Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I was thinking about which girl made the most sense to get pregnant and I came up with this top ten.

My obvious top pick would have been any girl named Nancy... so we could have preg-Nancy ...but since there's no Nancy in the game I'll have to adapt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WOW Brilliant. See I was just pushing the Pregnancy thing for shits and giggles. Didn't care much in the end, but you succinctly and precisely showed what my brain could not express from the garbled mess and thoughts I was trying to express... God I'm laying it on thick. Honestly if it happened it happened. The story is far to good and doesn't need it. (though I would like to see them all naked lined up in a row with baby bums for my own perverted selfish reasons.) I was to lazy to type out my on list and reasons but you got them all out so I don't need to say anything but, Right? See? But you forgot to mention why Sally was a bad idea, the wicked abs would go missing. What's creepy is that you got it exact to what was in my mind for each girl. Maybe it's just some zeitgeist from the thread or something. Personally I don't have a best girl for the preggo category so I'll go with yours.

By the way I'm so disappointed in you for putting Liz on the list. We all got together while you were gone and agreed that we would leave her for you. Liz is your girl so... Treat her good K?

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Is that your way of asking for more pix?
I mean, do you have a problem with elves too? :p

The non-students seem the most likely, and Sarah is the only one who would be able to 'look' pregnant, due to the time needed (unless we go with just instant 6-9months). Anyone other than his old students or someone new, would kill the idea for the fetish for many people.
Dude, NIGHTMARES! it's got to be animal ear hair accessories or no go. And Skyrim RUINED elves for me so no to that too.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
From Altos' update:
What would really be helpful for me at the moment is if people have suggestions for short (four or five lines) repeatable scenes for the patrolling-the-halls, teaching class or coaching events.
Well, I've already give my ideas about possible patrol events (here). So I though I'd now give some ideas for possible teaching and coaching events. As before, some of them are fairly general and vanilla, and some are slightly naughtier. Hope this might give you some inspiration, AltosandHerdone. What do other people think?

Teaching Class Events

(1) You give the girls a class test. If grades are high then the test goes well, and you are pleased with the progress the class has made. You praise the class (+pop). If grades are low, then the test goes badly, and you make an example by spanking the lowest score (possibly Alice?). Discipline improves slightly as a result.

(2) You teach the class with no interruptions (+grade). After class, one of the girls asks you for some help with her homework assignment. You spend some time going over it with her, and she thanks you for your help (+pop).

(3) The students are all ready and waiting for you when you enter the classroom. You wonder if this would be a good time to do a mass underwear inspection. You can teach the class (+grade) or do the inspection (+discip).

(4) Mary arrives at your class early so you can carry out her breast examination before the other students arrive. You then carry out your lesson with no interruptions (+grade).
(i.e. turn the existing event into a repeatable one)

(5) Ruth is in your classroom when you arrive. She reminds you that her role involves monitoring the well-being of the students, and she intends to have a private discussion with your class to ensure they are not being hurt or abused in any way. You can agree or find a way to refuse her. If you agree, then the girls appreciate the concern for their welfare, but you're worried your authority is being undermined by Ruth's actions (+pop, -discip).

(6) One of the girls (Charlotte or Liz?) is soaking wet when she arrives at your class, having just been hit by a water balloon. You can excuse her from the class so she can go to the dorm and change her clothes, or you can force her to do the class in her underwear while her uniform is hung up to dry.

(7) You enter the class to find Prefect Debbie giving Amy a spanking (possibly with her riding crop). From your position, only you can see that Amy has a big smile on her face. The rest of the class looks horrified at the prospect Debbie might spank them as well. Once Debbie has finished, you teach the class with no interruptions.

Coaching Events

(1) During a practice match, Liz is hurt when another student accidentally collides with her. She is not injured but her leg is bruised. You can tell her to relax for the rest of the class (+pop) or insist that she re-joins her team and continues the game (+discip).

(2) Emily has forgotten to bring her sports uniform with her. You force her to do the sports lesson in her underwear. (Or less, if you confiscate her pink underwear as well.)

(3) During a game, Charlotte runs into April. April claims it was on purpose, but Charlotte claims it was an accident. You need to decide how to deal with this. You can tell them to settle it themselves after class, you can punish Charlotte, or you can punish both of them.

(4) Two of the girls take so long to change that they are late for the class. You tell them that the game has already started, and instead they will spend the lesson cleaning all the sports equipment. They spend the lesson upset at not being able to join their friends in a fun game.

(5) You get Sally to lead the girls in an aerobics lesson to help build stamina. By the end of the lesson, Alice is really regretting the loss of her bra.

(6) Izzy takes the girls for a long run around the school grounds. While you're waiting for them to return, Sally decides to give you a personal workout. A very personal one...

(7) You tell the class that you've invited Ada to take some "action shot" photos of the class. Topless Alice objects to this. You can agree to Alice's request (+pop) or force her to participate in the class as usual (+discip). You also get $50 when you sell the photos to Mycock afterwards.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
WOW Brilliant.
I know, right?

What's creepy is that you got it exact to what was in my mind for each girl.
That is kinda creepy... but great minds think alike, right?

We all got together while you were gone and agreed that we would leave her for you. Liz is your girl so... Treat her good K?
I know a few that would object to that. You can fight me for her love in mortal kombat.
( I choose sub zero, btw)

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I know, right?

That is kinda creepy... but great minds think alike, right?

I know a few that would object to that. You can fight me for her love in mortal kombat.
( I choose sub zero, btw)

Right!

Well I never played any fighting games so I can't have a character to fight as... wait there was one but... aha ha ha I'll go as Benikage to back you up but I don't think I can be much help. If I can pick an anime character I'll come back you up as Onepunch. That work?

Just back me up when I finally pick my own best girl. AND NO, Ruth is best girl for EVERYONE.

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
From Altos' update:

Well, I've already give my ideas about possible patrol events (here). So I though I'd now give some ideas for possible teaching and coaching events. As before, some of them are fairly general and vanilla, and some are slightly naughtier. Hope this might give you some inspiration, AltosandHerdone. What do other people think?

Teaching Class Events

(1) You give the girls a class test. If grades are high then the test goes well, and you are pleased with the progress the class has made. You praise the class (+pop). If grades are low, then the test goes badly, and you make an example by spanking the lowest score (possibly Alice?). Discipline improves slightly as a result.

(2) You teach the class with no interruptions (+grade). After class, one of the girls asks you for some help with her homework assignment. You spend some time going over it with her, and she thanks you for your help (+pop).

(3) The students are all ready and waiting for you when you enter the classroom. You wonder if this would be a good time to do a mass underwear inspection. You can teach the class (+grade) or do the inspection (+discip).

(4) Mary arrives at your class early so you can carry out her breast examination before the other students arrive. You then carry out your lesson with no interruptions (+grade).

(5) Ruth is in your classroom when you arrive. She reminds you that her role involves monitoring the well-being of the students, and she intends to have a private discussion with your class to ensure they are not being hurt or abused in any way. You can agree or find a way to refuse her. If you agree, then the girls appreciate the concern for their welfare, but you're worried your authority is being undermined by Ruth's actions (+pop, -discip).

(6) One of the girls (Charlotte or Liz?) is soaking wet when she arrives at your class, having just been hit by a water balloon. You can excuse her from the class so she can go to the dorm and change her clothes, or you can force her to do the class in her underwear while her uniform is hung up to dry.

(7) You enter the class to find Prefect Debbie giving Amy a spanking (possibly with her riding crop). From your position, only you can see that Amy has a big smile on her face. The rest of the class looks horrified at the prospect Debbie might spank them as well. Once Debbie has finished, you teach the class with no interruptions.

Coaching Events

(1) During a practice match, Liz is hurt when another student accidentally collides with her. She is not injured but her leg is bruised. You can tell her to relax for the rest of the class (+pop) or insist that she re-joins her team and continues the game (+discip).

(2) Emily has forgotten to bring her sports uniform with her. You force her to do the sports lesson in her underwear. (Or less, if you confiscate her pink underwear as well.)

(3) During a game, Charlotte runs into April. April claims it was on purpose, but Charlotte claims it was an accident. You need to decide how to deal with this. You can tell them to settle it themselves after class, you can punish Charlotte, or you can punish both of them.

(4) Two of the girls take so long to change that they are late for the class. You tell them that the game has already started, and instead they will spend the lesson cleaning all the sports equipment. They spend the lesson upset at not being able to join their friends in a fun game.

(5) You get Sally to lead the girls in an aerobics lesson to help build stamina. By the end of the lesson, Alice is really regretting the loss of her bra.

(6) Izzy takes the girls for a long run around the school grounds. While you're waiting for them to return, Sally decides to give you a personal workout. A very personal one...

(7) You tell the class that you've invited Ada to take some "action shot" photos of the class. Topless Alice objects to this. You can agree to Alice's request (+pop) or force her to participate in the class as usual (+discip). You also get $50 when you sell the photos to Mycock afterwards.
For fear that your stuff would be adopted I ALMOST, almost didn't read your stuff because I didn't want Spoilers. Dude it's GOOOOOD. A&H have to use some.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
From Altos' update:

Teaching Class Events

Coaching Events

Great suggestions again, thanks!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
From Altos' update:

Teaching Class Events

Coaching Events

Class
(6) This one needs to include asking her to rat out the people who threw it at her, and if she gives them up then you can punish the other girl as well. You could have the option to punish her if she won't tell (+Disc) or not force her (+Pop).

(7) This should only be after she trains with Amy. I assume, obviously, but you never know. XD

Coaching
(1) Could have her run into a topless Alice, who is having trouble due to not having a bra. Side note, it would be nice if her sports undies were blue/not worn as well for that scene.

(2) Awesome, could work for almost anyone who wears 'off' underclothing.

(3) Maybe like in the class, they start ratting each other out for other 'crimes' so they both have to be strip searched again and punished.. :sneaky:

(4) Maybe they each blame the other, and get into a water fight, wet shirts and then they get an additional punishment for making the mess worse not better.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Some nice ideas. However, for now I'd suggest being a bit more lenient on Alice unless she is more fleshed out. Well, her story, I mean, she herself obviously is pretty fleshed out. However, what was I going to say?

Ah, yes, Alice doesn't have much of a story so far, if too many of those got into the game before that changes, she'll only be the "topless sports girl" for the player, potentially losing a character. So even if each idea works, maybe only one of that kind would be sensible, and we kinda have that already.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Some nice ideas. However, for now I'd suggest being a bit more lenient on Alice unless she is more fleshed out. Well, her story, I mean, she herself obviously is pretty fleshed out. However, what was I going to say?

Ah, yes, Alice doesn't have much of a story so far, if too many of those got into the game before that changes, she'll only be the "topless sports girl" for the player, potentially losing a character. So even if each idea works, maybe only one of that kind would be sensible, and we kinda have that already.
She won't be alone though, Rachael will be with her, and possibly Liz later (at least in the 'How to Discipline a Young Woman' scene, we see she isn't wearing a bra there, so assume her having it in the gym class is a leftover).

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Class
(6) This one needs to include asking her to rat out the people who threw it at her, and if she gives them up then you can punish the other girl as well. You could have the option to punish her if she won't tell (+Disc) or not force her (+Pop).
True, but only if she saw who threw the water balloon - she might not have actually seen it.

Also, the obvious suspect would be someone from the other water fight team (e.g. April or the twins) so I think someone like Charlotte would be willing to rat them out. But what if the accused student denied it? :unsure:

Or even worse (for Charlotte), what if Charlotte accused April, but the only witnesses were the twins and Cassandra, who all claimed Charlotte was wrong? I think that could be a fun scene, but unfortunately it might be more than the quick "fluff piece" that Altos is looking for.

(7) This should only be after she trains with Amy. I assume, obviously, but you never know. XD
Agreed, that would probably be best. But Debbie is already permitted to give a spanking (as the HM said after Maxine's whipping) and we know Amy likes playing with girls. So it's very possible that the two of them could have come to some private arrangement already. Particularly after Amy's chastity week...

(1) Could have her run into a topless Alice, who is having trouble due to not having a bra.
Agree, that would work well. I'm imagining the conversation with the nurse afterwards: "how did you hurt your knee, Liz?" "Well nurse, Alice's boobs fell on top of it..." :LOL:

(2) Awesome, could work for almost anyone who wears 'off' underclothing.
I'm sure yuserneim will be along shortly to tell us this scene would work really well for Liz... :D

(4) Maybe they each blame the other, and get into a water fight, wet shirts and then they get an additional punishment for making the mess worse not better.
Love the idea, although again I suspect this sort of scene would be too large for the type of small scene Altos is thinking about. Which is a shame, because I'd really like to see this.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Okay, let's do this... Here are a few suggestions for AltosandHerdone.
Wow, this is an absolute epic piece of work! You’ve got some great ideas here.

1. "Alice's make up session": You're teaching a lesson and catch Alice looking herself at a hand size mirror.
Great idea, I think this would work well.

2. "Gossip girls": Emily, Harriet and Liz are talking about the latest events happening in the school before class. (Like what they did in Liz's room) You interrupt them to start a lesson.
I really like the gossip scenes, and would be happy to see more. And I'm always happy to see more of Emily and Liz :D. This could also work as a patrol scene (or cafeteria scene, once that is opened).

3. "Priti is distracted": You're teaching a lesson and then you find Priti looking at another girl's table. A bar of chocolate is there and is getting Priti distracted.
As you said, chocolate is probably the way to break Priti...

4. "Rachel is sharing your techniques": You enter the classroom to find Rachel and Faye (who's wearing Rachel's cat ears) talking. Rachel is encouraging Faye to "Be like a cat".
Please tell me this leads to a follow up scene, where Rachel and Faye are discussing their butt plug experiences. :D

1. "The band is back together?" : You can see Amy, Olivia and Jasmine talking in the hallway. Olivia seems much friendlier to Amy than Jasmine.
Yes, I really want to see what Altos does once the gang is back together again. Of course, spying on Amy's room is likely to be more revealing that just seeing them in the hallway...

2. "Running into Nina": You walk into the halls and see Nina, who is staring daggers at you. (No gain or lose of stats)
3. "Nina meets Faye part 2": You see Faye trying to start a conversation with Nina again.
Nina is so underused that the moment. I'd really like to see more of her.

4. Ada and the twins: You walk and find Ada trying to convince the twins to pose for her. You can walk by and let them talk (no gain or lose of stats) or you can encourage the twins to accept Ada's proposal. (+ popularity and unlocks a weekend patrol scene)
Great idea, I think Ada and her camera could lead to some really interesting storylines.

6. "Ruth talks to _______ ": You can see Ruth talking to a certain girl. * You can interrupt them (-1 popularity) or let them talk (+1 discipline)
Yes, I think we need to see more of Ruth. Someone like Ruth wouldn't just stay in the teachers' lounge, she'd be out monitoring the teachers speaking to the students and generally keeping an eye on what is going on. And getting in the HM's way...

5. "Sunday Morning Yoga": Not a suggestion, a hope.
You're not the only one hoping to see this soon - I am too.

3. "Birthday tradition": You call Sam on the phone and tell her Lily just called to inform that it is Sam's birthday. So you wish her happy birthday. She smiles and says "thank you sir" but before she retires to her desk you inform her Lily also told you about the "Birthday tradition" you used to have. Sam blushes and tells you that was a long time ago but you tell her you're nobody to question "family traditions", so you're going to give her a "birthday spanking" 24 smacks on her butt.
This scene, right here, is exactly what I want for MY birthday this year :D.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am bored.

Fuck Marry Kill.

Claire, Lucy, Rachel.

Marry Lucy, fuck Rachel, kill Claire, I don't hate her, but teen pussy teen pussy not teen pussy.

• Thinking Face

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Getting banned from the thread in 3, 2, ...

Fuck Marry Kill.

Claire, Lucy, Rachel.
F: Lucy, M: Claire, K: Rachel

(I had to choose one of them, or I could have cheated.)

If all the girls were open (Mr Wilson is indeed a cheat. and I will also avoid the easy route of choosing another teacher and/or government supervisor):

F: Amy, M: Twins, K: Ada

..., 1, ... Cartageno has been banned from the thread. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Getting banned from the thread in 3, 2, ...

F: Lucy, M: Claire, K: Rachel

(I had to choose one of them, or I could have cheated.)

If all the girls were open (Mr Wilson is indeed a cheat. and I will also avoid the easy route of choosing another teacher):

F: Amy, M: Twins, K: Ada

..., 1, ... Cartageno has been banned from the thread. ;)
Why would you be banned, it's on topic, we talking about the characters.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes