1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
For what it's worth:
1a (pleasure and pain)
2a (sexier outfits + something new)
3a (they're cute)
4b (tough decision, I like Claire to be a sub, but there's a lot of opportunities even if she's witnessing the punishments)
5c (really tough, but I'd love to see Debbie dom Claire and them play together)
6c (not my thing)
7a (don't like bushes)
8b (I'm sure A&H can do it well)
9c (don't like it)

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
was the whole convo nuked? That's Awesome the Moderators HAVE SPOKEN!

Now we can go back to taking about how Lucy is the best girl :devilish:

Edit: No wait Sally..... NOOO wait RUTH!!! Yeah Ruth is the best girl!!!

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Dunno why, but after my last playthrough, April has jumped up the rankings a lot for me. She certainly has potential, being a bit loud and in need of more discipline, asking questions at inappropriate times, ...
Yup I considered April too. Name always reminds me of April from TMNT, I had a thing for her as a kid.

But no I decided it's RUTH!! Ruth is the best girl

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Current Poll Numbers

For anyone who is interested, here are the current poll numbers. I've highlighted the leading one for each question.

1. Rachel's tail should be a butt plug or strapped to her waist?
1 - a) Butt plug: 228
1 - b) Strapped to her waist: 22
1 - c) I want full neko (bonus choice please choose A or B as well): 76

2. More volleyball games or more football (soccer) in version 0.9?
2 - a) Volleyball: 208
2 - b) Football: 38

3. The blue cardigans, on or off as default in version 0.9?
3 - a) I like the cardigans, keep them for now: 74
3 - b) The less clothes the better: 169

4. Who should punish the twins through the punishment system, the headmaster and Sally or the headmaster and Claire?
4 - a) The headmaster and Sally: 52
4 - b) The headmaster and Claire: 189

5. Who needs after school punishment training with the headmaster and Amy more: Debbie or Claire?
5 - a) Debbie: 48
5 - b) Claire: 28
5 - c) Both of them together: 180

6. What are your feelings about girls with tattoos/piercings?
6 - a) Tattoos rule: 88
6 - b) Piercings rule: 72
6 - c) I don't care for either: 135

7. I've aimed to have a mix of girls who are shaved/bushy/trimmed etc in the game. What do you think about the amount of pubic hair the girls have at the moment?
7 - a) More shaved girls please: 107
7 - b) More bushy girls please: 27
7 - c) You've got the balance about right: 123

8. Would you like to see more scenes with the girls being embarrassed in front of male strangers on campus (e.g. boys, locals from town, construction workers, visitors, parents etc)?
8 - a) I'm happy to see the girls publicly humiliated more often in front of other males: 65
8 - b) I'm fine with that occasionally if the story demands:156
8 - c) I don't want other men on campus for any reason (even knowing they won’t touch the girls): 33

9. Would you be interested in an optional storyline involving pregnancy?
9 - a) Hell yeah: 99
9 - b) I wouldn't mind a pregnancy storyline but it’s not my thing: 74
9 - c) Please no: 82

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Current Poll Numbers

For anyone who is interested, here are the current poll numbers. I've highlighted the leading one for each question.

1. Rachel's tail should be a butt plug or strapped to her waist?
1 - a) Butt plug: 228
1 - b) Strapped to her waist: 22
1 - c) I want full neko (bonus choice please choose A or B as well): 76

2. More volleyball games or more football (soccer) in version 0.9?
2 - a) Volleyball: 208
2 - b) Football: 38

3. The blue cardigans, on or off as default in version 0.9?
3 - a) I like the cardigans, keep them for now: 74
3 - b) The less clothes the better: 169

4. Who should punish the twins through the punishment system, the headmaster and Sally or the headmaster and Claire?
4 - a) The headmaster and Sally: 52
4 - b) The headmaster and Claire: 189

5. Who needs after school punishment training with the headmaster and Amy more: Debbie or Claire?
5 - a) Debbie: 48
5 - b) Claire: 28
5 - c) Both of them together: 180

6. What are your feelings about girls with tattoos/piercings?
6 - a) Tattoos rule: 88
6 - b) Piercings rule: 72
6 - c) I don't care for either: 135

7. I've aimed to have a mix of girls who are shaved/bushy/trimmed etc in the game. What do you think about the amount of pubic hair the girls have at the moment?
7 - a) More shaved girls please: 107
7 - b) More bushy girls please: 27
7 - c) You've got the balance about right: 123

8. Would you like to see more scenes with the girls being embarrassed in front of male strangers on campus (e.g. boys, locals from town, construction workers, visitors, parents etc)?
8 - a) I'm happy to see the girls publicly humiliated more often in front of other males: 65
8 - b) I'm fine with that occasionally if the story demands:156
8 - c) I don't want other men on campus for any reason (even knowing they won’t touch the girls): 33

9. Would you be interested in an optional storyline involving pregnancy?
9 - a) Hell yeah: 99
9 - b) I wouldn't mind a pregnancy storyline but it’s not my thing: 74
9 - c) Please no: 82
Thanks man, I was not expecting to see the results so this is a nice surprise. Also I'm glad to see that almost 90% of my likes where chosen. How do you feel about the results?

P.S. Best girl is Ruth :cool:

EDIT: OH SHIT! I just thought of this, what if the HM corrupts and turns Ruth to our side and SHE become a Headmistress that runs a school for "bois"

Reactions: TheDevian

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
But pregnancy isn't big problem for HM reputation?
No, I don't think so. Think about it do you really thing the owners created this school for the good of mankind? No, The HM is a test case. If the HM's method is successful, They will make a mint molding young girls to their wills and needs. Not to mention a pregnant student is great leverage for them. I don't think it will be the problem you think it will be. And let's not forget their all "Adults" not underage minors and with the new "Laws" if the girls fail because of pregnancy they become Government chattel. I know it's dark but that's how it looks to me. Not to mention The creators of the game would not be considering it as a game option if they did not have a plan

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Thanks man, I was not expecting to see the results so this is a nice surprise. Also I'm glad to see that almost 90% of my likes where chosen.
Just to clarify - the poll is still open for about another week, so these are NOT the final results. These are just the current voting totals. I thought people would be interested to see how things currently stand, but they can (and probably will) change over the next few days.

How do you feel about the results?
I think that Altos should make the game he wants to make. He's a good (and funny) writer, so let's see the story he wants to tell us. I've seen too many games ruined because the creator spent too much time trying to satisfy the demands of certain patreons and add content that didn't really fit, or that the developer wasn't really into.

I have faith in Altos' skill. For example, I'm personally not really into petgirls, but I love the Rachel storyline. Why? Because Altos is a good writer, and it fits into the overall game. Similarly, I'm not really into pregnancy, but if Altos thinks he's go a good pregnancy storyline, I say go for it. But the opposite also applies: if he doesn't have a good pregnancy storyline, then please don't try to ram it in...

...if you'll excuse the really bad pun :p.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Just to clarify - the poll is still open for about another week, so these are NOT the final results. These are just the current voting totals. I thought people would be interested to see how things currently stand, but they can (and probably will) change over the next few days.
NOOOOOOOOOOO. Well if it's the same as Hockey my team will lose the Stanley Cup and cause a huge riot again....

I think that Altos should make the game he wants to make. He's a good (and funny) writer, so let's see the story he wants to tell us. I've seen too many games ruined because the creator spent too much time trying to satisfy the demands of certain patreons and add content that didn't really fit, or that the developer wasn't really into.

I have faith in Altos' skill. For example, I'm personally not really into petgirls, but I love the Rachel storyline. Why? Because Altos is a good writer, and it fits into the overall game. Similarly, I'm not really into pregnancy, but if Altos thinks he's go a good pregnancy storyline, I say go for it. But the opposite also applies: if he doesn't have a good pregnancy storyline, then please don't try to ram it in...

...if you'll excuse the really bad pun :p.
Hear hear I agree they should make it how they want (I always include the wife cuss we all know she's the boss in the end) I enjoy his writing too. So many good one liners and situations.

Yeah I believe you I can think of a few too. I can't remember their names because I moved on but I remember them. Usually it's because they added something that pissed of the original supporters. Like fans of the show wanted them to marry then the network capitulated and the series boomed.

I'm not a fan of animal girls too, the whole petplay thing is not my bag, but they make it work with Rachel. And the whole pregnancy thing... honestly if I think about it I don't care. I just though it be funny to make Donna pregos. then it would be Lord Headmaster.

You know I was gonna ask. What do you and the thread in general think was the original plan and story line? Do you think A&H have veered off course and are happy with the change or do you think they were influenced by the fans?

Also... RUTHBESTGIRL

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was going to address this before, but I got distracted and forgot, go figure...

Someone mentioned that they did not want to see "magical" things like a full on neko form for Rachael, so I have two points I wanted to make on that topic. The first is that magic is obviously not a thing here, but we do have the mad scientist who could do something. The other is that we have already been introduced to her character in the game, who is just that, so there could be more stuff with her as her character as well, perhaps the HM makes a character in the game or we just watch her playing, or something? A third option could be in the DnD game, with everyone playing their characters.

Those catholic girls are pretty kinky, if we show her how well our program is working, winning her over should not be a real issue, she ought to be used to harsh punishments in her religious school, right? XD

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
No, I don't think so. Think about it do you really thing the owners created this school for the good of mankind? No, The HM is a test case. If the HM's method is successful, They will make a mint molding young girls to their wills and needs. Not to mention a pregnant student is great leverage for them. I don't think it will be the problem you think it will be. And let's not forget their all "Adults" not underage minors and with the new "Laws" if the girls fail because of pregnancy they become Government chattel. I know it's dark but that's how it looks to me. Not to mention The creators of the game would not be considering it as a game option if they did not have a plan
Spinnig along: And Mykock and his business partners are able to maintain selling a lot of babies to infertile women or pairs !!!???:sick::sick::sick:
Too wiered for me:rolleyes: I think growing up pregnancy too much could be the cause for closing the school (ok a thinkable scenario that , if wanted, give a new way for an additional "GAME OVER"). But if becomes too important allthough could lead into a giant blind alley of the game.
So please let the story come back again to the wide field of all forms of " how educating girls" , if we don´t want to rename the game in future from "The Headmaster" into "HS Puff Daddies" :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I´m trusting in Herdone to prevent let slide away the game not only into the darkest male phantasies:D and somehow to protect the girls against irrational problems including such as getting unluckilly pregnant.:cool:

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
RUTH
Those catholic girls are pretty kinky, if we show her how well our program is working, winning her over should not be a real issue, she ought to be used to harsh punishments in her religious school, right? XD
THANK YOU!!! I know I could count on you to see where I was going with my thinking. But I was thinking more once she was "converted" she could take the bois school in "hand"

I was going to address this before, but I got distracted and forgot, go figure...

Someone mentioned that they did not want to see "magical" things like a full on neko form for Rachael, so I have two points I wanted to make on that topic. The first is that magic is obviously not a thing here, but we do have the mad scientist who could do something. The other is that we have already been introduced to her character in the game, who is just that, so there could be more stuff with her as her character as well, perhaps the HM makes a character in the game or we just watch her playing, or something? A third option could be in the DnD game, with everyone playing their characters.
I'd totally forgotten why the science teacher (who's name eludes me) was sent to the school. She could totally make some catgirls or bunny girls or whatever... but animal girls creep me out. Why? their ears. do they have two sets of ears? or does the animal ear extend to where the human ear would go or is it a *shivers* a flat blank space on the head? It just feels wrong and creeps me out.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Spinnig along: And Mykock and his business partners are able to maintain selling a lot of babies to infertile women or pairs !!!???:sick::sick::sick:
Too wiered for me:rolleyes: I think growing up pregnancy too much could be the cause for closing the school (ok a thinkable scenario that , if wanted, give a new way for an additional "GAME OVER"). But if becomes too important allthough could lead into a giant blind alley of the game.
So please let the story come back again to the wide field of all forms of " how educating girls" , if we don´t want to rename the game in future from "The Headmaster" into "HS Puff Daddies" :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I´m trusting in Herdone to prevent let slide away the game not only into the darkest male phantasies:D and somehow to protect the girls against irrational problems including such as getting unluckilly pregnant.:cool:
Woo woo who said anything about selling babies?!? No no I meant the method. Like "Oh Baron Harkonnen, that young lady you had your eye on and sent to us is finished with her training. that will be X million please" The whole Pregnancy thing is just the misogyny with in my ID rearing its head. Nothing more. I just... *sigh* want the Headmaster to have a family you know? :cry:
God I'm full of shit :ROFLMAO::LOL: who am I kidding, I just want to see a bunch of teens with big belly baby bumps. You got me. Honestly I don't care, really, ok? Give a guy a break!!!

Oh a side note pregnancies do cause mammary glands to get bigger. The HM could convince Rachel that a baby would make them grow.

Edit: Also if the HM got say Rachel pregnant there would be a plethora of ways Mr Mykock could use it to blackmail or control the HM. That's another reason, I thought it would be a good addition to the story. "Do this or we take your kid away" "Don't to that or we take your family away" Add some conflict to the story no?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Antwit

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
these girls don't even have periods so they may already be all pregnant for all we know...

...wait who said that?

nu wanna prgnancy in the game but as someone pointed out: In Altos we trust.

Edit: Magic? we have Chang!

[insert "science bitch!" meme here]

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes