro and posting this for us plebs who don't have the cash to support AltosandHerdone financially. Either way thanks I'll still answer the questions though.

1) OBVIOUSLY A a butt plug that gets bigger and features added as time go on. I could go either way with C
2) Jesus how is that even a question? what red blooded pervert won't pick A Volleyball.
1593015496119.png
3) B less clothe the better. But I like the cardigan how bout just the cardigan... and nothing else?
4) I think some scenes with Claire are in order but because the girl are jocks for lack of a better term it's got to be Sally so A
5) Again Obvious question C!!!
6) I personally think that the right tattoo on a woman can make her more elegant. At the same time slutty tattoos are AWESOME. and genital piercings can accentuate not to mention it can be fun and improve pleasure for both parties.
1593016190837.png 1593016301452.png 1593016515530.png
7) C, Balance.
8) Ouph... I'm all for Exhibitionism but I want my pretties all for myself but I love me some ENF so I'm on the A and B fence.
9) A, Defiantly A and if we can ma Donna out Babe Mama then maybe we can get ourselves a Noble title in the process.

Last edited:

frogpepe

Nov 22, 2019
June Poll
Hey guys,

a) Butt plug
b) Strapped to her waist

a) Volleyball
b) Football

a) Debbie
b) Claire
c) Both of them together

a) Tattoos rule
b) Piercings rule

a) Hell yeah.
c) Please no.
Pregnancy is great. What about caning tits?

• Thinking Face

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Pregnancy is great. What about caning tits?
I'm all for swatting and slapping some tatas but caning is a little much. We don't want to destroy or deform them... Don't worry I won't go looking nasty examples up online and post them... I'm not that fucked up.

Oh and yuserneim you to nice. WE MUST DISCIPLINE AND TEACH OUR GIRLS RIGHT FROM WRONG! thou right from wrong is subjective:devilish:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
b) Strapped to her waist

Pretty certain I'll be in the minority here, but both story wise as personal fetish wise, that'd suit me more. Please no c), the setting cannot really allow for such supernatural stuff.

a) Volleyball

Not too important a decision for me though

I prefer dressed ladies, and then change that, to them already running around "super sexy". Obviously not the case here, compared to other games, still.

Never change a winning team. Wouldn't mind either way

b) Claire

Wouldn't mind the odd small tattoo or nose ring, but don't need it and there is no character (yet) who would believably have them in this setting.

Not at all interested personally, would be the most off-putting of all suggestions for me, but as long as it's optional (and easily avoidable without needing gameplay instructions) who am I to disallow others' entertainment.

Reactions: yuserneim

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
b) Strapped to her waist

Pretty certain I'll be in the minority here, but both story wise as personal fetish wise, that'd suit me more. Please no c), the setting cannot really allow for such supernatural stuff.
Minority, definitely. Alone? nope. I'm 100% with you on this one.

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
1. A all the way. Straight to the A. Plug up that dumper. She already walked around with one anyway.
2. a
3. a? I prefer the cardigan but storywise I am fine if there are seasonal uniform changes.
4. b - Claire already began when she went overboard. Might as well let her continue
5. a
6. b
7. c
8. b - but it has to make sense IN the story.
9. c - No friggin way. I already have to worry about that in real life I don't need it in games. Unless it was something STORY related where by the girls actions doing something caused it but this game shouldn't be a "lets knock these girls up" simulator.

Reactions: Cartageno

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
June Poll
Hey guys,

a) Butt plug
b) Strapped to her waist

a) Volleyball
b) Football

a) Debbie
b) Claire
c) Both of them together

a) Tattoos rule
b) Piercings rule

a) Hell yeah.
c) Please no.
1) (A) Butt Plug, obviously. She can't be naked and have the tail, if it is not a plug.

2) (B) Volleyball could be fun, but seeing Alice playing topless the rest of the year is far too tempting.

3) (B) Don't really care, but I guess... It's fun to make them take it off too, so whatever.

4) (A) Claire is not ready yet. Not to mention, after the last one, making her be punished by Claire again is just mean.

5) (B) Claire needs the practice, and Debby should have to work more before doing the punishments, since the teachers should have a higher authority than her. I also think that Debby needs more time to get used to not using this (entirely) for her pleasure.

6) I am okay with tattoos and piercings, but I don't care if they are in here or not.

7) (C) I like both.

8) (A or B) is fine, as long as it is a look but don't touch thing, as you are showing there. I guess (B) is where I land though, I don't want to see that TOO much. I do like showing off though, 'see what I have and you don't'. :p The problem with that, is that we are going to need to boost security and make sure the girls don't get out, and the guys don't get in, shows like that will make their desire really strong. That could be a new event, now that I think about it, maybe a new night time event, add patrolling there too, and you can catch girls trying to get out or trying to meet a boy at the fence, and punish them in special late night sessions by himself (or tell them to report the next day). Maybe catch boys trying to come in and report them to their headmistress. Maybe have them tied up, naked, for the girls to see the next day for their punishment, much like a reverse of this, which gives +1 to Discipline and Horniness (they see what happens when you break the rules, but they also get turned on by seeing the naked guys). And you can just describe it, so you don't need to make a render, and the guys who don't like to see that, won't have to.

I do also want to see the headmistress from the other school there with the boys, so they can get to know each other, share tips, make plans, and all that. We need to get her on board after all.

9) Kind of mixed here, but lean more toward 'B'... While it can be kind of sexy, that particular instance could be a bit awkward though. On the other hand, her showing up pregnant could trigger the maternal instincts in some of the girls, and they might want to get knocked up too, so that could be fun.

sorry, can't help to notice the headmaster's little brother checking out Liz...:sneaky:
Didn't realize that was his brother, but I see the resemblance. That said, can you blame him? Who doesn't want to look at Liz? :sneaky:

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I made all those boys in about half an hour just for that image and blurred them to disguise the fact they're pretty rushed. I did use the headmaster's face for one of them and his hair for another. There are only about 5 hairstyles to choose from for the boys though and it's really hard to make them look decent. So the boys would probably only ever be backdrop to embarrass the girls in front of. Their headmistress though I did plan to make some scenes for.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I'd be interested in seeing what the current standings are like on those votes. I'm a Patron but not a $10 Patron. Some of those options might actually affect how I feel about the game, so I'm almost anxious.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I made all those boys in about half an hour just for that image and blurred them to disguise the fact they're pretty rushed. I did use the headmaster's face for one of them and his hair for another. There are only about 5 hairstyles to choose from for the boys though and it's really hard to make them look decent. So the boys would probably only ever be backdrop to embarrass the girls in front of. Their headmistress though I did plan to make some scenes for.
Yeah, the Illusion games never focus on the guys, and neither do the modders.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Yeah, the Illusion games never focus on the guys, and neither do the modders.
Which is the main reason why if I could vote I'd vote for no dudes on campus. Unless they're absolutely necessary to the story of course. Which would be option B I guess.
Male Illusion characters rarely look good and take a lot of work to just be kinda okay looking. Trying to get a good variety that don't look like shit would really eat too much into dev time I think.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Now that I think about it, maybe one of the boys should be fat, maybe with a small dick (they can make fun of him), changing the body types up will help add some variety, height too. Their Headmistress can remind them what she said about body shaming, or maybe both of the HMs can do it, and have a bit of a moment. XD

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I'd be interested in seeing what the current standings are like on those votes. I'm a Patron but not a $10 Patron. Some of those options might actually affect how I feel about the game, so I'm almost anxious.
I wouldn't feel anxious. The core fetishes and themes for the game won't be affected by this poll at all. The key questions your probably wondering about are 8 and 9. 8 has strong majority for b (which I consider to be a continuation of the status quo with the option for me to make scenes like that occasionally). Remember, I have been very clear that no men other than the headmaster will be touching the girls. 9 is split at the moment, so 60 for a, 40 for b and 50 for c. Honestly, I wouldn't worry though I'm not going to make any scenes that are controversial without making them optional and with a decent alternative path so people don't feel like they are missing out.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes